The best size for a Pinterest image infographic is 1000 x 3000 with a Pinterest Pin ratio of 1:3.
What is the best image size for Pinterest?
The best Pinterest pin size, recommended by Pinterest, is 1000 × 1500 pixels. You can, however, also opt for 600 × 900 pixels, 1200 x 1800 pixels, or 2000 x 3000 pixels. These all fall within the ideal Pinterest image size of 2:3 aspect ratio.
What size should Pinterest story pins be?
Every Story Pin has a cover image and title, which appears in the home feed. Images should be sized to a portrait ratio of 9:16. Pinterest recommends a minimum image resolution of 900 x 1600 pixels.
Does Pinterest reduce image size?
For quite some time, that topped out at 736 x 1104 pixels, but they’ve scaled down the size of the Pin when clicked. In 2018, Pinterest recommended you create Pins at 600 x 900 pixel size. Now Pinterest says 1000 x 1500 pixels is optimal – or any 2:3 aspect ratio. When you pick images for Pinterest, think vertical.
What is the ratio for Pinterest?
Pins. Pinterest’s interface is portrait-oriented so vertical pins with a 2:3 ratio are best. The optimal image dimension is 735 x 1102 px pixels, however, pins will be displayed with a width of 238 pixels with scaled height. This means Pinterest allows you to upload longer images since only the width is fixed.
Does Pinterest have an upload limit?
2,000 boards, including secret boards and group boards you didn’t create. 200,000 Pins, including secret Pins and your Pins on group boards for personal accounts.
Why are Pinterest images blurry?
This issue is caused when the size of the image pinned is too small. Small images appear blurry on Pinterest. “How are my images too small if i’m using optimal pin sizes such as 600×900 or 735×1102?” (There are other good pin sizes too!) You are probably making the same mistake we made.
What size should Pinterest pins be 2021?
The ideal Pinterest image size is 1000 x 1500px and an aspect ratio of 2:3. These Pinterest dimensions are recommended by the platform for standard size Pins, to guarantee the best Pin image quality possible! Photo sizes should be a minimum of 600 x 900.
How do I resize an image for Pinterest?
How To Resize Images or Videos For Pinterest
- Step 1: Upload. Visit Kapwing’s Resizer.
- Step 2: Resize. As soon as the image is done uploading, you’ll immediately be redirected to the resizing editor.
- Create and Post. Once the image matches your preferences, click CREATE to process your resized image or video.
How do I make my pictures bigger on Pinterest?
Up until now, Pinterest images were static — you could click to enlarge them, but there was no way to actually zoom in on those images within the app. Now, zooming will work on both images and GIFs, and will work by pinching an image with your thumb and index finger.
What is image aspect ratio?
In its simplest form, an aspect ratio describes the width of an image in relation to its height. It is commonly written as two numbers and separated by a colon (such as 1:1 or 16:9). Width is always listed as the first number followed by the height.
How big is a Pinterest banner?
Pinterest Profile Covers have a height of 1080 px and width of 1920 px for an aspect ratio of 16:9. Pinterest Profile Covers can be either an image or a video and support JPG, PNG, MOV, MP4 and M4V formats. Images have a maximum size of 10 MB with video uploads having a max of 2 GB.
Are You Using the Best Pinterest Image Sizes?
It ranks as the world’s 14th most popular social network, with over 454 million active monthly members, according to Alexa. The size of a Pinterest image is an important aspect in determining how well a company performs on the site. The ideal picture proportions can assist you in more effectively attracting and converting your target audience.
What are the best Pinterest image sizes for marketing your business?
Pinterest allows you to make use of a variety of pin forms, including static pins and video advertisements, and each format has a suggested aspect ratio for optimal viewing. There are a variety of tools available to assist you in finding the optimal sizes. For example, the Pinterest Analytic Dashboard, which features a custom pin size tool, is one of the options. In addition, here is a useful aspect ratio calculator that may be of use to you. It is based on a number of criteria, like the pin type and associated text, to determine the most appropriate Pinterest picture size for your organization.
Consider the impact of numerous different pin sizes and how you can utilize this information to better your Pinterest marketing strategy in the next section.
Pinterest Images: Static Pins
The static pin is the most fundamental of all pin types. These pins contain simply a single image and a few lines that direct the viewer to your website. They are an amazing approach for you to increase visitors to your website from the Pinterest social media platform. Despite the fact that they are basic, static Pins are SEO-friendly because they give succinct and relevant keywords that search engines can recognize. They also include clear calls-to-action and a clickable link to your website within the pin description, which directs viewers to your website.
Images with a ratio of 2:3 or 10001500 pixels are the optimal size for static pins.
It is recommended that you use JPEG or PNG files with a maximum size of 10 MB when creating static pins.
Best practices for Pinterest pin images and pin descriptions may be found here.
Pinterest Images: Infographic Pins
Infographics are good for visual messages that are based on information. They are aesthetically appealing and entice readers to continue reading your material on your website. Vertical pins do exceptionally well on Pinterest, making the use of infographics a highly effective method of driving traffic. Furthermore, when individuals share them across social media platforms, they have the ability to assist you in acquiring new consumers. It has been claimed by some users that long pins might have a detrimental influence on your search rankings since they are frequently shortened in search results.
Ideally, a Pinterest picture infographic with a resolution of 10003000 pixels and a Pinterest Pin Ratio of 1:3 is the most appropriate size.
- Standard infographics are often comprised of text that is superimposed on top of an image or picture. Many companies experience the greatest amount of traffic from these
- Furthermore, a more comprehensive and sophisticated image—for example, one that incorporates diverse forms or colors—can be used in conjunction with the text. Using a long-form infographic, for example, a toy retailer may develop a gift recommendation for customers.
- Interactive infographics are a terrific method to ensure that your pins receive the most attention possible. User-friendly interactive material is more enticing, and it might motivate visitors to share your pin, resulting in increased traffic to your website.
Pinterest Images: Square Pins
Share photographs from your Instagram account as well as other images that are relevant to your brand’s look with square pins on your Pinterest board. It is recommended that a square pin picture have a 1:1 aspect ratio, for example, 1000 × 1000 pixels, and that the file size does not exceed 20 MB. Square Pinterest Pin” data-image-caption=”” data-image-caption=”” In both cases, the data-medium-file attribute is set to 1 and the data-large-file attribute is set to 1. data-recalc-dims=”1″> Pinterest picture in the shape of a square Because the typical Pinterest user spends less than 5 seconds on a website, your pin descriptions and photos must be clear, succinct, and eye-catching in order for people to comprehend what they are clicking on and to encourage them to come back (or scrolling past).
Pinterest Images: Long Pins
In the case of blog posts and articles, long pins are perfect since people may scroll down to see the complete content before visiting your site. In order to accommodate lengthy pins, you need choose an aspect ratio of 1:2.1, for example, 10002100 pixels. If it grows to be too large, it may be removed from user feeds altogether. Pin with a long description on Pinterest” data-image-caption=” Pin with a long description on Pinterest” In both cases, the data-medium-file attribute is set to 1 and the data-large-file attribute is set to 1.
Users will be more engaged if you center any text above the abbreviated portion – when they click on your image, they will be sent to the remainder of your page.
If you operate a pet supply company, for example, you might pin an article about the dos and don’ts of cat nutrition to your business’s Pinterest board.
Customers would be able to see your goods from a variety of perspectives, allowing them to make an informed purchasing decision.
Pinterest Images: Carousel Pins
In addition to being an effective way to convey a large amount of information in a single pin, carousel pins also have higher click-through rates than isolated photos. A carousel is a pin that has several photos on it. In order to exhibit distinct product characteristics, market many goods at the same time, or tell your business narrative in chapters, carousels are a terrific tool to employ. The whole pin, including all of the cards included therein, is saved when a carousel is saved by a user.
Pinterest pin on a carousel Returning to my pet supply company example, if you sell a variety of varieties of a certain cat food brand, carousel pins allow you to add up to five photos so that buyers may browse between them while they shop.
- Make certain that each image in the carousel has the same look and feel as the others so that the pin has a consistent visual appearance.
- Carousel pins can be used to convey a visual tale. It doesn’t matter if it’s your company’s tale or a visually compelling trip you want your consumers to experience
- Each carousel picture is effectively a chapter in that story.
- Carousel pins may be used as advertisements to receive the greatest exposure for your money. Carousel pins cost the same as single image pins in terms of promotion costs, but they allow you to display more photos and communicate more information.
7 Best Practices for Pinterest Images
In order to bring the greatest traffic to your website, it is important to keep the following principles in mind when creating Pinterest images:
1. Be descriptive
Add descriptive language to your image, including keywords and hashtags, to improve website traffic. This is because descriptive text helps your Pinterest page appear in search results, which in turn increases website traffic.
2. Include links
Including a link in the description of your pin makes it easier for users to go to your website fast. In order to persuade them to click, you might offer more information explaining what they will see if they do.
3. Use high-quality images
Product pins that are clear and high-quality should be used, and they should be linked to your product page on your website. To entice viewers to visit your website or make a purchase, include a concise description of the goods.
4. Include your logo
Make certain that your brand is clearly visible on all of the pins you produce. Pinterest recommends avoiding the lower right corner of the screen since product icons show there and can obscure the content there.
5. Add alt text
Add alt text to all of your photos – this will help your website’s search engine optimization (SEO) and will allow Pinterest to understand the purpose of each image.
6. Use a “Pin it” button
Using a “Pin it”button on your blog or website, you may quickly and simply save photographs from your blog or website. It will save you the time and trouble of uploading and cropping each image, and the images will be automatically scaled to meet the criteria of Pinterest’s image specifications.
7. Track pin performance
Keep track of all of your pin impressions to discover what you can do to make your content even better. It is important to track how Pinterest affects your site traffic and conversions since various pins might have varied effects. Follow Pam Hughes on Twitter at @ pamhughes. Pam Hughes is a Forbes Top-25 Social Media Influencer on Twitter and Facebook (known as Pam Dyer at the time). She assists individuals and companies in standing out from the crowd by establishing and retaining brand recognition via the implementation of an inbound digital marketing strategy and strategy implementation plan.
View the whole profile
19 Pinterest Marketing Statistics Businesses Must Know in 2020
You might be interested in increasing your Pinterest presence in 2020. Do you want to learn about some of the most recent Pinterest marketing statistics that can be applied to your company? The majority of Pinterest infographics I’ve seen focus mostly on how much money people make on the site and how many more guys are joining the network. How much do you care about these numbers? I’m not very interested in them. I’m really a little concerned about them because, as more males join the network, it has the potential to develop into something I don’t like.
- It has a fair blend of women and men who post food, fashion, quotations, animals, and other amusing things to their boards on Pinterest.
- It’s possible that more guys joining Pinterest is a positive thing, since my pins on my Great Men’s Wear board are likely to get a lot of attention.
- In response to my dissatisfaction with the data provided on most infographics, I made an infographic highlighting relevant Pinterest statistics that you can utilize to increase your repins, likes, clicks, and sales.
- Please see the information below the infographic if you would want to learn more about the statistics or the advice in greater depth.
- You can also save the post as a PDF file to read it later on your computer.
- This post is more than just a collection of infographics.
- Would you want to read the post in its entirety in PDF format later?
I’ll also provide you the URL to my Pinterest Marketing Video Tutorial, which you may watch at your leisure. The free PDF version of this piece, as well as a free Pinterest marketing video tutorial, may be downloaded by clicking here.
The rest of the post is around 2,000 words. In them I cover how to make the most of the 19 statistics mentioned in the infographic to get more repins and traffic. Would you like to read the PDF version of these tips later? Click the button below and sign up to receive it. I will also email you the link to my Pinterest Marketing Video Tutorial.
The free PDF version of this post may be downloaded by clicking here. Video Tutorial on Pinterest Marketing for Free
1 Over 80% of pins are repins:
Over 80% of the pins you see on Pinterest are re-pins from other people. Only 20% of pins are either directly published to Pinterest or have been pinned from a website, according to Pinterest statistics. The remainder of the pins are reproductions of these pins. Because of this, unique photos must be uploaded or pinned if you want more people to share and repin your pins. Create the 20% of pins that will be repined over and over and over again and again! Don’t just pin photos directly on your board.
Pin a few photos and repin a few more.
2. Every day is a new day:
On Pinterest, more than 80% of the pins you view are re-posted. Only 20% of pins are either directly published to Pinterest or have been pinned from a website, according to Pinterest data. Reproductions of these pins make up the majority of the rest. Because of this, unique photos must be uploaded or pinned if you want more people to share your pins. Create the 20% of pins that will be repined over and over and over again! Instead of pinning merely photos, consider pinning links to websites.
Images should be repinned as well as pinned.
3. The half life of a pin is 3.5 months:
The half-life of a pin is 3.5 months, which means that it takes 3.5 months for a pin to achieve 50% of its engagement rate. A tweet has a half-life of 24 minutes and a Facebook post has a half-life of 90 minutes, both of which are extremely short. This suggests that a Pinterest pin has a half-life that is 1,680 times greater than that of a Facebook status update. Utilize this lengthy shelf life by making evergreen pins that include gorgeous photos and well-written text. It is expected that your pins will continue to be repined for several months after they have been published.
4. 2PM to 4PM and 8PM to 1AM are the best times to pin:
The greatest times to pin on Pinterest are from 2pm to 4pm and from 8pm to 1am. Saturday is the finest day of the week. Schedule the distribution of your most essential pins to occur at these times. Viraltag is a tool that you may use to schedule posts on Pinterest. You can find out more about how to utilize Viraltag by checking out this blog article.
5. Call to actions work on Pinterest too:
We are all aware that calls to action on social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter are effective. Requesting more tweets and Facebook likes will result in a greater number of those requests. It turns out that the same is true for Pinterest. The description of a call to action pin can improve interaction by as much as 80%. For this reason, you should add calls to action in your pin description, such as ‘Please Repin’ and ‘Please Like’. If you want them to visit a webpage, use call to actions such as ‘Check it out’ or ‘Click on the following link’, and then accompany the call to action with a link to the webpage or blog post in question.
Pinterest considers abbreviated URLs to be spam, thus it is best to use the complete URL rather than a truncated version.
6. Tutorials, Guides, DIY and Recipe pins get the most clicks:
Pins with tutorials, guides, and DIYrecipes have 42 percent greater click-through rates than other pins, according to Pinterest data. This demonstrates that Pinterest users are interested in becoming informed through content. Produce additional tutorials, guidelines, and DIY blog entries, and be sure to incorporate the phrase in both your cover picture and title. Create guidelines in the form of Ebooks if that is what you choose.
7. Check out trends before you pin:
Pins that are relevant to popular issues saw a 94 percent rise in click-throughs, according to the data. Before you start pinning, do some research to see what is currently popular on Pinterest. The popular part of Pinterest, as well as your Pinterest analytics section, are excellent resources for discovering hot themes. Check out my infographic on social media tools to learn about other Pinterest analytics tools, as well as their advantages and disadvantages.
8. Most of Pinterest’s traffic comes from mobile apps:
Mobile applications account for 75% of all Pinterest traffic, according to the site. In order to provide your visitors with a positive experience, you must ensure that your website and blog are mobile-friendly.
9. Get active on Flickr, Tumblr and We Heart It:
Pins from Tumblr and Google account for more than 3 percent of all pins. Flickr receives 2.5 percent of the pins, Tumblr receives 1.1 percent, and We Heart It receives one percent of the pins. You could wonder, ‘Does 3 percent really matter?’ or ‘Does 1 percent truly make a difference?’ When the average number of daily article pins is 5 million, it does make a difference. And that’s just the pins for articles. If you have an Etsy shop, you should consider pinning from it. The majority of Etsy goods work admirably in this environment.
These accounts, as well as your Pinterest account, will benefit from the increased exposure.
10. Pin 15 to 30 times a day:
In their research, the Ahalogy team discovered that their clients had the best outcomes when they pinned between 15 and 30 times every day. You should not pin all of the photographs at the same time; instead, you should pin them throughout the day. A decent tool, such as theViraltagorBufferapp, can assist you with scheduling pins.
11. The most repined words:
Recipe, chicken, minutes, bake, cake, cheese, cut, bottle, step, and mix are the top ten most repined terms on Pinterest, according to the site. You should incorporate them into your pin descriptions more frequently. The majority of these terms have something to do with eating. The recipes will be extremely valuable to people who pin a lot of recipes or who blog about them often. Those who do not wish to focus on these themes, on the other hand, can use phrases such as minutes, cut, step, and mix.
For example, a description such as ‘Here’s Your Recipe for Pinterest Success’ might be appropriate.
12. 100 to 200 characters is the perfect description length:
Pins with description lengths between 100 and 200 characters are the most likely to be repined.
As a result, you should provide a brief explanation of the picture you are pinning as well as the landing page or blog post to which the image will link. If you are already familiar with composing 140-character tweets, you should do well in this challenge.
13. Money does get people to like you:
Pins with pricing receive 36% more Likes than those without. These are folks who are most likely keeping your pins because they intend to purchase them at a future date. Another possibility is that they are storing them with a like so that they can repin or pin them later. As a result, make sure your product pages are optimized for product-rich pins. In this way, you may assure that the price will be shown on them. Find out more about what product-rich pins are available by visiting this page.
14. Use more red and orange:
Those in the reddish orange color spectrum earn 200 percent more repins than images in the blue color spectrum. You may use red and orange together, or you can use them individually as accent colors. Colors such as brown and beige, which are tones and tints of orange, can also be used to create a similar effect. First, experiment with the colors red and orange, as well as their many hues, tints, and tones. After that, try with other colors because your target audience may prefer new colors from time to time.
15. Don’t hold back on the colour:
Compared to photographs with only one dominant color, images with numerous dominant colors receive 3.25 times the number of repins. Instead of utilizing only one or two colors, combine three to five colors that work well together. Initially, finding colors that complement red and orange would seem to be the most sensible choice.
16. Brighten your images:
Photos with a medium level of brightness receive 20 times the number of repins as images with a low level of brightness. When possible, make your photographs as light as possible.
17. Cram images and photos:
Photographs with less than 10% background are repined 2 to 4 times more frequently than images with more than 40% background, according to the data. Put a variety of items in the backdrop of your photographs, and if you’re producing pictures, put things in the background that are complementary to the primary image. Interesting fact: On Instagram, the polar opposite is true. Instagram images with a more prominent backdrop display receive more likes.
18. Height does give you a difference:
Photos that are portrait shaped (tall) and have an aspect ratio ranging from 2:3 to 4:5 receive 60 percent more repins than images that are exceptionally tall. Even while following this method will be difficult when developing large pictures such as infographics, it should be rather simple when designing smaller images such as blog post covers and product photographs. The number of repines for pictures without faces is 23 percent higher than the number of repines for images with faces. The fact that people like to save stuff they find intriguing on Pinterest gives this a great deal of sense.
They don’t tend to talk about their personal lives too much.
Bonus Pinterest Statistic:
While conducting research for the infographic, I came across a number of intriguing facts, which I decided would not be appropriate for the infographic and hence did not include them. One such data is that males receive more Pinterest followers than women, but women receive more repins than men. It’s possible that people will be able to take advantage of it. Making acquiring more repins a priority in their approach is something that women can accomplish, and men can do the same with their following.
- Followers are only a tally of social proof that makes you feel good about yourself.
- They are the primary form of cash on Pinterest.
- However, it appears that they are supportive of one another.
- Increase your repins, likes, clicks, and purchases by incorporating them into your Pinterest approach.
- If you want to learn more about Pinterest marketing, check out our Free Pinterest Marketing Video Tutorial, which can be obtained by subscribing to our blog updates.
- There are 13 blogging statistics that you are probably unaware of, but should be.
- Is there anything I’ve forgotten to include in this list of crucial statistics?
Please share your thoughts in the section below. We appreciate it if you would forward this infographic on the most important Pinterest data to a friend or colleague by using the share buttons provided below. Thanks for your assistance!
Mr. Mitt Ray is the founder of the Social Marketing Writing company. Follow him on Instagram to stay up to date.
5 Essential Tips for Creating Pinterest Pins that Get Shared Like Crazy
Do you want more of your Pinterest Pins to be shared widely and enthusiastically by others? Do you want to increase the amount of visitors to your website or blog? These Pinterest techniques can help you create Pins that will be shared and bring traffic to your website. Because it is entirely based on information provided by the Pinterest Team, you can rest confident that you will be following Pinterest’s recommendations! Pinterest has over 250 million monthly active users, with 78 percent of those users finding brand content to be beneficial.
Despite the fact that you may consider Pinterest to be a social networking site, you will achieve greater results if you consider it to be the ultimate visual discovery engine.
Search Engine vs Social Media Platform
Interested in increasing the number of times your Pinterest Pins are shared to the extreme? Achieve greater online or blog traffic by utilizing the following strategies. Here are five crucial Pinterest ideas to help you create Pins that get shared and drive traffic to your website in this post. You may feel certain that everything is based on information provided by the Pinterest Team, so you can focus on doing what Pinterest suggests! Pinterest has more than 250 million monthly active users, with 78 percent of those users finding brand-generated content to be valuable.
What’s The Skinny on Best Practice for Pinterest Pins?
Do you want more of your Pinterest Pins to be shared widely and enthusiastically? Do you want to increase the number of visitors to your website or blog? In this piece, we’ll go over 5 crucial Pinterest strategies for building Pins that get shared and bring traffic to your website. You may feel certain that everything is based on information provided by the Pinterest Team, so you can focus on doing what Pinterest suggests. Pinterest has more than 250 million monthly active users, with 78 percent of those users finding brand content to be beneficial.
Despite the fact that you may think of Pinterest as a social networking platform, you will receive greater results if you consider it to be the ideal visual discovery engine.
1. “Use an eye-catching, vertical image”
All of the attractive and helpful pins on Pinterest contribute significantly to the aesthetic appeal of the site to its users. Vertical pins appear to be more appealing in Pinterest’s design. Pinterest advises that pins have a 2:3 aspect ratio in order to be seen properly on Pinterest. According to Tailwind, this is comparable to 600 x 900 pixels, 735 x 1102 pixels, or a similar size in pixels.
Pinterest claims that there is no “ideal” size for pins, however longer pins may be truncated by the platform. Here’s an example of the ideal pin size for these individuals: In summary, keep in mind that Pinterest has stated that photographs with a 2:3 aspect ratio will be exposed to more people.
What about Infographics or Taller Pinterest pins?
According to Pinterest, the maximum recommended length for a Pinterest Pin is 600 x 1260 pixels, which was announced earlier this year. Furthermore, the aspect ratio is around 2:4. When scrolling through the stream, photographs that are significantly taller than this ratio are frequently cropped, unless they have been promoted. Pinterest has also stated that “giraffe pins” and excessively lengthy, thin infographics, which cause your fingers to suffer from scrolling through to see the complete image, would not receive a lot of organic reach.
- Longer infographics may give the impression that you are getting more real estate on Pinterest, but if they exceed Pinterest’s maximum ratio by a significant amount, anticipate them to be chopped off in the newsfeed preview.
- Experiment with different sizes to discover which ones garner the most attention and shares for you!
- Also keep in mind that consumers may need to click on the shortened sample picture in order to access the whole Infographic, which adds an additional step.
- Hot Tip: Create shorter “infographics” with a maximum aspect ratio of around 1:2 in order to save space (ie 600 x 1260).
- Here’s an example of a picture with a 1:2 aspect ratio: Do you require a template?
- Our recommendation is to create your infographic such that the header, title (which should include a hook!) and significant content are all located at the top portion of the graphic.
- Just keep in mind that your taller Pinterest pins will most likely need to be more intriguing in order to maintain the same level of traction in the future.
2. “Show how to use your product or service by giving context”
Pinterest is a popular tool for many individuals to organize their life and make decisions. They also use it to acquire ideas for meals, arrange vacations, and plan activities for their families. According to Pinterest, “Choose photographs that demonstrate context and bring your topic to life.” Demonstrate clearly how someone may utilize your goods, attempt your idea, or otherwise benefit from it.” People visit Pinterest because they know it is a location where they may get new ideas that are tailored to their own needs and interests.
Instead than merely showing product images, give consumers suggestions for how to use your goods.
Simple steps should be used to demonstrate how your service works. With these Pinterest pin suggestions, you can make it simple for Pinners to understand why your product or service is the best choice for them:
- If you’re selling clothing, demonstrate how your items may be combined to form a capsule wardrobe. If you’re selling food, create a recipe to demonstrate how your goods may be used to prepare a delicious family supper. If you’re selling furniture, show them how to put it all together in a space. If you’re providing personal training, demonstrate activities that can help them improve their core. Explain how to increase their visual marketing talents if you’re supplying DIY design tools to your customers.
3. “Make your product or service the focal point”
Make a list of your company objectives before you begin pinning. Did you know that Pins that depict someone utilizing a product or service are 67 percent more likely to result in offline purchases than other types of pins? Campaigns featuring obvious product placements were shown to be 20 percent more likely to result in offline purchases, according to the same research. Pinterest discourages the use of abstract photographs or lifestyle imagery that isn’t unique to your company’s products or services.
Make sure that your description provides context for your image in order to entice pinners to learn more about it.
Don’t forget to include hashtags in your description as well.
Consider the following picture, which depicts the product or service in this manner:
4. “Use your logo”
If customers are skimming through a large number of pins, you want your pins to be easily recognizable as being associated with your company. Consistency can aid in the development of trust. It’s a good idea to include your text logo or image logo on each of your photos as a matter of course. Maintain a classy appearance, as suggested by Pinterest (and unobtrusive). Branding is more than merely slapping your company’s emblem on a lanyard. Personalize one of Easil’s professionally designed templates with your company’s colors and logo to ensure that your layout and fonts are consistent.
Hot Tip: Consider where you want to position your logo since you don’t want your logo to be obscured by product icons or other elements.
5. “Add text overlay to convey your main message”
This Pinterest suggestion is one of our favorites. We know of a fantastic DIY visual design tool that can assist you in accomplishing this: Is there a hint, a hint? The text overlay assists users in determining whether or not it is worthwhile to click on your pin to learn more. The wording entices the reader by providing a teaser of what they may expect when they click through to the next page. Text overlays with clear calls to action are also effective. Here’s how to quickly and easily design a text overlay to generate more visitors to your website.
- Go to Easil and select “Create New Design” from the drop-down menu. Pinterest Templates may be found by expanding Social Media sizes. Alternatively, you may choose one of the beautifully designed templates. Many of them are made specifically for blog articles, as you’ll discover. You may also upload your own picture. Make a change to the copy
- After you’ve downloaded the picture, you’re ready to start! Here’s an illustration:
Ready to Rock your Pinterest Pins?
Make it simple for Pinners to share your pins in a frenzied manner. Follow these five Pinterest suggestions for innovative best practices to achieve your goals.
Pinterest wishes for you to be successful. As a result, they have provided you with clear instructions on how to go about generating attractive and useful pins that Pinners will want to share with their friends. Allow yourself to be inspired and createPintastic Images.
Over to You
Are you adhering to the Pinterest guidelines that Pinterest has provided? I’m looking for Pinterest tips that will assist you in changing things up with your Pinterest pins so that you can get more shares and traffic from Pinterest.
Pinterest video ad specs 2021: Everything you need to know about Pinterest ad specs
Are you having problems understanding Pinterest’s video ad specifications? Discuss all you need to know about publishing professional films on Pinterest, starting with a general overview. Oh, you were under the impression that Pinterest was exclusively for images? Reconsider your position. Videos shared on social media garner around 1200 percent more shares than both text and picture material combined, according to the data. One of the most effective ways to get your product videos recognized is to post them on Pinterest, where people are eager to be inspired by new people and locations, as well as new goods that can improve their quality of life.
Customers are more likely to make an online purchase after viewing a video from your company.
So, what are the best practices for creating and optimizing Pinterest video advertising that is effective for your products?
Pinterest at a glance
Pinterest is a one-of-a-kind website where people go to be inspired by photos and videos, and it is growing in popularity. Every month, over 367 million users use the site to exchange ideas for travel, home décor, DIY projects, and a variety of other things. On the site renowned for its boards, where users “Pin” their favorite tips, goods, and other intriguing items they come across in their feed, there is a little bit of everything to be discovered. When individuals are getting ready to start a new project or are interested in attempting something new, it is the social media site of choice.
Creating visually appealing movies and graphics increases the likelihood that your Pin will be shared, which in turn increases the likelihood that traffic to your pages or online business will be generated.
Who uses Pinterest?
Who is the target audience for Pinterest? In general, Pinterest is used by women, foodies, and crafters, however there has been a significant increase in use among Gen Z guys in the last couple of years. In addition, folks who are interested in travel, design, and parenting will find Pinterest useful. Because Pinterest video advertising is very visual, it is an excellent choice for businesses and items that are visually appealing. Due to the fact that Pinterest relies on user generated content (UGC) to operate, it is beneficial to companies.
They have made an investment in video content makers by introducing new opportunities for viewers to share video content on social media platforms. People who share on Pinterest grow in number as a result of their actions, and Pinterest continues to expand its creative muscles.
Pinterest platform specs
When creating product videos for Pinterest, it’s crucial to remember that the vast majority of the site’s visitors are using the mobile app to pin their finds. Mobile devices will continue to grow in popularity, with the number of people using mobile devices predicted to reach 21.5 billion by the year 2025. It is recommended that you utilize aspect ratios of 1:1, 2:3, or 9:16 for your videos in order to ensure that all of your Pins are optimized for the app (most commonly used for vertical video).
- Keep in mind that this might come out as sloppy or unprofessional, so always adhere to their suggested aspect ratios.
- Given that the size specifications for video and photos are the same, picking thumbnails for your Pinterest videos might be a lot easier.
- It is possible to submit films ranging in length from 4 seconds to 15 minutes, with a maximum file size of 2GB.
- Pinterest accepts the video file types.mp4,.mov, and.m4v as well as other formats.
- Publish a new Pin at least once a week to ensure that your followers receive a consistent supply of new information each week
- Make use of the Pin scheduling function so that you may create Pins in advance and plan ahead for what you want to share on your social media accounts. In order for consumers to be sent directly to your product page or website, you should always include a URL in your pin. Make use of boards to organize your Pins and make sure to include the proper key phrases in the title of your boards so that people can more easily find your boards on Pinterest. Use Pinterest creation tools and official Pinterest partners such asVimeo Create to quickly and simply reuse Pin creative
Pinterest ad specs at a glance
- Video file formats include.mp4,.mov, and.m4v. Aspect ratios are as follows: 1:1, 2:3, or 9:16. Always keep in mind that any Pins that surpass the 2:14.2 ratio will be removed from users’ feeds. Depending on the video, the length might range from 4 seconds to 15 minutes. Dimensions of the video: it can be up to 2GB in size.
When generating Pinterest video Pins, you want to make sure that the video is the appropriate length for explaining the basics of your product without dragging on too long and losing the attention of your target audience. Video advertisements are most successful when they are between 6 and 15 seconds in length, while other video material receives the most views when it is between 15 seconds and 1 minute in duration. Many Pinners view videos with the sound turned off, so be sure to add subtitles and consider keeping the audio to music-only tracks alone.
- File types:.mp4,.mov, or.m4v video files
- Maximum file size: 2GB
- Time limit for videos: from 4 seconds to 15 minutes (although we prefer 6-15 seconds for video advertisements)
- Specifications for the text: Use up to 100 characters for the headline text and 500 characters for the description (50-60 characters will appear in the feed)
- In terms of aspect ratio, it is advised to choose anything between 1.91:1 and 1:2 (square 1:1, or vertical 2:3, 4:5, or 9:16 is preferable).
Advertisements for Collection Pins are adverts that combine one large pin with three (or more, up to 24) smaller pins to form a collection of pins for sale. Hero creatives are the largest and most prominent of the Pins, whilst secondary creatives are the smaller and less prominent of the Pins. After clicking on a Collection Pin in their feed, a user will be brought to a fullscreen ad experience where they may explore the items in your collection further. It’s best to utilize video as the star creative and product photographs as the supporting creatives to avoid confusion.
It is vital to remember that collecting advertising may only be produced on your desktop computer, despite the fact that they are aimed at mobile app users. The following are the creative specifications for the video hero:
- File types:.mp4,.mov,.m4v
- File size: 2GB mx
- Hero creative: 1 per collection
- Hero creative: 1 per collection
- Video length: a minimum of 4 seconds and a maximum of 15 minutes is required. It is advised that you choose an aspect ratio between 1.91:1 and 1:2 (square 1:1, vertical 2:3, 4:5, 9:16 is preferable).
Idea Pins, formerly known as Story Pins, are multi-page Pins that may be used to share your thoughts if you have a business account. These Pins will not be removed from your boards after twenty-four hours and will remain on your boards indefinitely. Videos are preferable over photographs during the first few minutes of your Idea Pins, and then images or additional videos can be added after that. Add a text overlay to your video Pins, just as you do with your other videos, because most people view videos without sound.
If you’re hoping to drive direct purchases or create a call-to-action that directs viewers to your website, Idea Pins might not be the best fit for your objectives and objectives.
UseVimeo Createto bring your Pins to life in order to communicate your narrative in a completely new way.
Pinterest specs you need to know
- The aspect ratio should be 9:16
- The recommended video size for mobile is 1GB
- The maximum video size for the web is 20 MB for photos and 100 MB for movies
- Video duration ranges from 1 to 60 seconds.
Examine the way these three businesses are utilizing Vimeo to make some very amazing Pinterest videos.
This Paw.com advertisement comes to life with bright colors, crisp messaging, and upbeat backing music. This video advertisement for Pinterest is only 13 seconds long, yet it communicates all of the key information (such as a delicious bargain and a discount code for pet lovers) in the first three seconds of the advertisement.
a cosmetics company City Beauty developed a series of Video Pins that used strong text paired with dynamic footage of individuals using their goods to promote their brand. To bring the spectator into their Pin on how to keep healthy, bright lips, they use close-ups and innovative transitions to captivate the audience. Here’s another example of how City Beauty maintains a similar brand look across all of their Pinterest boards.
In her work as a spirit-led guide and wellness educator, Shydeia Caldwell assists Black women in discovering and embracing their narratives via indigenous healing traditions and holistic health practices. Shydeia employs text overlay and an intriguing color palette in her Pinterest movies to demonstrate their individuality and entice Pinners to take action in order to discover more about their products and services. Caldwell states that, in addition to being able to create a finished film in 30 minutes or less, “Vimeo Create overcomes my work obstacles since it is a video tool that is easy to operate and motivates me to develop my creativity.”
Pinterest templates we love
To get your creative juices going, check out the dozens of Pinterest-approved themes available on Vimeo Create. Each template is professionally created and can be easily customized to match your company’s branding and aesthetic preferences. Change out the placeholder creative for your own product imagery to make it more professional.
You may include your logo, text, or music. First and foremost, devote less time and resources to creating social media videos and more time to connecting with and selling to your target consumers instead. Take a look at some of our best Pinterest layouts, including:
Tell a “BeforeAfter” story
Display how your goods can help clients get genuine results with this side-by-side template that employs vertical transitions and configurable colors to help you do just that.
Give followers fashion tips
This fashion-forward video commercial template sets the tone with wacky transitions and bright colors that pop off the screen. It’s ideal for influencers, as well as for increasing brand interaction and building a community.
Ask a “Question of the Day”
This template is excellent for engaging your audience by posing a straight question to them in order to get their attention focused on your business. With the sleek geometric style, you can draw them in with your brand branding or industry-specific messaging and imagery.
Promote your business
Make this ad template your own by uploading your own photos or choosing from the ones already available on Vimeo Create to keep Pinners updated about future specials or new product launches.
So what’s next for Pinterest?
The social media platform Pinterest produces accurate predictions about emerging trends and what people will be doing in the future based on searches and saved Pins each year. 165 percent rise in boards with the phrases “future me” and 265 percent growth in boards with the terms “future life” have occurred in the same period of time since 2020. You’ll have to examine how your business will fit with customers’ future objectives and values if you’re going to be utilizing Pinterest to display your items in 2021, according to Forbes.
Users are eager to travel, interested in upgrading their homes and gardens to share with prospective visitors, and even considering what clothing they will wear during the next wedding season, according to the data collected by Google.
A few final tips before you start Pinning
In order for your Pinterest marketing plan to be successful, it is critical that your brand and goods are the main focus of your Pins. Here are a few tips to make your Pins stand out (in a good way): 1. Use bright colors.
- Keep the creative process as basic as possible. Incorporating an excessive amount of lifestyle pictures and abstract patterns might dilute your branding and make it difficult for other pinners to distinguish your items. Make an informed decision about your thumbnail. Make sure to include your logo on every pin or thumbnail that you create, but avoid placing it in the lower right corner because it will be obscured by Pinterest’s symbols. Keep the wording on your Pins short and easily scannable. Remember to add text overlays to both your video and still picture Pins as needed to differentiate them. It is preferable for a more peaceful mobile experience. Don’t forget to optimize your website! Make certain that your Pins adhere to the wording specifications recommended by Pinterest. Don’t forget to add keywords that make it crystal apparent what you’re advertising, selling, or fantasizing about in your titles and descriptions.
Are you prepared to need to take your Pinning to the next level of success? It’s time to be creative and spread the word about your business all across the world. A large number of Pinners are eagerly awaiting your inspiration.
- Your social media marketing superguide: tried and true strategies for social media marketing
- A step-by-step tutorial to the Instagram video specifications
- A step-by-step tutorial to Facebook video specifications
- A comprehensive reference on the specifications of YouTube videos
- A comprehensive overview to the video specifications for Twitter
- A comprehensive overview on the LinkedIn video specifications
- A comprehensive reference of the TikTok video specifications
Make your first Pinterest video Pin.
Do you want to know how to acquire more visitors from Pinterest? Read on. You might be curious about Pinterest, a social media platform that has grown in popularity in recent years, and how it can help you drive more traffic and engagement to your blog. If you’ve recently launched a blog and are looking to grow your traffic, you might be interested in learning more about it. Many great bloggers have stated that Pinterest is their number one source of traffic. But how do you obtain a piece of that Pinterest traffic for yourself?
To get started, let’s go through how to set up a Pinterest account, how to obtain wealthy pins, how to get Pinterest followers, and other related topics. But first, let’s take a closer look at how Pinterest might be useful to your site in greater depth.
Benefits of Using Pinterest to Drive Traffic
Pinterest is more than just a social media network; it’s also a search engine where individuals can hunt for information, discover new websites, and save photos that they find interesting or useful. The result is that your blog and its content will be discovered by users on the appropriate platform. According to Pinterest, 85 percent of pinners indicate that Pinterest is the first place they go when they want to start something new. As a result, if you create informative instructions on your blog, you will be able to attract a large number of new visitors to your website.
- Other social networking sites, such as Facebook and Twitter, have the disadvantage of your message being lost in the stream and forgotten about.
- Here’s an example to give you some ideas.
- When Mommy began using Pinterest, her traffic increased from 4,000 visits per month to more than 60,000 pageviews per month.
- Isn’t it incredible how great it is?
- Improve Your Google Ranks for Popular Keywords– Improving your Google rankings might be tricky. Pinterest’s algorithm, on the other hand, isn’t nearly as sophisticated as Google’s. So it will be easy for you to achieve high rankings on Pinterest by using popular keywords
- Increase the Number of Email Subscribers– By creating pins for your lead magnet on Pinterest that connect straight to your email optin landing page, you can easily increase the number of email subscribers. If you’re utilizing affiliate marketing to make money blogging, you may post your product reviews to Pinterest and earn additional commissions. Expanding Your Customer Base– 45 percent of consumers in the United States with a household income of more than $100,000 are on the site, and 80 percent of users are eager to purchase anything. As a result, if you’re in the business of providing goods or services, Pinterest is a great place to attract new consumers.
Let’s get started if you’re ready to start utilizing Pinterest to help you build your blog. Simply follow the instructions in this guide.
1. Sign Up for a Business Account on Pinterest
It goes without saying that you should sign up for Pinterest as soon as possible. Instead of registering for a standard account, however, you should register for a Business account. A Pinterest Business account will get you access to more powerful tools for your site, such as rich pins, promoted pins, Pinterest statistics, and other useful features. To register for a new Pinterest account, go to the website and clickSign upin the upper right corner of the screen. Then, at the bottom of the page that appears, click onCreate a free business account to begin the process.
- You can quickly convert it to a business account by going to your Account Settings and selecting the appropriate option.
- Pinterest will ask you to enter information such as your email address, age, country/region, website URL, and other relevant details to use their services.
- Fashion, cuisine, education, and more areas are available for you to pick from as the emphasis of your brand.
- If your focus isn’t displayed, you may selectOther and fill it in manually.
- Finally, create a title that accurately describes you or your business in order to receive personalized suggestions from Pinterest.
- Upon completion, you will be sent to the Pinterest dashboard, where you can begin working on your Pinterest profile.
When you have a Business profile on Pinterest, it is critical that you also authenticate your website on the social media platform. You may simply accomplish this using a plugin such as AIOSEO. Simply follow the instructions in this guide to discover how.
2. Set Up Your Pinterest Profile
It is important that your Pinterest profile piques people’s interest in you and the stuff you offer to the point that they will want to follow you or look at your pins. Let’s start with three fundamental elements that you’ll need: This blog on travel, cuisine, and lifestyle provides an excellent example of how those features are put to use in real life. Foxes on the Run: Silas and Grace, the blog’s creators, have chosen a photograph of themselves as their profile image. A personal connection is made between the users and the company.
- Pinterest allows you to build a collage of your most recent pins to use as your profile picture, which is exactly what Chasing Foxes does.
- Their profile also contains a description, which informs readers about the purpose of their Pinterest page.
- Take another look at the description for Chasing Foxes: A large number of keywords, such as healthy living suggestions, money-saving ideas, simple recipes, travel methods, and apparel tips, are included in their description of the product.
- In the case of a food blog, you would want to include keywords such as the following:
- This blog on travel, cuisine, and lifestyle provides an excellent example of how those features are put to use in practice. Foxes on the Hunt: It is a photograph of themselves that is used as their profile image by the blog’s proprietors, Silas and Grace. A personal connection is made between users and the company. Users are drawn into the website by the cover photo, which provides them with a sneak peek at the sort of material that will be shared. On Pinterest, you can construct a collage of your most recent pins to use as your cover photo
- This is exactly what Chasing Foxes has done. If you don’t have any pins yet, you may post your own cover photo to serve as a temporary placeholder until you get any. Users may learn more about their Pinterest page by reading the description on their profile page. It is critical that you include keywords in your profile description so that users can find you more easily. Check out this section of the Chasing Foxes website once more: Healthy living suggestions, money-saving ideas, quick and simple recipes, travel hacks, and fashion advice are among the keywords they use in their description. Consider what kind of keywords you may use in your Pinterest description based on the topic of your site. In the case of a food blog, you would want to include keywords such as
This blog on travel, cuisine, and lifestyle provides an excellent example of how those elements are put to use in action. Chasing Foxes is a game in which you chase after foxes. Silas and Grace, the blog’s creators, use a photograph of themselves as their profile image. A personal connection is made between the user and the company. Users are drawn into the page by the cover photo, which serves as a sample of the sort of material that will be shared on it. Pinterest allows you to build a collage of your most recent pins to use as your cover photo, which is exactly what Chasing Foxes does.
Their profile also includes a description, which informs visitors about the purpose of their Pinterest page.
Take another look at the description of Chasing Foxes: Healthy lifestyle suggestions, money-saving ideas, quick and simple recipes, travel hacks, and fashion advice are all included in their description.
In the case of a food blog, you would want to include keywords such as:
3. Create Optimized Pins
You must now build Pinterest pins for your most popular blog entries.
If you want to be successful with your Pinterest traffic plan, your pins must adhere to Pinterest’s recommended best practices. The three pin elements on which you should concentrate are as follows:
Let’s go over each of them one by one.
Aside from the image, the title of your pin is frequently one of the first things that consumers see when they visit your page. As a result, the title of your pin should entice viewers to click and discover more. It’s a good idea to start with the headline of your blog article and work your way up from there. This will help you attract more visitors to your site via Pinterest. Consider the following scenario: you published a blog post titled: 9 Plants You Need for Your Dorm Room. To make the title more attractive to Pinterest users, you can utilize strong phrases and emotional language.
- 9 Amazing Air Purifying Dorm Plants
- Bring Your Dorm Room to Life With These Plants
- 9 Plants to Brighten Your Dorm Room and Increase Its Oxygen Content
Make certain that your primary keyword appears in the title as well. And, with Pinterest, you can actually make many pins for a single blog article, which is quite convenient. This is an excellent approach to try out different names and determine which ones work the best for your audience.
The description of your pin should provide people with a bit more information about what your article is about while also encouraging them to click through to it. It’s also an excellent spot to provide some more relevant keywords. This Mama Blogs has a fantastic example of a pin description that you may use: Keywords like as budgeting, creating a realistic budget, budgeting ideas, living on a single income, and others appear throughout the document. It also includes hashtags that are relevant.
Simply enter your primary keyword and a list of keyword recommendations will be generated for you.
As a consequence, using them in your pin description will improve your chances of appearing in search results.
It’s OK to write something straightforward like “go here for information on how to generate money from home.”
When it comes to your Pinterest traffic strategy, images are quite crucial, and they must be optimized if you want them to stand out and get the attention of people. First, let’s make sure the size is correct. According to Pinterest, a picture size of 1000 x 1500 pixels with an aspect ratio of 2:3 is the best size. However, in most cases, you want your photos to be taller than they are broad to maximize their impact. Pinterest prefers vertical photos because the majority of its visitors access the site through their mobile devices.
Also, be sure to include high-quality stock photographs in your project.
Users will be able to recognize your pins if they have the title of your article in a readable typeface and if they also contain the name of your site or your company logo.
We propose utilizing a free application such as Canva to bring it all together and quickly design Pinterest graphics for your business. Canva offers a Pinterest template with a resolution of 1000 × 1500 pixels that you can personalize with your own photographs, text, and other elements.
4. Make Pinterest Boards
Following the creation of your pins, let’s move on to the creation of Pinterest boards. Pinterest boards allow you to arrange your pins into multiple categories, making it easier for visitors to locate the information they’re looking for. Individual boards may also be followed, allowing users to stay up to date with the latest material that has been pinned to them. Pinterest boards for topics such as link building, blog post ideas, blogging advice, email marketing recommendations, and more may be found at Ahrefs, for example: So, for example, if you run a food blog, you may build boards such as these:
- Healthy Dinner Recipes
- Quick and Easy Breakfast Ideas
- And Budget-Friendly School Lunch Ideas
Create a title for each board that includes a relevant keyword, a visually appealing cover photo, and a board description that includes other relevant keywords. Additionally, make sure to pin relevant content to your boards on a daily basis in order to attract new followers.
5. Apply for Rich Pins
The application for rich pins can be submitted following the completion of step 1: the verification of your website. Rich pins are pins that automatically extract information from your website and display it on the pin. The additional information that is presented can assist in increasing click-through rates. In addition, your blog’s rich pins are linked with your Pinterest account. As a result, whenever you make a change to a post, the pin will be updated immediately. Rich pins are available in four different varieties:
- The title, meta description, and blog post author are all displayed in Article Rich Pins. Detailed Recipe Pins– Displays the title, cooking time, ingredients list, ratings and other information about the recipe. Price and availability information on product pages are displayed in Product Rich Pins
- Product Rich Pins are a type of pin that displays up-to-date information on product pages. A rich pin that includes an install button, allowing customers to download your app directly from Pinterest
- App Rich Pins
In order to be considered for rich pins, you must first include meta tags on your website. This is simple to accomplish using All in One SEO (AIOSEO). Simply follow the procedures outlined in their social meta documentation. Then, using the PinterestRich Pin Validator, input the URL of one of the pins that has been appropriately marked up. If everything goes according to plan and Pinterest is able to locate your information, you will get a success message indicating that your rich pins have been accepted.
6. Join Group Boards
A Pinterest group board is exactly what it sounds like: a collection of people’s Pinterest boards. It enables a large number of other pinners to post to the same board at the same time. If the group is successful, it will have a large number of followers, making it a terrific method to drive more traffic to your site and gain more Pinterest followers in one fell swoop. Here’s an example of a popular Pinterest group board that you might like to follow. It’s a Facebook community for Etsy merchants, and it has over 5,000 members so far.
You may utilize a service such as PinGroupie to identify Pinterest group boards that you can participate in.
In most cases, the description of each group will provide directions for joining as well as a list of group rules.
7. Grow Your Pinterest Following
Now that we’ve covered the fundamentals, let’s take a look at some additional techniques that might help you grow your Pinterest following.
Add a Pinterest Share Button to Your Site
First and foremost, you should incorporate a Pinterest share button into your blog. As a result, your viewers will be able to post your content immediately to Pinterest without having to leave your website. This will assist you in attracting more attention to your pins. With a free plugin such as Shared Counts, you can effortlessly include a Pinterest share button into your website. It enables you to include share buttons for popular social media platforms like as Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and others, as well as to display the total number of shares received for your articles in order to establish social proof.
Run a Pinterest Contest
Running a giveaway is a highly fun and practical strategy to increase your Pinterest following. Everyone enjoys the opportunity to win a fantastic reward, which means your contest has the potential to become viral. At the same time, if you utilize the correct technology, you may increase your Pinterest following. RafflePress is the most popular giveaway plugin for the WordPress platform. You can host a viral giveaway directly from your WordPress blog since it’s simple to use and includes everything you’ll need.
These activities might also assist you in reaching your Pinterest objectives.
- Follow us on Pinterest– This is the ideal activity to take in order to increase your Pinterest following. Pin a Pinterest Picture– You may invite visitors to pin an image from one of your Pinterest boards by using the Invent Your Ownaction. To increase the number of entries, encourage participants to post your contest on other social media platforms, such as Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and others.
Beyond activities that can assist you in increasing your Pinterest followers, RafflePress provides a wide range of other actions that will help you expand your blog. You may include behaviors like as subscribing to an email newsletter, visiting a website, watching a video, and much more.
Use Pinterest Ads
Another strategy to increase your Pinterest followers is to use Pinterest Ads to promote your pins to other people. This strategy is most effective for organizations who have a budget for social media marketing campaigns. Pinterest Ads might assist you in reaching a larger audience more rapidly. With advertisements, you can display your pins to individuals who are most likely to be interested in them without having to do anything. You may target people based on their hobbies or demographics, or you can target users based on terms that they type in.
8. Keep Pinning
If you want to be successful on Pinterest, it’s critical that you have a regular presence. So you must pin on a regular basis, and you must pin a great deal in order to be successful. Because Pinterest prefers fresh and new material, it is possible to bring more visitors to your site by pinning more and more. As a result, you should be making new pins on a daily basis. Many bloggers recommend that you pin at least five times every day on Pinterest, if not more. Some bloggers pin as many as 15 to 20 times each day, which is quite a lot.
To make things easier, you may use a platform like Tailwind to automate your pinning process.
Create and plan a whole week’s worth of pins in less than 30 minutes using Tailwind’s easy-to-use interface. Tailwind also has several other interesting features, such as Tailwind communities, which allow you to connect with and learn from other Pinterest designers.
9. Track Your Results
Last but not least, keep track of your progress using Pinterest statistics. This will assist you in determining what is working and what is not. Then you may make adjustments to your Pinterest approach in order to increase your overall performance. You may find out the following information using Pinterest analytics:
- Which pins are performing the best
- Which boards are performing the best
- Which pins are performing the best
- It is possible to see how many impressions you are receiving, how much interaction you are getting, and more.
And, of course, you’ll want to see how much traffic you’re getting from the social media site Pinterest. Using a plugin such as MonsterInsights, you may get this information directly from your WordPress administration area. In terms of WordPress analytics plugins, MonsterInsights is the finest. Easy to use, and you can easily set up social media tracking with only a few clicks on your computer or smartphone. Find out which social media platforms are driving the most traffic to your site, how much time social media users are spending on your site, the ratio of new visitors to returning visitors, and a whole lot more by utilizing Google Analytics.
You now understand how to utilize Pinterest to increase the number of people who visit your blog.
If you like this essay, you might also be interested in our guide to Instagram, which you can find here.