Why is video marketing important for your business?
- By leveraging video marketing, you’ll be able to get more people to sign up for your newsletter or buy your new product. When compared to other types of content, video content can give your prospects the needed clarity to make the final decision.
Is video marketing part of content marketing?
It’s well known that content marketing is an effective way to build your brand and reach your target audience. One form of content marketing that is growing in significance is video marketing.
When should you make a marketing video?
Create a Video Marketing Strategy with 5 Easy Steps
- Step 1: Know your audience.
- Step 2: Outline your video content plan.
- Step 3: Divide and conquer to produce your video content.
- Step 4: Upload your video content (or go live!)
- Step 5: Keep an eye on your metrics.
- Get started with your video marketing strategy.
Is video marketing effective for marketing?
While convenient and efficient for the consumer, video marketing provides marketers with an attractive, versatile, and extremely shareable medium to reach their audiences. In fact, Diode Digital recently found that online video is a 600% more effective marketing tool than print and direct mail combined.
Is content marketing Dead 2020?
Well, folks, 2019 is over! Blog, videos, and social networks are still the basic means to publish content on the internet, so there weren’t many changes in this direction.
Do videos get more engagement on social media?
Not only does video content get more engagement than other content types, it usually sticks around for longer. A TikTok video, for example, can be surfaced in users’ For You Pages for weeks, even months, after it’s first published.
Why should I use video marketing?
Video marketing means using videos for promoting and telling people about your product or service. It helps increase engagement on your digital and social channels, educates your audience, and allows you to reach them with a new medium.
Is video marketing easy?
Video marketing may not be an easy way to build your brand, but once you get the hang of it, you’ll wonder why you waited this long to get started. It’s time to add video marketing to your content strategy.
How do I market video content?
6 Successful Tips to Promote Your Video Content
- Optimize Your Content. Do you already know where your video is most likely to be viewed?
- Craft Effective Thumbnails.
- Don’t Forget SEO.
- Use Social Media.
- Don’t Forget to Share.
- Integrate It with Other Marketing.
How do I create marketing video content?
How to Build a Video Marketing Strategy
- Start with your video goals.
- Find your target audience.
- Figure out what story you want to tell.
- Keep creative requirements in line.
- Stick to your timeline.
- Maintain a realistic budget.
Why do small businesses need video marketing?
Videos promote brand awareness, improve online presence, humanize a brand, boost engagement, build trust, and can be inexpensive and easy to produce, but the ultimate benefit of video marketing for small businesses is creating sales.
How much more effective is video marketing?
Video content is 1200% more successful than other content. According to LearnHub, videos generate more shares and likes than both text and image content combined.
Do consumers prefer video content?
99% of respondents enjoy watching video content from brands online. The top three platforms consumers report using to watch video content are YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook. 62% of consumers say they prefer to watch video content on a smartphone or tablet.
Is content marketing Dead 2021?
You want to be real with people, seem accessible and down to earth in your marketing. Telling approachable stories will help you better engage your audience. Being seen as an authority helps create a loyal customer base who will purchase or consume your content.
Does content marketing really work?
The data says yes. “When comparing overall growth rates between companies deploying a content strategy with those who aren’t, the content companies are seeing roughly 30% higher growth rates than folks not using content marketing.” Lower customer acquisition costs.
How popular is content marketing?
82% of companies report using content marketing In 2020, only 70% of companies reported the same. This 12% increase shows that content marketing is anything but dead – it’s very much alive and kicking. More companies are adopting content marketing than ever before.
Six Reasons Why Video Content Marketing is More Important Than Ever
This content is also accessible in the following languages: English (US) In order to promote your brand and reach your target audience, it is generally recognized that content marketing is an excellent strategy. Video marketing is one type of content marketing that is gaining in importance as time goes on. In fact, according to a research by Demand Metric, 83 percent of marketers believe that video is more crucial now than it has ever been before. According to WYZOwlstatistics, 87 percent of firms employ video as a marketing strategy, which is in line with the general trend.
What is Video Content Marketing?
When companies create video content in order to improve their online presence, this is known as video content marketing. Video is typically broadcast on either YouTube or a social networking site, however it can also be delivered through webinars, courses, live video, or as a self-hosted video archive, among other formats. When done properly, video can be a powerful tool for a company to communicate its message to a huge number of people in a simple and readily digestible format. It may be used in conjunction with both B2C and B2B content initiatives.
Because of the large variety of possibilities available to marketers, there is truly something for every type of business, including those without traditional video recording or editing expertise.
Videos are a Great Way to Explain Your Product
When it comes to assisting potential consumers in learning more about a product, video footage is an excellent tool. According to WYZOwl, 94 percent of marketers believe that employing video content has assisted them in increasing consumer comprehension of a product or service they are promoting. Only when customers understand what your product performs and how it will benefit them will they be willing to purchase it. Given that video material is such an effective tool for this, it should come as no surprise that businesses are turning to video content to better explain how things function.
It demonstrates how video material may be utilized to successfully communicate what a product is all about.
Videos Have a Good Return on Investment
Many factors influence the amount of return on investment you receive from your video, including how well you have planned your content strategy and the quality of your films. Although, according to the WYZOwl poll, video provides a high return on investment for 83% of those who participated, You would imagine that producing video is a costly and time-consuming endeavor. However, there is a wealth of technology available that makes it feasible to produce high-quality video quickly and without the need for a significant budget.
When you spend less money on video production, it is simpler to achieve a favorable return on your investment.
You Can Use Video in a Variety of Ways
The usage of video content by marketers is a diverse and growing field with several alternatives. As a result, it is simple to locate an approach that is compatible with your company’s marketing objectives. Despite the fact that YouTube is the most apparent place to start when making videos, here are some additional possibilities you may consider:
- Most social media sites, including Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube, enable you to upload stories that are only visible for a certain length of time before disappearing. These are wonderful since they can be created in a short amount of time and for a little cost, and they communicate directly to your target demographic. You’ll need an audience on social media in order for your tales to be effective
- Live video has been increasingly popular in recent years, with industry heavyweights such as Facebook, YouTube, and Twitch all giving means for companies to stream live content. The use of live video may be quite powerful. It has been reported that live streams receive six times the number of interactions as ordinary videos on Facebook. Webinars are a wonderful method for businesses to use video to communicate directly with their potential consumers. In order to portray oneself as an authority, they may be utilized to answer particular queries that clients may have about your product or to educate the audience anything about your business. Webinar software such as GoToWebinar or Livestorm makes it simple for organizations to host (and even automate) online meetings. Seek out one of the Act! webinars on how to develop landing pages that will produce more leads from your website, which we have built in-house.
- Another new approach to use video is on a one-to-one basis with a person. Marketers may record and send short messages to customers to follow up on purchases or inquires they have made. This has the potential to improve the consumer experience.
People Love Video
In the same way that technology has made it simple for businesses to capture video, it has also made it extremely handy for individuals to watch video material on the internet. There are a plethora of statistics that support this claim. Some of the most convincing are as follows:
- People view over a billion hours of YouTube material every single day, according to the officialYouTubeblog, according to 2017. The social media network Twitter stated earlier this year that it receives 2 billion video views per day. Additionally, tweets with video receive ten times the amount of interaction as tweets without video. According to Digiday, Facebook receives more than 8 billion video views every day. In an unusual twist, 85 percent of these are shown without sound
In the absence of video material, you run the danger of missing out on one of the most popular methods for consumers to absorb information.
Videos are Great for SEO
In order to have your business listed on the top page of Google, you might consider uploading videos to YouTube that target popular search phrases. This is due to the fact that Google displays YouTube videos at the top of the search results page for many search queries. Here’s an illustration of what I’m talking about. You’ll see three videos below the highlighted snippet and the “People also ask” part of the search results page, but above the standard search results when you search for “How to edit videos on iPhone.” In this particular instance, one of the three results is for the video editing application Filmora.
YouTube searches for certain terms will return videos in addition to any possible exposure on Google search results pages.
search market, behind only Google and Google Images, this is important.
Video is an excellent medium for marketers to reach their target audiences. The ability for companies to create and share high-quality video content is now more accessible than ever before. If you don’t already have video as part of your content strategy, you might want to consider about experimenting with a number of projects to see how it works for you.
8 Powerful Reasons You Need to Use Video Marketing [TRENDS]
The most recent update was made on by We just produced an infographic illustrating how powerful video will become in the near future. The future, on the other hand, has already come. In terms of marketing, this has been a year of full-on video upheaval. According to Wyzowl data, 63 percent of firms have begun to use video content marketing to promote their products or services. Out of those, 82 percent of firms believe video marketing is a vital aspect of their overall marketing plan. Video is advancing at a quick pace, and it will reach new heights sooner than we anticipate.
The use of video marketing is unquestionably one of the most recent additions to your promotional toolkit.
Explore the following: Is it truly worthwhile to consider utilizing videos to promote your business?
The answer is straightforward: Yes, it is worthwhile.
Not only is it popular because everyone is doing it, but video is also one of the most adaptable and successful digital marketing techniques available today, according to research. Here are eight compelling arguments for why you should begin using video marketing now.
1. Video Boosts Conversions and Sales
First and foremost, let’s get this over with. Videos have the potential to earn you a lot of money. Including a product video on your landing page has been shown to improve conversions by as much as 80%. It has been ensured by the Treepodia team that video will function properly regardless of the category in which it is used. Video can also result in a direct increase in sales. According to studies, 74 percent of people who saw an explainer film about a product or service went on to purchase the product or service.
In fact, when you stop to think about it, the efficacy of video isn’t all that remarkable.
The majority of information delivered to our brain is visual in nature.
2. Video Shows Great ROI
To pique your interest even further, 83 percent of businessessay respondents believe that video provides a good return on investment. Despite the fact that video production is neither the simplest nor the most inexpensive task, it pays off handsomely. Online video editing tools, on the other hand, are constantly improving and becoming more affordable to use. Even your smartphone, with its limited capabilities, can produce reasonably good videos. Another piece of good news is that your videos are not required to be flawless.
According to the most recent research, videos that do not clearly explain the product or service are the most likely to turn users away.
As a result, it is reasonable to say that video is similar to pizza in that even when it is bad, it is still quite tasty!
I Learned All My Youtube Marketing from Epic Meal Time (and You Can Too!)
Yes, you read that correctly: “The title is right.” It was the staff from Epic Meal Time, who were completely out of their wits and somewhat inebriated, who were the first to tell me about YouTube marketing. They had to create their own YouTube channel, just like every other popular YouTube channel out there. There was no support from a network, and there was no executive producer on hand to guide them through the process. There wasn’t even a single person present who had any real life experience!
Read the full story…
Conversions and sales are built on the foundation of trust. Building trust, on the other hand, should be a goal in and of itself. It is the entire notion of content marketing that is centered on building trust and long-lasting connections. Stop selling and instead invite people to come to you by offering them with intriguing and valuable information and resources. No one stated it better than Mark Schaefer, the Executive Director of Schaefer Marketing Solutions: “I couldn’t have said it better myself.” Because of the current period, it is necessary to place a greater emphasis onignition rather than just content, on trust rather than just traffic, and on the elite individuals in your audience who are distributing and championing your material.
Video material has the potential to interest us and elicit emotional responses.
In other words, if you are serious about content marketing, you must be as serious about video marketing as well.
Some people are still wary of purchasing items and services over the internet, citing concerns about fraud and deception as reasons for their skepticism.
Effective marketing films, on the other hand, showcase your items in a conversational manner. That fosters a feeling of individuality, which is why 57 percent of buyers report that watching videos increased their confidence in making online purchases.
4. Google Loves Videos
The use of videos allows you to improve the amount of time that visitors spend on your site. As a result, increased exposure over time fosters confidence and informs search engines that your site has valuable information. Moovly provides us with some impressive numbers: If you have a video integrated on your website, you are 53 times more likely to appear first in Google search results. Since Google acquired YouTube, there has been a considerable rise in the amount of influence that videos have on your search engine ranking, according to Search Engine Land.
- Create titles and descriptions that are entertaining to read.
- Provide potential consumers with clear instructions on how to proceed.
- Not only that, but because Google owns YouTube, they take great pleasure in placing their own website as the number one search result for a variety of phrases.
- So, unless we’re ready to create a video, we’re unlikely to be able to appear above the fold in search results.
5. Video Appeals to Mobile Users
Video and mobile are inextricably linked. Consumers view videos on their mobile devices in 90 percent of cases. Since the third quarter of 2013, mobile video views have increased by more than 233 percent. Every year, according to YouTube, mobile video consumption increases by 100 percent. Because people like to view videos on the move, and because the number of smartphone users is increasing, your video audience is only rising in size. Additionally, according to Google, smartphone users are twice as likely as TV viewers to feel a sense of personal connection to brands that show video content or advertisements on their devices, and 1.4 times more likely than desktop viewers to feel a sense of personal connection to brands that show video content or advertisements on their devices.
Consider providing them with a greater selection of video stuff to watch.
6. Video Marketing Can Explain Everything
In this day and age, video and mobile are inextricably linked. Customers view videos on their smartphones in 90 percent of instances. More than 233 percent has been added to the number of mobile video views since the third quarter of 2013. Annual mobile video consumption, according to YouTube, increases by a whopping 100 percent. Your video audience continues to expand as more people prefer to view videos on their smartphones and as the number of smartphone users continues to rise. Furthermore, according to Google, smartphone users are twice as likely as television viewers to feel a sense of personal connection to brands that show video content or advertisements on their devices, and 1.4 times more likely than desktop viewers to feel a sense of personal connection to brands that show video content or advertisements on their devices.
Because of the rise in popularity of mobile video, marketers must be mindful to the unique personal experience that individuals have while using their phones. Consider providing them with a greater variety of video stuff to watch.
7. Video Engages Even the Laziest Buyers
Video material is not only an excellent learning tool, but it is also extremely easy to consume. Today’s life is just too hectic to devote time to reading lengthy product descriptions or delving into the details of services. The contemporary buyer wants to see the product in action before making a purchase. One of the most important factors pushing the use of video in content marketing is the preference for watching videos. Video marketing has the potential to reach a large number of people, and it operates on several levels.
Consider targeting not just the eyes but also the ears of a potential customer when developing your message.
8. Video Encourages Social Shares
A recent report by Michael Stelzner, author of the 8th annual Social Media Marketing Industry Report, revealed that 60 percent of social marketers utilized video content in 2015, and that 73 percent of all respondents expected to use video content in 2016. And they certainly did. With their new capabilities, social media platforms are also encouraging the use of video content. Facebook has introduced 3600 Video, Live Video, and Lifestage to its platform (A Video-Centric App for Teenagers). Instagram introduced 60-Second Videos as a new feature.
YouTube, on the other hand, is the second most popular social network in the world.
If a brand’s video is amusing, 76 percent of consumers said they would share it with their friends and colleagues.
The return on investment (ROI) from emotions is debatable; nonetheless, social sharing can enhance traffic to your website, which you can then leverage.
Bonus Tip 1: Video Ads Work Wonders
Take note of the following: the average click-through rate for video advertisements is 1.84 percent. That is the highest click-through rate of any digital ad type! Furthermore, the completion rate for a 15-second non-skippable YouTube video advertisement is 92 percent. The percentage for skippable video advertisements is 9 percent. On social media sites, video advertisements are also quite powerful. Facebook and Nielsen collaborated to estimate the value of video advertisements on its platform.
As a result, video advertisements may be used to combat banner blindness.
Bonus Tip 2: Video Is Rocking Email Campaigns
If you’ve already started generating videos, be sure to include them in your email marketing efforts as well. Increased click-through rates of 96% are achieved when an introductory email incorporates video content. That’s an excellent method to distinguish yourself from the competitors while also getting your point out.
11 Top Video Trends in 2018
1. Video material is preferred by the vast majority of customers over textual stuff. Video will become increasingly popular among consumers, resulting in an explosion of video content marketing. Video will be used more frequently for lead generation and conversion. A large number of prospective purchasers are reluctant to speak with salesmen. This is where video may have a positive impact on sales in the later phases — explainer films, video commercials, and other video content will be a crucial element of your marketing efforts if the objective is to convert visitors into customers.
- When it comes to B2C, it’s nearly a given.
- Audiences are more inclined to stay in their comfort zones when watching video material, and they are less likely to participate in system 2 thinking.
- The production quality and technological aspects must be acceptable, but not world-beating.
- To summarize: as long as the content itself is interesting, Facebook Live videos, webinar recordings, and other video material with high enough production quality will be effective marketing tools.
- The acceptance of adequate production quality will result in a large volume of video material being made ad hoc and shared on social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and others.
- As a result, businesses will begin to think more strategically about their video content.
Instructions on how to produce foundational video material that can be atomized, enlarged, and merged with various multimedia types.
People can read through a list of information or directions in an article, but if you provide that list or instructions in a video, you will lose your viewers.
When it comes to video material, there are no hard and fast guidelines to follow.
In different channels, there are long and short versions.
How to introduce yourself, attract your audience, and make a call to action in a video.
Videos must be customized for certain platforms and use cases, as well as for distinct audiences.
When there is no sound, subtitles or on-screen text are used to communicate the message.
When broadcasting in its original live format, as well as thereafter, advertising previously recorded material.
YouTube is the ninth option.
For independent video creators and companies looking to grow their audience, YouTube is a fantastic platform.
Facebook must devise a strategy for attracting popular YouTube personalities to its site.
Videos will also be used in personal sales and customer service interactions.
Using pre-recorded footage of sales or support representatives is the first and most scalable method available.
The Return on Investment (ROI) of video marketing.
Prospects will think less and respond more quickly as a result of video, which will shorten sales cycles.
In recent years, video advertising has become increasingly accessible and pervasive. Video usage is increasing, in part because to technological advancements, but also due to the fact that it is simple to distribute around the globe. Making marketing films for your company involves both imagination and a thorough understanding of human psychology. The combination of these elements allows for the creation of true advertising miracles at the lowest feasible cost. Video advertising that is emotionally charged and innovative may be distributed around the Internet in a couple of days, garnering millions of views.
More articles about video content marketing may be found here:
- 5 Insanely Effective Video Marketing Strategies That Every Social Media Manager Should Know
- 3 Branding Strategies to Increase Your YouTube Views
- What kind of impact will video marketing have in the future
_Image courtesy of VisualHunt,Pixabay
Council Post: Why Marketers Should Integrate Video Marketing Into Their Content Strategy
There’s no doubting that we’re experiencing a revolution in the manner in which content marketing is being distributed. The advent of “stories” on social media platforms such as Instagram and Facebook has altered the way marketers communicate with their audiences. In the past, content marketing tactics relied on extensive pages of text (such as this), but today’s marketplace values the ephemeral, the entertaining, and the visually appealing. According to a recent research, 83 percent of marketers feel that video marketing is becoming more vital for reaching and engaging new audiences as time progresses.
- Video marketing has clearly reached a mature stage, and all indicators are that it will be around for a long time.
- Using short-form films to market each trip, one of our customers in the travel sector experienced a 120% boost in conversion rates for tour packages.
- Throughout this post, we’ll talk about the future trends in video content marketing and how your company may take advantage of these emerging trends in the coming year.
- When it comes to email marketing, it isn’t as attention-grabbing as it used to be.
- Some critics feel that video marketing is heading in the same path as traditional marketing.
- Because of this, videos are able to capture less of our attention, and we gradually find ourselves scrolling through them without a second thought.
- The use of email marketing, on the other hand, is a “push” method that contacts individual prospects and customers in an attempt to incentivise them to make more purchases.
Email marketing material and video marketing content should be included in a successful and varied digital marketing plan.
The Ascension of Video Content Marketing and the Prediction of Future Growth Many of today’s shoppers want to be entertained while they are shopping.
In fact, according to recent research, more than half of customers are interested in viewing films from businesses that they are familiar with and trust.
According to a poll of business owners conducted in 2019, 66 percent believe that video is the most successful kind of content for their marketing plan.
It is because of two things that we are moving in this path.
More than 70% of the population of the United States (subscription needed) has access to a smartphone.
Furthermore, according to a recent survey, 85 percent of millennials have purchased a product after viewing an internet promotional video, a ratio that is greater than that of any other group.
The First Steps in Creating Video Content Is it anything you’re thinking about including into your content marketing strategy?
Interviews: Interview a subject matter expert in your field or specialty.
These are something we like doing both within our organization and for our clients.
It’s a win-win situation since the interviewee receives exposure while you receive a film that has unique ideas.
On your careers or jobs website, this is the sort of video you want to feature to attract more applicants.
Product introductions include the following: In a 30- to 90-second video, demonstrate a new product feature and its application scenarios.
Make certain that these are professionally prepared, since they might have a direct influence on your bottom line.
Webinars: Prospects can be introduced to your sales funnel through the use of a Google Hangouts-facilitated instructive video conference.
The use of webinars is ideal for informing clients or prospects about a new product or feature.
Make use of them to demonstrate your knowledge and authority!
In light of the rise in video marketing, it is not unreasonable to speculate that video content may be in the midst of a bubble.
The capacity to customize, as well as higher conversion rates and a wider reach, are three of the most compelling benefits of video marketing.
Inviting executives from successful public relations, media strategy, creative, and advertising organizations is the only way to join the Forbes Communications Council. Do I meet the requirements?
Where Should I Post My Video Content?
A picture is worth a thousand words, but video content marketing is even more effective in attracting and engaging people. According to one research, users spend 88 percent more time on a website that contains video. If you’re a marketer with a keen eye for detail, this is one number you just cannot ignore. Video has long been hailed as one of the most important developments in marketing. It helps organizations and brands to display their personality, to demonstrate the real human team behind the logo, and to establish a true relationship with their customers.
- Video content marketing, in particular, blurs the boundary between entertainment and plain advertisement, which is problematic.
- All of this is already known to you.
- It’s time to close the gap between the videos you have saved on your computer’s hard drive or uploaded to your YouTube channel and the lead-generation plan you are striving to put into action right now.
- They just do not understand how to optimize their influence on search and social media.
- When and where should we submit our video material
- How should I market my YouTube videos
- And other questions How to use LinkedIn to market your videos
Before we get started, here are a few short things to consider:
- Making and distributing branded videos with the purpose of increasing conversions is what video content marketing is all about. Businesses have access to a variety of video hosting services in addition to YouTube, many of which are unique in their features. Because video-rich web pages rank higher in search engine results, you should include more video on your site. If you follow these best practices for publishing and promoting video content marketing activities, you will see a significant increase in their effectiveness.
What Is Video Content Marketing?
Create and distribute relevant, branded video content to a targeted audience with the purpose of building awareness, engaging, and converting leads. Similarly to traditional content marketing, video content marketing is a marketing method that strives to meet the requirements of buyers, answer their questions, and, eventually, generate more revenue. It is becoming increasingly popular. Determine how video may be included into each stage of the purchasing process and that video is available on all of the channels on which your company is present.
Strategic video content marketing is important.
Research, planning, and optimization are all necessary components of successful video marketing.
But Why Video?
In addition to being a distinct medium, video lends itself very well to conventional content marketing methods. Listed below are a few of the most notable characteristics of video that make it important to today’s consumer:
- Video is a simple format to consume. The majority of us spend an average of 3.3 hours every day scrolling through our phones. In particular, video stands out since it is rapid and needs little effort to consume
- It is also amusing. In comparison to, instance, a text-based step-by-step tutorial or manual, seeing someone demonstrate how to operate a manual coffee grinder gives more entertainment value
- Video is engaging. There’s a reason why more than half of internet users watch video on a regular basis — it’s valuable and entertaining, two characteristics that contribute to high levels of engagement
- Video is also extremely accessible. In addition to being distributed across all social media networks, it may also be integrated into web sites.
How to Create Videos that Convert
There is no “one-size-fits-all” approach for ensuring that your video content attracts, engages, and converts a large number of visitors. Every aspect of your business and your clients’ individual objectives, requirements, and pain areas are taken into consideration while making this decision.
Set a defined aim for yourself before you begin the process of creating anything new. This aim will impact the sorts of videos you make as well as the platforms on which those videos are distributed. When creating goals, keep the following points in mind:
- Make a point of being explicit. Determine whether your goal is to raise awareness, collect new leads, or convert qualified leads into customers, to name a few instances. Define the metrics that will be used. What criteria will you use to judge the success of your campaign? Identify important indicators, such as views, interactions, and conversion rates
- And Take into consideration the moment. Setting a reasonable deadline for your marketing efforts is crucial to the success of your campaign. Consider the potential hurdles and hazards ahead of time and adjust your expectations as necessary. Determine who your target audience is. Use demographic, behavioral, and customer journey analytics to determine who your campaign’s target audience is. Assets that are complementary to one another. In order to promote your video, will you need to write blog pieces and publish updates on social media? Incorporate these into your action plan as much as you possibly can.
Once your objectives have been set, you may identify the sorts of films that will most effectively aid you in accomplishing your objectives. The following are examples of video types:
- Product demonstration movies that demonstrate features and functions
- Short animations that are engaging and playful
- Short animations that are engaging and lively Create educational videos that demonstrate your industry knowledge and authority
- Your eDMs will take on a new level if you send video emails. Social evidence in the form of testimonial films is essential. Easy-to-create, low-cost movies in the manner of a slide show that are perfect for instructional topics
The objectives have been established. The video format has been determined. It’s time to put your ideas on paper. To help you create good video content, here are a few pointers to consider:
- Prioritize the highest level of quality. Video of poor quality does not convey the intended message. Instead, make an investment in high-quality camera equipment and editing software (or hire someone to do it). Demonstrate your individuality (if it matches your brand). If you or a member of your team is going to be in front of the camera, let your personality shine through. People want to make connections with other people, not with corporations. Slow down your speech and provide subtitles. If you speak too quickly, it is probable that your message may be misunderstood. Consider that many individuals view videos with the sound turned off – subtitles are therefore crucial. Make your films stand out from the crowd. Make certain that the style and feel of your video material corresponds to your company’s brand. Incorporate a call to action. Allowing viewers to learn more or take the next step is as simple as providing them with a clear, visual call to action (CTA).
The Top Video Content Marketing Platforms
Video creation and planning are crucial, but where those videos are published is equally as critical as how they are created and executed. Check out the following characteristics of video hosting websites while comparing them:
- Compatibility with mobile devices
- An easy-to-use interface Compatibility with all major media players and web browsers
- And Video analytics tools to track and analyze the success of your videos It is possible to embed your movies on other websites. Tools for search engine optimization (SEO)
9 Video Content Marketing Platforms You Should Know About
What platforms should you use to distribute your video content? The vast majority of us commoners rely on YouTube. However, if you are seeking for a more elegant solution, the following nine video platforms should be considered:
YouTube is well-known and famous, and it already has a large number of users that watch it. YouTube is a free service that allows content producers to make money through an ad-supported monetization model. It’s common for companies to use YouTube as their primary video hosting platform, which isn’t necessarily a negative thing because videos published on YouTube are given precedence in Google search results. And it is simple to spread the word about them. This might be a contributing factor to the problem.
You’d like to direct those individuals to your website.
Not to worry, you can skip forward to the section on how to market your YouTube video.
Vimeo began in the same way that YouTube did — as a simple video-sharing site. Currently, its functions allow organizations to interact with team members, design video players, and have access to marketing services such as marketing statistics. Vimeo can be the best option if you want to collaborate with others on a project.
When it comes to marketing features, Wistia is focused on providing tools that help businesses track the effectiveness of their videos, allowing them to improve their campaigns in order to create the maximum potential return on investment. For example, one of the platform’s most prominent features is the Turnstile email collector, which allows you to capture the email addresses of visitors immediately from the video itself. Wistia also provides a wealth of information regarding videos available on its site.
And I really like this video about how to capture video with your iPhone.
The ease of use and good customer service provided by Vidyard are the company’s main selling features. The Vidyard team is excited to collaborate with you in order to assist you in creating and publishing high-quality content.
Brightcove provides simple customisation options that allow you to brand your movies in a recognizable manner.
The name, logo, colors, and other branding elements of your company can be included. Using these information, you may create material that has the same look and feel throughout several campaigns. These details can be stored and reused indefinitely.
Hippo Video is unique in that it enables you to deliver tailored films to a large number of people at the same time. You may include information such as a person’s name, email address, and other details – and then send it out to as many customers or prospects as you want in one fell swoop.
If you want very thorough statistics that shed light on the development of your video as well as the demographics and behaviors of your viewers, Spotlightr (previously vooPlayer) is a great alternative. It is free to use and has a large number of features. Among the many characteristics that may be tracked by the platform are play rate, completion time, viewer location, interaction and many others.
It is possible to develop simple websites – or landing pages – around your stored video content with the aid of SproutVideo. These websites may then be used to promote a portfolio, give tutorials, or even provide video training to members of your team, depending on your needs.
Uscreen has put in place a mechanism that allows you to generate money off of your videos without having to expose your viewers to advertisements. You will, however, be required to pay a fixed monthly cost.
Video Content Marketing Best Practices
Following current best practices in video content marketing is essential to getting the most out of your efforts. Before launching on your next campaign, consider the following considerations.
Add Video to More Web Pages
As Google frequently shows a thumbnail beside pages that feature video, videos help pages stand out from the rest of the search results. As a result, include more video on your website, including your home page, blog articles, product pages, and other sites.
Self-Hosted vs. YouTube Embedding
Which is preferable when publishing video on your website or blog: hosting the movie on your own server or uploading it to YouTube and integrating it? There are two elements that stand out:
- The presence of a relevant video on your website is preferable than the absence of one in terms of SEO
- YouTube embeds, on the other hand, provide users with the ability to leave your site and visit YouTube.
Video Should Be Published to YouTube And Your Website
Google prefers sites with a lot of text, photos, and videos over a single YouTube post because they are more visually appealing. Having said that, YouTube is the second-largest search engine in the world, with a huge viewership. Rather than simply submitting your film to either your website or YouTube, it is necessary to post it to both.
How to Promote YouTube Videos to Take Advantage of Search and Social
Introduction to this article: The video below provides an overview of how to promote YouTube videos on your website and on LinkedIn in order to optimize organic search traffic and social interaction with your video content on LinkedIn. Obviously, you don’t want all of your traffic going to YouTube! What you want to do is unlist your YouTube videos, develop SEO-optimized blog entries for each video, and then embed the unlisted YouTube video in the blog post you just wrote about. Consequently, your daily routine looks somewhat like this:
- Produce a video and edit it yourself
- While you’re finishing up the video’s final edits, write a transcript and a blog post. Publish a video to YouTube with the tag “unlisted” and embed it into the blog article
- Create a blog article that includes a video embed
- Publish it. Directly upload the video to LinkedIn together with your written content
- In a LinkedIn remark, provide a link to a blog article with a video attached, and perhaps tag a few individuals and hashtags.
Voila, you have a video that is optimized for search and social.
Link YouTube Videos to Your Website
The video will open in a new window, and a brief description and a link back to this post will appear if you click on it to see it on YouTube.
As a result, include a link to your website in the description box of the video on YouTube (or another video-sharing platform).
Use Inline Embed
Because Google indexes popover embeds less often than it indexes inline embeds, inline embeds should always be the preferred method of presentation. Popovers may have a place in the world, but they should be the exception rather than the rule. In addition, it’s important to note that, for pages containing more than one video, Google will often only index the first video on the page.
Never Direct a Social Post to an Off-Site Video
It is not recommended to post a link to a YouTube video or any other video hosting platform on social media since this will simply complicate the consumer journey. As an alternative, you may publish your video directly to the social media platform and link it to a relevant page on your company’s website. These days, LinkedIn is particularly fond of native video content. That is why you want to add another loop to your program. We want to link from the LinkedIn video post to the blog post in the same way that we linked from the YouTube video to the blog post.
Fill in the blanks with part of the blog article text.
Add Captions to Videos
Captions and transcriptions can aid with search engine optimization across a variety of video-hosting sites. The accuracy of these captions is critical since auto-generated text frequently fails to include industry-specific jargon and vital phrases that your target audience may be searching for. This is something I’m not very good at. As a result, I did not provide a caption for my video in this article. However, I have a customer that has a guy who is incredibly amazing at this!
Use Keywords in Video Descriptions
While the major call-to-action link should be placed above the fold in a YouTube description, the description should be around 250 words in length. Make sure to add as many relevant keywords as possible in the description as well as in the video’s title to maximize search engine visibility. In the title of the video, I used the phrase “promote YouTube video,” and in the description, I used the phrases “video content marketing” and “SEO-optimized blog articles.”
Ready For Content Marketing?
If you are ready to increase traffic to your website by publishing high-quality material on a continuous basis, have a look at our Content Builder Service. Please contact me to schedule a brief consultation, and I’ll send you a free PDF edition of one of my books. Get started right away and see how much more traffic and leads your company will receive.
What Is Video Content Marketing and Why Do We Need It?
Almost everyone is aware with content marketing trends, but how many of us are familiar with video content marketing? The following is the table of contents:
- What is video content marketing, how does it work, and why do we need it are all questions that need to be answered.
- 1) Increasing conversions and sales
- 2) Obtaining a return on investment
- 3) Establishing trust
- 4) Google Will Adore You
Infographic on the Stats of Video Content Marketing in 2020 Nowadays, a large number of individuals use social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube to view a diverse selection of videos. A new marketing environment has emerged in response to this need, which marketers have dubbed “Video Content Marketing.” What exactly is it?
What is the reason for the high rate of video viewing? What do the statistics have to say about us? What are the ramifications of such widespread participation? Take a look at this scenery and the astounding facts it contains!
What Is Video Content Marketing?
Video Content Marketing is a new marketing approach that is based on the premise of creating and distributing relevant, consistent video content with your target audience in order to generate intriguing, exciting, and qualified leads. Video Content Marketing is becoming increasingly popular. In today’s digital marketing world, you must pay close attention to how your videos rank on search engines, how many people follow you, how many people watch your videos, and how many people read your blogs; because many people prefer time-saving methods to read, shop, or visit before taking any action, you must pay close attention to these metrics.
Because brands want to be appealing, and this necessitates the development of ever more spectacular concepts.
If you still have any questions regarding whether video marketing is effective or not, consider the following data:
- I can assure you that video marketing is effective, and that as time goes on, using this technique will become increasingly important for your digital marketing efforts. *
If, on the other hand, you’ve never attempted video marketing before, you should be aware that there are certain key metrics to keep track of. The most significant question is going to be whether or not your film will be seen by a large number of people. As a result, we recommend that you create engaging video content on a regular basis as part of your digital marketing plan. Making a series of films every week or month, according to the Blue Corona points, builds brand authority and attracts new consumers who will be anxiously awaiting your next announcement.
- Making a single video has its merits, without a question, but creating numerous films that address common concerns and elements is the ideal strategy.
- For example, publishing videos on Facebook is a great method to increase the number of people who see your content and engage with it.
- Tip: The tools you use to create video content are just as important.
- It is reasonable to assume that video marketing is the dominant force in the social media universe.
- Isn’t this something you’d like to know more about?
1) Increasing Conversions and Sales
Are you promoting a new product or a new service to your customers?
By creating a video, you can demonstrate to customers how your product or service operates. In the case of video marketing;
- 95 percent of individuals have viewed an explainer film to understand more about a product or service
- 76 percent believe it has assisted them in increasing sales
- 76 percent believe it has assisted them in increasing traffic.
The use of a video marketing plan will significantly increase the success of your company. The finest instances of how films may help your business are when they strengthen expressiveness, instill confidence, and increase sales. What strategies would you want to see used in video design in the future? Trying to communicate a complex idea to someone who is baffled? Animation has the ability to bring ideas to life in a way that neither text nor live video can. Animated videos offer a unique combination of enjoyment, nostalgia, and straightforwardness.
(From a Dream) Additionally, video popups can be used to enhance conversion rates.
Furthermore, recent studies has demonstrated that videos are more than simply a passing fad.
- The vast majority of individuals (95 percent) have seen an explainer film to learn more about a product or service. 81 percent of individuals have been persuaded to purchase a product or service after seeing a brand’s promotional film
- And The majority of consumers (69 percent) have been persuaded to purchase a piece of software or program after seeing a movie
I can conclude from these statistics that firms who upload frequent videos are building brand reliability, with their customers eagerly anticipating the release of new videos and promotional materials in response. Viewers will have the opportunity to examine the products and, in certain cases, learn how to use them after seeing the film. Furthermore, watching the video does not need a significant amount of time from viewers. It is just fantastic! Videos allow you to extend the amount of time that visitors spend on your site.
ForMoovly’s statistics, we have the following: If you have a video integrated on your website, you are 53 times more likely to appear first in Google search results.
When we take a quick look back over the previous several years of content marketing tactics, we can see that videos have become increasingly popular as a content marketing medium.
Video Marketing, on the other hand, has risen to become the most effective means of digital marketing for all types of organizations today.
- Marketers have shared video material on Facebook in large numbers (68 percent)
- It was deemed effective by 87 percent of those who took part in the survey. In 2018, Facebook Video is expected to be used by 70% of advertisers. The Facebook Creator’s App will be used by users.
- The goal is to generate original video content, go live with executive features, engage with their online audience on Facebook, and share an increasing number of tales.
- The majority of marketers have posted video material on YouTube (87 percent)
- Ninety percent of people who have tried it have found it to be a successful method. It is expected to be used by 87 percent of marketers in 2018.
According to the rates YouTube is the most popular video content sharing site, as well as the most beneficial platform! Despite YouTube’s excellent reputation, it continues to add new capabilities, such as mobile sharing possibilities, that allow marketers to communicate with customers, respond to their messages, invite others, and take use of a plethora of other tools. You might also be interested in: How to Get Your First 100 YouTube Subscribers – Step by Step Guide As a consequence, brands and marketers participate in connected Weekend Hashtag Projects with the goal of engaging consumers by pushing them to contribute photographs and videos with their opinions.
The following findings demonstrate how powerful this strategy is:
- Marketers have employed Instagram video in 41 percent of their campaigns. Eighty-seven percent of those who employed it thought it was a successful tactic. In 2018, 44 percent of respondents intend to utilize Instagram video.
Additionally, companies recognize the potential of Instagram and make an effort to develop their own Brands’ Hashtags to aid in the creation of relevant discussions. This is important to remember if you want to learn about Hashtags. According to surveys, 38% of marketers have uploaded video content on LinkedIn, and 75% of those who have done so have found it to be a successful technique for increasing sales. B2B organizations, in particular, make extensive use of LinkedIn for marketing activities.
If we look at the case of LinkedIn campaigns, Hubspot is the most appropriate solution.
These customer success stories provide answers to any and all worries that consumers may have.
- Marketing professionals have shared video material on Twitter in a 39 percent rate. Seventy percent of those surveyed thought it was a successful strategy. In 2018, 40 percent of respondents intend to utilize Twitter video
As a result of all of these statistics, we can no longer ignore the importance of video content marketing, and the most suited terrain is through social media channels.
Video Content Marketing 2020 Statistics Infographic
Visitors appreciate it when we are willing to share our knowledge with them! Using our infographic on your website is completely OK. It is a wonderful infographic that presents 2020 scientific facts regarding video content marketing, and you are more than welcome to use it.