5 Content Marketing Trends That You Should Leverage in The Next Year
- Consumers are ready to pay for educating content.
- Online video is the fastest growing content marketing trend.
- Consider paid distribution to make an impact with your content.
- Data-backed decision making for your content marketing efforts is necessary.
What are the best content marketing trends for 2021?
7 Content Marketing Trends to Watch in 2021
- Building content communities.
- Going live with video and webinars.
- Improving content experience.
- Focusing on products and services.
- Testing AI-powered copy.
- Doubling down on SEO.
- Repurposing content across channels.
What are the 5 Winning types of content marketing to grow your business?
Here are just a few popular types of content marketing:
- Video marketing.
- Email marketing.
- Case studies.
How do you leverage content marketing?
10 Quick Tips to Leverage Your Content Marketing
- Research, Research, Research.
- Chose a Content Format that Works Best for You.
- Decide on a Design & Branding Theme.
- Have an Overall Strategy for Content Creation.
- Plan Content for Each Distribution Channel.
- Generate Conversation.
- Create Templates.
- Promote, Promote, Promote.
What are recent trends in marketing?
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is becoming an integral part of marketing strategies and the shopping experience. Companies are using AI to analyze consumer behaviors and search patterns. They also use data from social media and blog posts to learn more about the ways consumers are finding their products and services.
What are the trends in content marketing?
So here are the top content marketing trends you need to follow next year:
- Personalized Content.
- Brands Go Niche with Content.
- Voice Search Will Evolve How Content Marketing Sounds.
- Content Needs to Be Concise, Not TL;DR.
- Diversified Content Brings in New Audiences.
- UGC Continues to Rock.
- Influencer Marketing Is Evolving.
What are examples of content marketing?
The following are eight examples of content marketing done right.
- Coke’s “Share A Coke” Campaign.
- Buffer’s Open Blog.
- Hootsuite And A Game of Social Thrones.
- Microsoft And Stories.
- HubSpot’s Inbound Marketing.
- McDonald’s Question Time.
- GoPro And Visual Content.
- Share As Image.
What are types of content marketing?
Types of Content Marketing
- Visual content.
- Lead magnets.
What are the best methods of content marketing?
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Your Website. One of the most valuable, and least appreciated, content marketing tools is your company’s website.
- Social Media. Social networks are a natural extension of content marketing.
- Email Marketing.
- Web Analytics.
- Stock content: White Papers, ebooks, articles, research.
What is leveraging in marketing?
Leverage marketing is about understanding how much more can you do with what your business already has. In other words, leverage marketing allows you to find underutilized space for explosive growth and requires little or no extra expense or risk.
How do you leverage your audience?
How To Leverage Your Audience To Build Your Audience
- 1) Twinning. Don’t you wish you could clone your fans because they are so awesome?
- 2) Recruitment Refresh.
- 3) The Recruitment Games.
- 4) Invite Your Audience to Leave a Review.
- 5) Team Up With Local Businesses.
- 6) Work With Influencers.
What do you mean by leveraging?
Leverage refers to the use of debt (borrowed funds) to amplify returns from an investment or project. Companies use leverage to finance their assets—instead of issuing stock to raise capital, companies can use debt to invest in business operations in an attempt to increase shareholder value.
What are the 5 concepts of marketing?
Marketing Management Philosophies or 5 Marketing Concepts are;
- Production Concept,
- Product Concept,
- Selling Concept,
- Marketing Concept,
- Societal Marketing Concept.
What is the next big thing in digital marketing?
Digital marketing is growing, with spending across search, display, video, and email expected to top $120B by 2021.
What are digital marketing trends?
Digital marketing trends are key changes in the strategic direction of the digital marketing landscape (including the evolution of marketing techniques, consumer sentiments, and underlying technologies) that impact the way marketers should interact with their target audience.
Top 6 New Content Marketing Trends You Should Leverage
Content marketing is a dynamic field that is always changing. The explanation is straightforward: in order to remain relevant in the market, any firm must constantly develop its content marketing techniques. There are a number of new contentmarketing trends that are expected to emerge in 2021 as well. In fact, some of these patterns are only beginning to emerge, while others are already well established. If you are involved in content marketing, here are several trends that you should be aware of in 2021 and potentially beyond this year.
Top Six New Content Marketing Trends for 2021
Some of the themes I’m going to outline will entail the use of cutting-edge technological innovations. Others are very new and might be effective for content marketing in 2021, while others are continuations of trends that are fast evolving. Sounds fascinating, doesn’t it? We’re going to start from the beginning.
Use Personalized Content
According to a Forrester analysis, tailored content that is developed with the use of a customer’s data is now more effective in bringing in new customers than before. According to the survey, employing tailored content resulted in a gain in consumers for almost 92 percent of content marketers. This is due to the fact that customers want to hear about things that are important to them. And when you personalize material, you are accomplishing this goal. Furthermore, according to a Demand Zen survey, 20 percent of clients visit a firm only as a result of targeted content marketing.
If you are a business-to-business or a business-to-consumer marketer, this may be really effective when it comes to making the ultimate choice to purchase anything.
The ability to identify and customise solutions based on the needs of each consumer is made feasible by using content to do this.
Artificial Intelligence to Generate Content
This is a technology that is always developing. However, the use of Artificial Intelligence to produce content is gaining popularity among major content marketers. Moreover, current trends show that you may easily use this technology to develop content that is engaging, relevant, and intriguing to your customer base, regardless of their age or gender profile. One of the most important things to remember about artificial intelligence is that it can be used by designing software in such a way that it automatically examines data about a consumer and discovers spots where they may be targeted.
This decreases the reliance on humancontentwriters to a significant amount, particularly when it comes to personalisation of the content.
One of the trends you might easily utilize to acquire a greater number of clients and convert potential leads into consumers is artificial intelligence-based contentwriting.
If we were to thoroughly examine our statistics or even the patterns that are now prevailing throughout the world, one thing would stand out clearly. Customers are increasingly accessing material via mobile devices, with smartphones accounting for the majority of such access. Consequently, your material must be mobile-friendly and easily viewed on tablets and smartphones, rather than just on desktops and laptop computers. This isn’t some complicated mathematical equation. In instance, if you have a website that is mobile-friendly, you should provide material that is marketable through smartphones.
Approximately 74 percent of all internet sales are made using cellphones, according to statistics.
For this reason, conducting keyword research for voice searches is essential.
This is due to the fact that shoppers typically use their mobile phones to search for items during their commutes or leisure time.
Voice Searches for Content
Using tools such as Alexa and Siri, among others, customers of all types may do voice searches while looking for something they need to buy or find out more about. Therefore, as a content marketer, it is necessary to modify your material for voice searches as well. Customizing content for voice searches isn’t all that difficult, as it turns out. As part of this process, you’ll need to perform Search Engine Optimization and employ keywords that are often used for voice searches rather than only for web-based searches.
During 2021 and beyond, you may use voice searches to reach a larger audience than you were able to in previous years.
Optimizing your content for voice searches today will pay significant returns in the future.
Concise Content v/s Lengthy Content
The assumption that lengthier articles generate more visitors is promoted by certain digital and content marketers, however this is not universally accepted. That, in my honest view, is a complete and utter fiction. Despite the fact that lengthy content has certain advantages, such as the opportunity to include more keywords, the ability to keep a reader on the page for longer periods of time, and so on, they are mostly for the benefit of the business and not the client. As a result, I recommend that you make your material as relevant and concentrated as possible.
According to estimates, the human attention span will be around 45 seconds in 2021.
This may result in the loss of a potential customer for your company.
As a result, always design content that is succinct and meets the demands of the client rather than only considering SEO and the amount of time someone might hypothetically spend on your website.
Influencer Based Content Marketing
Influencer-based content marketing is expected to grow at an exponential rate in the year 2020. And this is likely to be the case for the foreseeable future. Customers’ purchasing decisions are frequently swayed by influencers who provide them with relevant material. Previously, influencers would utilize their own material to promote a product or service. With the advent of influencer marketing, it is now feasible to have your material used by celebrities and other prominent figures. In order to do this, you’ll need a content marketing plan that includes an emphasis on influencer marketing.
Then there’s the rise of micro-influencers, which is something that no content marketer can afford to ignore.
According to what we can see, some of these trends in content marketing are fast evolving, while others are still relatively new. You don’t have to change your content marketing approach right now, but you should consider doing so. Instead, the finest content marketing plan, which incorporates the most recent trends, must evolve over a period of months, taking into account the elements that will have an influence in the future as they emerge. Other content marketing trends that I’ve written about are time-tested and proven, yet they are being used by fewer content marketers for reasons that are currently unknown.
10 Content Marketing Trends to Watch in 2022
You will not be able to generate leads, enhance conversions, or grow your email list until you have it. In order to stay ahead of your competition, you must be able to keep up with what your clients desire. According to Statista, the income generated by content marketing has topped $42 billion per year and is continuing to grow. As a result, many businesses are placing a high value on content marketing; if you don’t, you risk falling behind the competition. Concentrate on the most recent content marketing trends listed below and use them into your plan in order to make 2022 the finest year yet for your organization.
1. Customer retention
High-quality content marketing has the potential to greatly enhance new customer acquisition, search engine rankings, and lead conversion. Few individuals, on the other hand, discuss content strategy for retaining existing clients. Customer retention is important. ” data-image-caption=”” data-image-caption=”” In this case, ssl=1 is used for the medium and big files, respectively.
In this case, the data-recalc-dims=”1″ is used for the medium and large files, respectively. Some content-focused tactics that can help you keep clients’ interest even after a transaction has been completed are as follows:
- In addition to providing a positive customer experience, maintaining your website’s content encourages users to return for more.
- Engaging your clients by encouraging them to provide video evaluations of their interactions with your product after they have purchased it will increase their engagement.
- If you include promotional material, intriguing product features, news about impending changes, or discounts in your email marketing messages, you can reengage consumers who have been disengaged.
2. Visual storytelling via augmented reality (AR)
Augmented Reality is a term that refers to the use of augmented reality in a variety of situations. ” data-image-caption=”” data-image-caption=”” In this case, ssl=1 is used for the medium and big files, respectively. In this case, the data-recalc-dims=”1″ is used for the medium and large files, respectively. The use of visuals to communicate information is far more successful than the use of words. Neuroscientists at MIT discovered that the brain can recognize pictures that have been shown for as little as 13 milliseconds.
As a result, if you want people to remember your company and care about it, it’s critical that you incorporate eye-catching imagery in your material.
In 2021, 93.3 million individuals will use augmented reality at least once each month, according to the World Economic Forum.
As an example of how it may assist you in promoting your content:
- It is possible to make your material truly stand out by including interactive elements that allow you to introduce your clients to new experiences.
- It makes it easier to connect with your audience on a more personal level.
- Prior to, during, and after their encounter, it invites audience engagement.
3. Artificial intelligence (AI) technology
Many businesses get off to a shaky start with little resources. They must learn how to make the most of the opportunities that come their way. Artificial intelligence technology accelerates data processing and analysis, making decision-making easier. In 2022, the integration of artificial intelligence with human labor will expand, resulting in increased production and efficiency. The expectation of customers is that firms would reply swiftly. As a consequence, chatbots driven by artificial intelligence will become a part of content marketing strategies.
Employees are able to concentrate on their most critical responsibilities because of this automation.
4. The growing popularity of podcasts
In 2022, there will be a significant increase in the number of instructional podcasts available, and many businesses aim to hop on board. Currently, there are several popular podcasts aimed specifically towards entrepreneurs and company owners. When it comes to sharing knowledge with your audience on a variety of topics, podcasts are a terrific option. They also offer a lot of promise in terms of enhancing your content marketing approach. Podcasts are listened to in 50% of all households. ” data-image-caption=”” data-image-caption=”” data-medium-file=”ssl=1″ data-medium-file=”ssl=1″ data-large-file=”ssl=1″ data-large-file=”ssl=1″ data-recalc-dims=”1″> According to Podcast Insights, there will be over 2 million podcasts and more than 48 million podcast episodes available by the year 2021.
You may use them to bring attention to the beneficial qualities of your products or services among consumers who are interested in niche markets, for example.
Make use of them on social media platforms to supplement the material on your website. Podcasts provide a more personal touch than text-based information, which is not achievable with text content. In order to portray feelings that are relatable to your audience, you should use your tone of voice.
5. First-rate search engine optimization (SEO)
Consistency in SEO and content marketing is critical for long-term success. Material that is distinctive, innovative, and original indexes more quickly and ranks better in search results than content that is repetitive and of poor value. 95 percent of consumers only look at the first page of search results, according to research. If your material does not show on the first page of search results, potential visitors will not see it. Therefore, improving your content is a really beneficial endeavor to do.
Make use of significant keywords in your content and direct your attention to certain visitors so that Google can recognize your page and establish its relevance as well as its position in the search results.
Both are reliant on one another.
The combination of SEO and content marketing may result in a formidable force that should not be ignored.
6. Documenting your content strategy
Marketing strategy based on content ” data-image-caption=”” data-medium-file=” ssl=1″ data-large-file=” ssl=1″ data-recalc-dims=”1″ data-recalc-dims=”1″ data-recalc-dims=”1″ data-recalc-dims=”1″ Established enterprises as well as startups have effectively implemented content marketing strategies over the years, even in the absence of official documentation. According to the Content Marketing Institute, 41 percent of them do not have evidence to back up their content strategy decisions. When it comes to content marketing, having a properly defined content marketing plan will become increasingly important as the field develops.
7. More specialized content
It is challenging for startups to establish themselves as recognizable brands. Because of this, it is critical to simplify your content marketing strategy in order to focus on the most important components of your organization and what distinguishes you from the competition. One method to accomplish this is to keep up with the most recent advances in your field of expertise. Your consumers will benefit from your attention to their changing demands and the provision of appropriate solutions. You will be able to accomplish three objectives as a result of doing so:
- Content that is relevant to your target audience should be created.
- Content that is relevant to your target audience should be developed.
8. Leveraging voice search
The popularity of Amazon’s Alexa-enabled gadgets is a strong indication that the demand for voice-activated entertainment is growing and will continue to grow through 2022, according to IDC. Millions of smart speakers have been purchased throughout the world, with the Google Home Mini speakers accounting for the vast bulk of sales. Therefore, most houses nowadays are equipped with an intelligent gadget that allows for convenient voice search functionality to be performed. Due to the increasing popularity of voice search, content marketers will be implementing it into their campaigns in the near future.
The use of voice-activated devices ” data-image-caption=”” data-image-caption=”” In both cases, the data-medium-file attribute is set to 1 and the data-large-file attribute is set to 1.
data-recalc-dims=”1″> FAQ information is also well-suited for voice search, making it a good chance to experiment with the technology. Your consumers will constantly have questions, therefore if you utilize the appropriate phrases, you may be extremely successful in your business.
9. Increased individualization
Data-driven content marketing approaches may assist both established and start-up businesses in learning more about their respective target audiences. It is possible to use the information you have gathered to help you generate relevant content that addresses the objectives and goals of your target audience at each point of the purchase cycle. In today’s world, it’s simple to find out what your rivals are doing. By thoroughly examining the content of your rivals and the reactions of your target consumers to that material, you can position your startup to create content that will assist you in achieving your marketing objectives.
10. ABM (account-based marketing)
The sales funnel used to be the same for all B2B marketers back in the day. This is no longer the case now, and it most surely will not be the case in 2022 either. Account-based marketing is quickly becoming the preferred technique for B2B marketing. ABM is not about publishing a slew of generic blog entries in an attempt to generate leads. It’s the polar opposite of that. It is more successful than generic brand advertisements that appeal to your whole industry and produce more people to your website since it is targeted to individual accounts.
Marketing funnel based on customer relationships ” data-image-caption=”” data-medium-file=” ssl=1″ data-large-file=” ssl=1″ data-recalc-dims=”1″ data-recalc-dims=”1″ data-recalc-dims=”1″ data-recalc-dims=”1″ According to a study performed by the ABM Leadership Alliance and the ITMA, 76 percent of marketers expect ABM to generate a greater return on investment than any other marketing technique in 2020.
Additionally, 71 percent of B2B firms reported enhanced connections with target accounts, as evidenced by a 55 percent rise in produced revenue and a 34 percent improvement in their brand and reputation following the implementation of account-based marketing.
A well-thought-out content marketing strategy may assist your company in achieving success in the face of the current flu pandemic. As you make plans for the coming year, keep an eye out for these 2022 trends. Follow Pam Hughes on Twitter at @ pamhughes. Pam Hughes is a Forbes Top-25 Social Media Influencer on Twitter and Facebook (known as Pam Dyer at the time). She assists individuals and companies in standing out from the crowd by establishing and retaining brand recognition via the implementation of an inbound digital marketing strategy and strategy implementation plan.
View the whole profile
5 Content Marketing Trends to Keep in Mind for 2021
Angie Smarty is the Brand and Community Manager of InternetMarketingNinjas.com and the founder of MyBlogU.com, two websites that promote blogging and social media marketing. Ann has been involved in online marketing for almost ten years, and she is passionate about it. A former Editor in Chief of Search Engine Journal, she is now a regular contributor to a number of important search and social blogs, including Small Biz Trends and Mashable, among others. Ann is also a regular speaker at Pubcon and the host of the vcbuzz and myblogu Twitter conversations, which she hosts twice a week.
View All of the Posts As the COVID-19 epidemic continues to spread over the world, it is more necessary than ever to adapt your content marketing approach on a regular basis. What is the content marketing landscape likely to look like in 2021? Is there any way to prepare in advance?
Let’s dive in now to these 5 content marketing trends for 2021.
Just about any firm has learned one clear lesson from the year of COVID-19-driven lockdowns: if you are not online, you do not exist. These days, the vast majority of sales are conducted online, and there is no indication that this will change very soon. As more firms engage more in internet marketing, the level of competition will certainly rise as a result. In order to have our material seen these days, we must all put in more effort and spend more money. However, my favorite aspect of content marketing is that originality and flexibility can outperform large resources, and this is not likely to change in the near future!
2. Content Is Part of the Buyer Journey
Due to the increasing number of individuals who are stranded at home and reliant on technology in order to stay connected to the outside world, it is clear that digital content is becoming an increasingly vital aspect of the buyer’s journey. Consumers now (and in the coming year) are more web-savvy and utilize technology on a more frequent basis, regardless of their age. Moreover, they anticipate receiving prompt responses; otherwise, they will on to the next page in the list. When a consumer has an instant need, they look to technology to provide it.
- As a result, new customers demand an instant response in the times they want to know, go, do, and purchase.
- Your material must meet those urgent demands while also doing a good job of making it easy to get the solutions to those questions.
- Text optimization tools, such as Text Optimizer, assist you in creating material in the problem/question + solution/answer structure, allowing you to address frequently asked issues on any subject.
- In order to effectively service clients, you must increase the number of mobile assets.
- However, even if you do not have the resources to create independent assets, you may take steps toward mobile-friendly brand discovery and optimization in the following ways:
- Create CTAs and lead-generation forms that are mobile-friendly (i.e., streamlined)
- Create conversion funnels that are speedier and less cluttered by offering “Buy now” one-click alternatives
- Optimize your website for local searches. Remember that “near me” is one of the most frequent mobile search inquiries, so keep that in mind. Spending time and money on appropriate administration of your company’s local listings is one of the most effective methods to get discovered through mobile search. Third-party plugins can be used to include features that improve the mobile experience. Integration of auto-complete for your in-site search engines (to expedite product discovery), speedier mobile opt-in options, and other features are examples of this. Make sure to include 5-second testing as well as mobile experience in your routine website auditing.
3. Content-Driven Remarketing Is Always a Good Idea
The ability to generate actual purchases from your content will get more difficult as the competition becomes more fierce and buyer journeys become more intricate. The vast majority of your site visitors will arrive, discover their answers, and then depart to finish their responsibilities. This is where content-driven personalisation will prove to be beneficial.
What is content-driven personalization?
Returning site visitors should be encouraged to continue whatever they were doing when they first visited your site. For example, if an individual read half of your tomato-growing guide, offer them a free tomato-growing checklist or guide when they return within a week. Fintizais one sophisticated technology that allows you to build individualized experiences for your site’s returning customers in order to engage them even further. There are a few excellent ecommerce platforms that provide this feature.
- Organize email/marketing automation campaigns based on previous engagement data, such as a link clicked or an ebook downloaded (most email marketing systems offer automated workflows)
- Provide over-the-top content services (this may be accomplished through the use of current VOD technologies)
- Adopt modern advertising techniques such as Google and Facebook advertisements (here’s an excellent guide on Facebook advertising to get you started). Make use of artificial intelligence-based writing tools to incorporate data into your article development process. Construct “on-request content” channels, which will send material automatically when it is requested using chatbots (there are now a few excellent systems that allow you to develop intelligent self-learning chatbots using simple visual editors)
Find one or more customization technology providers that will work with you on a budget and according to your requirements. In the marketing personalisation arena, there are a number of strong firms to choose from, which is fortunate.
4. Streaming Video Content is Getting Even More Popular
In light of the fact that in-person meetings and conferences are still mostly impractical, video streaming has grown even more popular than it was last year. This year, virtually every company I am aware of has organized a virtual event or an online conference. Streaming videos have shown to be a successful strategy of engaging niche influencers, generating leads, and even generating an additional source of money. And, perhaps most crucially, it has become much simpler to put into action. I’ll admit that, until last year, I didn’t have enough free time to learn how to use live streaming software.
I have the ability to record, co-host, stream to several channels, and so on.
Consider all of the instructors who have suddenly become experts in Google Meets, as well as all of the distant professionals who have no option but to learn how to use Zoom conferences.
5. Multi-Channel Marketing is More Important Than Ever
Finally, being present everywhere is more vital than ever before due to the rapid adoption of new technologies and the exploration of new channels by customers. Brands must stay up with the times! The good news is that there are several cross-marketing solutions available that allow you to post content on different platforms while keeping track of everything. Cyfe, Agorapulse(oralalternatives), Paper.li, and other similar services are examples. On the plus side, the more the number of channels you incorporate in your marketing strategy, the greater the number of demographics you will learn to appeal to.
- Providing you with more access to data
- Providing you with the ability to evaluate a wider range of buyer journeys
- Requiring you to become more organized and to learn to make sense of a greater number of tasks
Even in this day and age, the old marketing cliché “Content is King” is true. Consumers are still driven by a need for new and interesting information. However, the epidemic and rapidly emerging technology are altering the manner in which material is provided. While developing interesting video and visual content was sufficient to attract a consumer only a few years ago, businesses are now need to explore a wider range of content types and distribution channels in order to stand out. While you’re here, please consider the following:
Get our complete content marketing bundle: the very best content marketing resources, all in one place.
Continue reading this article While you’re here, read the rest of the article.
What Great Brands Do That Good Brands Don’t in Content Marketing
Okay, content is straightforward. Content that is truly outstanding is difficult to come by. Based on our real-world experience working with hundreds of businesses, this handy eBook demonstrates the difference. This is a must-read!
5 Content Marketing Trends to Leverage in 2021 – Runtime Solutions
Any company engaged in digital marketing understands that increasing the effectiveness of their content marketing activities is critical to the expansion of their brand. When it comes to content marketing strategies in 2020, they will have to deal with the difficulty of rapid change and the capacity to adapt. When executed properly, content marketing tactics have the potential to improve brand recognition, create income, and stimulate demand. So, how does a company go about doing this correctly?
- You know the experience of opening a large bag of chips and discovering that it is only half-full or less than half-full?
- In such cases, the majority of consumers will just close the tab.
- Consider how we have implemented a remote work approach in the wake of this pandemic.
- It’s vital to remember that how a user interacts with material is just as significant as the content with which the user interacts.
- Increase the volume and conduct a search Because of the large amount of money that has been put in digital marketing, there is more content than ever before.
- Search engine optimization and content amplification are the two most important factors in ensuring that a user lands on a brand’s content.
In recent years, there has been a significant increase in the number of short video apps available.
What’s more, there is more.
In order to achieve maximum penetration, businesses must make certain that their videos are brief, sharp, entertaining, and relevant.
For example, films that are longer than three minutes in length are valued by Facebook’s algorithm.
Use the search engine Google!
The use of search engines and voice assistants are inextricably linked.
To attain exposure and reach more prospective consumers, it is critical to provide content that is devoid of ‘fluff,’ is precise, of high quality, and accurate.
Artificial intelligence and chatbots are becoming increasingly popular.
Chatbots and artificial intelligence (AI) are poised to alter not just the methods in which we consume material, but also the ways in which we produce and deliver information, as well as the ways in which we connect with a worldwide audience.
When used in conjunction with artificial intelligence, content-creation software may assist marketers in their efforts by giving relevant information, references, and granting authority to whatever they generate.
This technology will be used to offer information and assist marketing initiatives in a more seamless manner.
Application development firms in India are constantly developing artificial intelligence-powered software and chatbots that may be used by businesses. What marketing plan do you want to use for your company? Please share your thoughts with us in the comments section below!
5 Content Marketing Trends to Look Out For in 2021
As the content marketing industry continues to grow at a quick pace, it makes sense to examine historical trends in order to uncover future trends and patterns that can be used to guide your approach going forward. It’s also important to remember that we’re living on the cusp of a major development, and that staying on top of the latest trends is essential to achieving success. The area of content marketing is developing, and marketers must ensure that their strategies and content campaigns are in sync with the most recent trends in order to succeed.
Over and above all else, one thing to remember is that excellent content is just that: good content.
So, let’s have a look at which content marketing trend is likely to take over the world in the near future.
By 2020, a large number of businesses will have recognized the necessity and advantages of adding content marketing into their marketing plans as a core component. Image courtesy of Freepik It has evolved into a clear-cut businessgame strategy, with specific quantitative measures to assess the effectiveness of their efforts in terms of profitability, return on investment, growth, and so on and so forth. An rising number of chief marketing officers (CMOs) consider content to be something that provides KPIs such as client retention, pipeline contribution, and so on.
2. Content Quality, Originality, and Personalisation would be crucial
What comes to mind when you think of developing content? What do you envision? Do you want to write a blog, write a white paper, or create a viral video that is connected to your brand’s offerings? Nowadays, content marketing is all about providing fascinating and beautiful material that people want to connect with and share on social media platforms. You must move away from simply talking about your products and services and begin providing relevant content that people will want to watch, read, or listen to in order to be successful.
- This means that you can no longer just cram your article with keywords.
- Obtainable from: Moz Follow the activities of major businesses in the field of content marketing to have a better understanding of how to create high-quality content.
- In New York City, PepsiCo has launched a new video development studio.
- Facebook is also devoting a significant amount of resources to acquiring original video content.
Why are they doing this?
What comes to mind first when you think of developing content? Created a blog, a white paper, or a viral video that is linked to your company’s products and services? Nowadays, content marketing is all about providing intriguing and visually appealing information that people want to connect with and share with their networks. You must move away from simply talking about your products and services and begin developing valuable content that people would want to watch, read, or listen to in order to be successful in your business.
There’s no longer any room for keyword stuffing in your content anymore!
Moz is the source.
In order to create unique content, Apple is paying $1 billion.
Original material from a variety of media businesses and brands is being purchased by Google in order to fill in the holes in their existing content inventory. A significant amount of money is being spent by Facebook to acquire original video content.
3. Influencer Marketing will explode
In 2018, the use of influencers to promote content has emerged as the most popular content marketing trend. Various cosmetics and luxury firms have been utilizing influencers to advertise their products for many years, but today every brand is eager to partner with influencers that have a significant amount of followers across a variety of social media channels. Search Engine Journal is the source of this information. In order to transmit their message in a more dependable and authentic manner than any other advertising medium, marketers are increasingly turning to influencers for assistance.
When compared to other advertising media, influencer marketing offers a return on investment (ROI) of around 11 times better, according to Inc.
Customers who are pleased with the company’s products or services are rewarded for sharing their positive experiences with others about the company’s offerings.
4. Having Visuals and Videos will be non-negotiable content pieces
The use of videos and images is here to stay, and you won’t be able to compete in the market if you don’t have them. Many marketers will consider this to be their favorite content marketing trend in the near future. HubSpot is the source. An online poll revealed that interactive images and video material are preferred by 91 percent of B2B buyers when looking for information. Due to the greater engagement rates of visual and video content, Facebook and many other ad channels are exhibiting an increased interest in sponsored and organic placements of visual and video content.
Why are videos and visuals gaining popularity?
Because videos receive 135 percent more organic traffic than link postings, photos, and status updates on any social media network, people are spending three times as much time viewing videos as they do reading any other regular material on the platform. According to HubSpot, the popularity of video is increasing at an alarming rate. In addition to YouTube and Facebook video, more than 48% of marketers want to include video into their overall content marketing strategy. So, if you haven’t already, now is the moment to start prioritizing videos in your content marketing plan.
Because of the epidemic, the year 2020 has been transformed into a virtual reality, which has become the new normal.
Those in charge of the content organized virtual events, webinars, and other activities to connect with the target audience.
A webinar’s target audience will be drawn to it, and they will participate in it, only if they perceive any value in the information being supplied through the material included inside it. Content Marketing Institute is the source of this information.
Content marketing is not going away; on the contrary, it is likely to continue to develop at an exponential rate. As a marketer, you can’t afford to put your company’s revenue at risk by overlooking the importance of content marketing. It is the appropriate moment for you to begin investing in content marketing initiatives. Put an end to the question: How can your content marketing efforts generate more sales? Beginning with the question “What can your material give to your target audience in terms of value?” Take advantage of this opportunity and adhere to these trends, and watch your sales rise to unprecedented heights!
2022 Marketing Tech Trends – businessnewsdaily.com
- Digital marketing has emerged as a significant component of contemporary consumption. Giving users a more authentic experience, utilizing chatbots and voice search, increasing the usage of social media marketing, and providing an engaging user experience are just a few of the important trends to watch for – and incorporate into your business in 2021
- Make sure you understand which trends will benefit you the most, as well as which trends you should avoid based on the nature of your organization. This post is intended for small company owners and digital marketers who are interested in learning more about important trends and where they should concentrate their marketing efforts in 2021, among other things.
While many of the fundamental concepts of marketing stay constant from year to year, the instruments that firms employ to achieve marketing success change significantly from one year to the next. In the past, newspaper advertising was typical; today, digital advertising and artificial intelligence are important components of many organizations’ marketing strategies. Larger enterprises are already utilizing some of these technical advancements, but small businesses may benefit greatly from the marketing methods employed by larger corporations.
Small firms should take advantage of the following seven trends in the upcoming year, according to our opinion:
- An increase in the use of authentic content marketing
- An increase in the demand for chatbots Use of voice search becoming more ubiquitous
- More emphasis on and use of data analytics to determine customer intent
- Use of social media marketing has increased in recent years. Use of digital spaces to establish and maintain interactions with customers is becoming more prevalent. More attention should be paid to producing a user-friendly experience
Note from the editor: Are you looking for the best internet marketing solution for your company? Fill out the questionnaire below and one of our vendor partners will contact you to discuss your requirements. Let’s take a closer look at these trends and see how they might help your company succeed.
1. Authentic content marketing is on the rise.
Providing real content is a strong marketing tactic for small firms who are limited in their marketing budget. With the addition of a blog to your website, you can generate interest in your goods while simultaneously promoting your brand as a thought leader in the field. Writing about issues that your consumers are interested in is an excellent method to increase brand exposure and client loyalty. By demonstrating to your audience that you are concerned about more than just making a sale, you may earn their confidence.
The most important takeaway: In order to increase interest and engagement among your target audience, authentic marketing – that is, offering material that your followers are interested in – is a terrific strategy.
2. Demand for chatbots is increasing.
As reported by Salesforce, 69 percent of U.S. customers prefer using chatbots when interacting with companies since it typically results in a more expedient response time. Despite this, the majority of small company owners questioned indicated they did not use technology. A chatbot operating on your website may answer clients’ basic inquiries at any time of day or night, regardless of whether you are working on other projects at the same time. According to Joey Penick, vice president of marketing atLumen Technologies, “AI-powered chatbots may be utilized for customer service, increasing contact strategy considerably with a regulated message.” As a result, many consumers aren’t even aware that they are interacting with a chatbot.
3. Voice search is gaining traction.
In an age where mobile devices and speech services like as Amazon’s Alexa are becoming increasingly popular, voice search is one area in which your small business may differentiate itself from the competition. There is a growing likelihood that customers will encounter your website or content marketing materials using voice search in 2021 and beyond if your company is online, according to research from Gartner. Blogger Chris Hornak, the owner of Blog Hands, explained that the company had to adjust to the increased usage of mobile devices a few years ago.
Marketers will need to start adjusting to voice searches, which now account for 20% of mobile searches and are projected to continue growing in the same way as mobile apps have “”It’s a has.” From Hornak’s viewpoint as a digital marketing practitioner with extensive experience in developing blog material for small businesses, firms who have blogs or content streams should reconsider their strategies.
The content strategy of digital marketers will need to be more conversational, according to Hornak, and they will need to explicitly answer inquiries in plain English.
As Hornak reminded students, “remember to be precise and personable with your replies.” Takeaway: With the rise in popularity of voice-controlled devices such as Amazon Alexa, business owners and marketers should concentrate their content strategy on giving answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs) that consumers have about a company’s products or services.
4. Data analytics remain crucial for success.
According to Curtis Tingle, senior vice president of product at Valassis, an intelligent media delivery firm, most brands have made data analytics a priority, but marketers have a long way to go in this area. Tingle said that access to data for businesses extends much beyond basic demographics. Consumers’ online and offline media habits and preferences, as well as their whereabouts throughout the day, purchase history, promotion sensitivity, and other information, are now available to businesses.
According to Tingle, “marketers must learn how to make better use of the data that they acquire.” “Clients are continuously providing personal information to the businesses with which they interact – everything from purchase habits to preferred items to the most effective ways to contact them through advertising and marketing initiatives is being collected.
- The data must be useful, and firms must utilize that data to enhance their marketing strategies in order to be successful.
- “A greater emphasis will be placed on the collection and utilization of intent data,” Penick stated.
- It may be retrieved from a company’s website by checking at which pages a consumer visited, how long they spent on those sites, and which links they clicked or obtained from a third-party provider.
- Information gathered from your website should be used to inform your marketing approach and should be leveraged.
- To the contrary, in 2021, firms should emphasize direct engagement with customers through social media platforms, and they should use their social media platforms as live embodiments and advocates of their brand.
- “Companies will interact with their consumers on social media platforms.
- Due to the fact that you’ll be focused on your clients through social media, this will be a drastically different strategy.
Instead of simply relaying information, you will engage in conversation, making the encounter more meaningful.” Customers like the chance to connect one-on-one with companies through social media, so make that an option available to them through your social media accounts. Key takeaway:
6. Consumers are seeking new brands in several digital channels.
Because of the COVID-19 epidemic hurting in-person purchasing, the usage of digital spaces to identify and nurture new clients has surged in the last year. This is especially true in the retail industry. In order to appeal to a larger audience of consumers, several businesses have made significant modifications to their online presence as a result of this. In the words of Joe McCarthy, head of performance marketing at Klaviyo, “COVID-19 has caused major changes throughout the online retail arena; it is the single most significant movement we have ever witnessed in e-commerce.” In response to this transition, more people are purchasing online and shopping with new companies, according to the report.
New brand discovery is at an all-time high, and businesses are focusing on creating relationships with new customers.
7. User experience (UX) will grow in importance.
Customer expectations for today’s online experience are high: they want to be engaged, user-friendly, and seamless, whether they’re shopping or browsing a website. Expect to see a larger push toward a seamless and highly engaging user experience in 2021, with a focus on personalisation and speed as primary goals. “We are well aware that people enjoy interesting material that speaks directly to their interests. Building a marketing plan that draws consumers in based on their page experience is something that we are currently working on achieving “Eclipse Foods was founded by Aylon Steinhart, who is also the company’s CEO.
Increased exposure and engagement will result from using these methods into content marketing initiatives.” What to remember: Customers want a simple, engaging, and intuitive online experience regardless of whether they are viewing your website or purchasing in your online store.
The bottom line
These developments are projected to have an impact on marketing in 2021 and beyond, but that doesn’t mean you have to stop what you’re doing and convert to utilizing different and more modern technologies to advertise your company successfully right away. Allen Adamson, an adjunct professor at New York University’s Stern School of Business and co-founder of Metaforce, claimed that the fundamental concepts of marketing and brand building haven’t altered in the previous 10 or 15 years, despite what everyone thinks.
- Adamson said that, despite the fact that sophisticated new marketing technologies are introduced every year, word-of-mouth marketing continues to be effective.
- As a result of a short online search and reading evaluations of burger establishments in the region, customers are no longer need to “ask all their pals,” according to Adamson.
- Previously, giving a lousy burger to a client may result in the dissatisfied customer recommending their buddy not to dine at the establishment.
- It is extremely beneficial for your organization to be aware of new technical tools.
- Adamson, the former chairman of Landor Associates North America, who has advised firms such as Marriott and HBO, believes that many businesses are having difficulty keeping up with the latest and best marketing tools on the market today.
- No matter what technology you purchase, if you do not understand how to use it effectively, it will not provide you with a competitive advantage in the marketplace.” Some of the trends highlighted in this article may not necessitate your taking any action.
- The decision on the technology to include into your operation is based on the requirements of your company and the wants of your customers.
According to Ryan Gould, vice president of strategy and marketing services at Elevation Marketing, “While we’re moving faster and faster toward a technologically dominant world, small and medium-sized businesses must prioritize the technology trends that they can leverage for greater business growth.” “What method do they use to do this?
(2) What and where are the holes in my company’s operations?
(4) Do I have the financial means to keep this technology running for the foreseeable future?” Using Gould’s questions as a guideline will help you avoid excessively investing in a marketing trend that isn’t a good fit for your company’s needs.
The most important takeaway: Înainte of diving headfirst into any of 2021’s big trends, take the time to examine your company and which trends will genuinely help you and your clients.
Additional reporting by Kiely Kuligowski and Nicole Fallon. For an earlier version of this article, several source interviews were performed with the participants.