- Feedly. This is a free RSS based content aggregator that you can use to store all the latest happenings from around the world and categorize them, as per your requirements.
- Subscribe to updates from industry sub-reddits.
- Google Trends.
- Ahrefs Content Explorer.
How do you stay up to date on the latest industry trends?
Here are 10 tips for keeping up on trends.
- Read voraciously. Read all you can about your industry, your market and the world in general.
- Get involved in your industry.
- Keep in touch with your customers.
- Monitor your business.
- Study statistics.
- Observe your competition.
- Get out of the office.
What tools resources do you use to stay on top of the latest market industry flavor trends?
Check out these easy things you can build into your schedule to stay relevant.
- Update your news feed. It’s crucial to be on social media — every day.
- Leverage your team.
- Use SEO.
- Subscribe to trade journals.
- Subscribe to magazines.
- Remember to network.
- Engage with your customers.
- Keep an eye on your competitors.
What methods do you use to keep up with the changes in the industry?
To help stay on the ball with industry challenges, opportunities and trends, check out our recommendations below.
- Subscribe to trade journals.
- Keep up with consumer magazines.
- Scan and engage in forums and discussion boards.
- Scour websites and blogs.
- Read newspapers and news sites.
- Listen to/watch podcasts and videos.
What do you recommend that companies do to stay on top of current social media trends?
9 Easy Ways to Stay Up to Date with Social Media Trends
- Spend time on social media every day.
- Use SEO to find places where your business could fill a market gap.
- Utilize customer feedback.
- Keep an eye on what your competitors are doing.
- Subscribe to trade journals, publications, newsletters and magazines.
How do you stay on top of current trends and innovations?
Here are 13 ways you can stay current with technology trends:
- Join a professional organization.
- Find a mentor.
- Attend industry conferences and tech events.
- Devote time daily to tech news.
- Connect with social media.
- Prioritize learning.
- Share ideas with your peers.
- Watch TED talks.
How do you keep up-to-date?
Always Stay Up-to-Date with Current Events with These Five Tips
- Subscribe to traditional news sources using your mobile phone.
- Listen to Podcasts.
- Download a news aggregator.
- Use social media in the right way.
- Use a Virtual Private Network (VPN).
- Stay updated with Hotspot Shield VPN.
How do you keep up with social media trends 2021?
The most important social media trends to know for 2021
- Live streams will remain popular.
- Stories as a content format.
- Virtual reality will become more popular on social media.
- Augmented reality as a media trend.
- Social commerce will continue to grow.
- Purpose-driven campaigns to take center stage.
How do you keep yourself updated about the latest business trends and knowledge?
Reading magazines, journals, and newspapers is a time tested way to keep yourself updated with the latest trends. These publications render great source of information of all sorts. Devoting daily time for reading can drastically improve your general knowledge on current affairs.
How do you stay on the top of marketing trends?
How to Stay on Top of Digital Marketing Trends
- Google Alerts. Google Alerts is a service that emails you when it finds newly posted results on a topic that you have flagged.
- Email Newsletters.
- Social Media.
- Engage with People.
- Network Inside and Outside Your Industry.
- Keep an Eye on Competitors.
How do you keep on top of industry news and trends and how do you apply this to your work?
How to Keep Up With Industry Trends
- Sign up For Emails.
- Take Advantage of Training Opportunities.
- Get Hints from Analytical Tools.
- Stay Alert with Google Alerts.
- Go Inbound!
- Keep Tabs on Your Competitors.
- Speak to Your Customers.
How do you stay up to date on general marketing knowledge and trends?
How to stay on top of marketing trends
- Know the competition. Keep abreast of how your competitors market and sell their products or services.
- Set up trend alerts. Use a Google Trends alert to watch search interest about certain topics over time.
- Read industry news.
- Network often.
- Get customer feedback.
How do you keep something trending on twitter?
Adjust your Trends settings via Twitter for Android:
- In the top menu, you will either see a navigation menu icon or your profile icon.
- Tap Content preferences.
- Under Explore, tap Trends.
- Drag the slider next to Trends for you to turn on and receive personalized trends.
How do you keep track of social trends?
How to find social media trends
- Google Trends. Google Trends is the best way to monitor trending topics on an expansive level.
- TweetDeck. TweetDeck is a free Twitter monitoring tool that allows you to track certain hashtags and keep tabs on their popularity.
- 7. Facebook for Media.
8 Easy Ways to Stay on Top of Industry Trends
People that are successful discover methods to keep one step ahead of the competition. Being an entrepreneur means staying informed in order to recognize and then take advantage of new business prospects. Check out some simple things you can include into your routine to remain on top of the latest trends.
1. Update your news feed
It’s critical to be active on social media on a daily basis. Make sure to tailor your company’s feeds on social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram so that you can rapidly scan the most relevant and hot subjects on any given morning. If you don’t have time to go through and read an item that seems intriguing, use a “save for later” tool like Pockets to save it so you can come back to it later when you have more time to read it.
2. Leverage your team
Your crew (if they’re any good) should also be keeping their eyes and ears on the ground for any developments. Create an email alias for the entire firm so that team members may discuss intriguing results or publications. It is also beneficial to have a Slack channel for exchanging this type of information.
3. Use SEO
If a large number of people are searching for anything on Google, it’s likely that it is well-known. To uncover growing patterns in people’s searching activity, consider utilizing a low-cost SEO tool such as Moz to enter keywords relevant to your industry and analyze the results. One technique is to target phrases that are specific to a certain industry. Certain subjects may not have a large amount of search volume, but if they are gaining popularity, it is possible that they will do so in the near future.
4. Subscribe to trade journals
Although it may seem dated, trade publications are still one of the most effective methods to remain up to date on specific topics affecting your particular business. Carry out some research to determine which ones you should subscribe to and which lists you should join. Then read those journals, whether they are in print or on the internet. To read through these periodicals on a regular basis, schedule time in your weekly calendar for it.
5. Subscribe to magazines
The same can be true about consumer periodicals, whether they are geared toward a certain business or are simply for entertainment. The chances are that you’ll stumble into anything either related to your field of work or that may spark an idea or insight are high.
6. Remember to network
Getting you in front of peers and experts is the goal of conferences, local networking events, training sessions, and Facebook groups. No matter if you’re attending a monthly salon-owners happy hour or a large trade event like CES (if you’re in the IT sector), the face time you gain from networking is always useful to your company.
7. Engage with your customers
Soliciting feedback in the form of surveys or just responding to consumers’ postings on your social media platforms are effective strategies to gain a better understanding of your sector from the perspective of your target audience.
Never undervalue the importance of client intelligence in your business.
Get Started with Square Customer Feedback
You can use private consumer feedback to your advantage.
8. Keep an eye on your competitors
Thinking about a trend but aren’t sure whether it is something that will catch on? Here’s what you should do. By keeping an eye on what your rivals are doing, you can take advantage of breaking news, rising trends, and new possibilities. Yes, being one step ahead of the competition is essential, but being aware of what your competitors are up to is as essential to come out on top. Featured image courtesy of: ” Scenes at FinCon14,” courtesy of: Philip Taylor on Flickr, CC BY 2.0, cropped from the original.
The 29 Best Event Management Tools for Planners
Event management tools are a topic that we are passionate about discussing. This is primarily because research on experiential marketing shows that the usage of event management software boosts attendance by 20%, productivity by 27%, and profit margin by 20% to 30% on average. And with so many more free event management tools available online these days, it’s no surprise that more and more event planners are taking the time to investigate what’s out there to be found. Using feedback from genuine users, their relative rankings on software ranking websites such as Capterra, and noteworthy features that we know event planners would like, we’ve compiled a list of the best event planning tools available.
See How to Choose the Best Event Management Tools
Our favorite topic to talk about is event management software. Mostly because, according to experiential marketing statistics, the adoption of event management software boosts attendance by 20%, productivity by 27%, and profit margin by 20%-30% on average, compared to traditional methods. Moreover, with the proliferation of free event management software available on the internet these days, it’s no surprise that more and more event planners are taking use of the resources at their disposal. Using feedback from real users, relative rankings on software ranking websites such as Capterra, and noteworthy features that we know event planners would appreciate, we’ve compiled a list of the best event planning tools on the market today.
- During this procedure, case studies and peer evaluations will be your greatest friends by far. Make sure you use sources that keep reviewers responsible (such as G2 Crowd, which requires every new review to connect to the reviewer’s LinkedIn page)
- Otherwise, your product will appear less credible to customers. Keep an eye out for rates that are plainly listed or that are simple to get. Despite the fact that many SaaS companies are moving away from displaying dollar signs on their websites (according to this pricing transparency study), pricing that is at least in line with market averages and reflects the power of its relative features is still one of the most important factors to consider when selecting software, according to experts
- The tool is simple to use. The design of the user interface is vital since it makes navigating and implementing the tool much more convenient. Whatever its features are, if the event management application is simple to use, it will have a greater chance of being adopted quickly by your entire staff
And now, for your convenience, here are several online event management systems that have received overwhelmingly positive ratings, provide free or specified cost structures, and have user-friendly features to help you get started with your event planning.
Discover the Top Event SoftwareTools (Some Are Even Free!)
It is possible to automate and simplify the whole event planning process with Cvent’s event management platform. Begin with the selection of a location and conclude with bespoke dashboards and data generated after the event. We’ve got everything taken care of. It is possible to view all of Cvent’s capabilities right here (we are certain that you will find what you are looking for!)
Social Tables combines the finest of venue finding, event diagramming, guest management, and check-in services into one convenient package. The free event planning tools allow you to produce diagrams that are to scale in minutes. You may plan out all of the specifics down to the slightest detail and then share them with venues, clients, and collaborative partners.
Additionally, Social Tables allows you manage visitors — from VIPs to special food orders — and graphically seat them in diagrams. In addition, Social Tables develops award-winning platforms for hotels and venues, includingCRM Software, Event Sales, and Event Servicesplatforms, among others.
Tripleseat is the most effective event planning software for venues with a distinct personality. It is a web-based sales and event management application designed primarily for restaurants, hotels, and venues. You may improve event sales while also streamlining the event planning process by using Tripleseat. In addition, you have the ability to gather event leads, convert leads to bookings, establish contracts and BEOs, and do other tasks. For event professionals who are obsessed with statistics, Tripleseat provides a plethora of reporting tools to help you track your return on investment.
Regpack allows you to personalize registration forms and generate an infinite number of attendee kinds. You may check in visitors using a mobile device, or you can allow them to check in on their own. You may also integrate the program into the sign-up page on your website. Other capabilities include the ability to register groups and the ability to accept payments in an encrypted manner. If you want to sell things in conjunction with the event, you may also include a shopping cart and rapid checkout.
Create an infinite number of attendee kinds using Regpack and personalize your registration forms. It is possible to check in visitors using a mobile device, or you may allow them to do so themselves. You may also include the program into the sign-up page on your website. Another set of features is the ability to register groups of people and to handle payments securely. Additionally, if you want to sell things in conjunction with the event, you may include a cart and an instant checkout option.
Member Solutions was originally developed to handle membership registrations, and as a result, it is quite popular among fitness centers. Since its inception in 1991, it has grown to incorporate a wide range of tools for event planning and management. A library of templates is available for use with the event registration function, which makes it simple to construct signup forms, liability releases, and other attendance papers. Almost all of the forms are white-labeled and may be readily customized with your company’s branding.
Caterease made the food side of event planning a lot less complicated. Caterease allows you to build visual menus for your guests to choose from. For the kitchen, you can generate ingredient lists as well as meal prep lists for the cooks to use as a reference.
Guests have the option to make their own culinary choices. After that, you may use the information to figure out how much food and drinks you’ll need. Caterease’s interface may look familiar to users of Microsoft Word and Excel, which means there is little to no learning curve.
With a single annual charge, Fonteva allows you to manage an infinite number of events in your organization. This service is particularly popular among those working in the hotel business. The Westin Hotel, for example, is a frequent user of the facility. Fonteva is a wonderful choice if you’re hosting an event that will have people from other countries in attendance. The system accepts more than 100 different payment methods, allowing visitors to pay for tickets and other things without having to worry about currency adjustments.
For example, in the days preceding up to the event, you may share forums, contests, and other online activities with your audience.
With a single annual cost, Fonteva allows you to manage an infinite number of events. Particularly popular in the hotel business, this service is available on demand. One of its regular customers is the Westin Hotel, which is located in the city center. If you’re hosting an event that will have attendees from other countries, Fonteva is an excellent choice. Attendees may pay for tickets and other things without having to worry about currency conversions because the system accepts over 100 different payment methods.
As an example, in the days preceding up to the event, you may promote forums, contests, and other online activities.
Momice is an all-in-one event management system that takes care of everything from registration to website creation to statistical analysis. Despite the fact that the payment is based on Euros, the solution is open to anybody who has access to the internet, regardless of where they are physically situated. Starter packages provide you access to the event planning tools for a total of three events, with the ability to add up to five more users at a time.
DoubleDutch is all about fostering a sense of belonging among its users. Creating enjoyable guest experiences, future-proofing events, supporting high-volume event planning, and utilizing an extensive network of partners are the four components of their four-pronged strategy. The adjectives “user-friendly” and “excellent app” are among the most frequently cited in its overwhelmingly positive ratings.
Are you interested in using social media for events into your event planning? We’ve got you covered with the tools you’ll need to construct a personalised and social media wall that will display real-time social media activity from all of your guests. CNN, Forbes, and Microsoft are just a few of the well-known names on their customer list.
It’s possible that you’ve seen their upbeat and imaginative advertisements on YouTube recently, since their team and project management software has become a standard component of most event planners’ toolkits. Whatever your task is, whether it’s managing a team of in-house planners or coordinating with all of your event providers, Monday provides a highly visual monitoring system with simple progress updates.
However, even if they are not expressly designed for events, you may simply alter this tool to be used for any collaborative project such as conferences, seminars, and road shows.
Boomset specializes in providing powerful on-site event solutions to its clients. This event management solution allows you to manage on-site check-ins, print badges, redeem coupons, and a whole lot more. In addition, the marketing platform will assist you in collecting event data and promoting an event. In fact, it would make an excellent complement to any existing event management software package.
Akkroo acquires quality leads during events through the use of digital marketing automation and customer relationship management (CRM) technologies. The fact that they are simple to combine with other major business tools like as Salesforce, HubSpot, and Marketo earns them extra points.
This mobile event app and online registration tool are available at a variety of price points depending on the size of your upcoming event. A few of Attendify’s most notable features include the ability to link to participants’ social media sites, an event agenda that is easy to read, and tools for event sponsors. If you’re wondering how to attract event sponsors, here is a fantastic example of how to go about doing so.
In order to provide a closed-loop payment solution for events and event locations, Oveit refers to itself as the “final mile of payments.” Their primary application is during festivals and conventions when there is a large number of individual exhibitors or a high expectation of aggregate sales. As a result, if you have a modest product activation or elite VIP event coming up, you might want to explore using Oveit as a test tool to see how well it works for you.
This easily customisable application simplifies the whole invitation and event registration process. When used in conjunction with courses or multi-track workshops, rsvpBOOK enables users to post ticket links on social media, handle on-site registration, and generate event reports from automatically gathered data in a matter of minutes. In addition, huge art education conferences and data protection summits are among their prior customer samples, indicating that they are well-versed in the B2B industry as well.
Brushfire is a web-based event registration and ticketing system designed specifically for the events business. The majority of their customers are churches and ministries, which is why their distinctive features serve as a shining illustration of the potential of niche software. Overall, the product continues to be extremely adaptable, providing the greatest quality data compliance, participation software, and customization choices available in the events sector today. Even if you aren’t arranging a religious gathering, Brushfire is a film that ought to be seen at least once more.
Restaurants, event venues, and caterers will appreciate this event management solution that was created specifically for them.
Gather’s primary purpose is to speed venue booking processes, however users have expressed appreciation for the email communication feature as well as the simplicity with which the platform layout may be navigated.
Restaurants, event venues, and caterers will like this event management solution, which was specifically designed with them and their customers in mind. Gather’s primary purpose is to speed venue booking procedures, however customers have expressed appreciation for the email communication tool and the ease with which the platform layout can be navigated. Gather is a service provided by Gather.
This app-building tool specializes in providing services for a wide range of events, from local gatherings to major corporate gatherings. As part of its open API system, Guidebook event provides handy templates, connectors with systems such as Mailchimp and Salesforce, as well as beneficial tools for future development. This year, their customer service staff were recognized with a number of accolades for their skills.
From local gatherings to huge company occasions, our app-building tool specializes in providing services for them all. By utilizing their open API system, Guidebook event provides handy templates, interfaces with systems such as Mailchimp and Salesforce, as well as beneficial tools for future development. This year, their customer service staff were recognized with a number of accolades for their achievements.
Avochato is a customer relationship management system (CRM) that enables texting your guests information, reminders, or real-time event schedule changes plain and uncomplicated. Your customer service and events team has complete control over the communications that come in and out of the system thanks to a collaborative platform. Overall, Avochato is a great tool for both sales and marketing teams to utilize before, during, and after events, and it is easy to use.
Our favorite tagline on our list of event management solutions (“designed serendipity”), Topi claims a simple and economical event planning solution that is both rapid and affordable. The platform’s advantages include an app that allows your participants to network on the go using their mobile devices, event registration and check-in facilities, and quick lead retrieval functionality.
GruupMeet aspires to be the most basic version of all of the other tools on this list, and it succeeds in this endeavor. In addition to covering the majority of event planning chores, their products also include unique features such as two-way team messaging, flight searches and event analytics, all of which are presented in the most simplified manner. Attendees who choose to make use of the tool will not be required to download any applications or create new accounts, which may be a positive for the demographic targeted by your event.
All of the other tools on this list are aimed at being made as simple as possible, and GruupMeet is no exception. In addition to covering the most of event planning chores, their solutions also include unique features such as two-way team messaging, flight searches and event statistics, all of which are presented in the most straightforward manner.
No applications or new accounts are required for attendees who wish to make use of the service, which may be a benefit for the demographic targeted by your event.
The Conference Tracker, which is an Engineerica product, is one of the very particular attendance monitoring tools that we had to put on our list. Conference Tracker, which is most commonly used by academic institutions, conferences, and education-related organizations, can endure even the most sophisticated of multi-track and complex session events, according to its users. The authors even recommend that this application be used for more minor duties, such as tracking staff attendance at training courses.
One very specialized attendance monitoring tool on this list, the Conference Tracker from Engineerica, is one of the products we had to include on our list. Conference Tracker, which is most commonly used by academic institutions, conferences, and education-related organizations, can endure even the most sophisticated of multi-track and complex session events, according to the company. Using this application for lesser tasks such as tracking staff attendance at training sessions is even recommended by the developers.
Now you’re prepared to select the best free event management software!
It is possible that your findings will differ depending on how you shop for the appropriate event planning tools. You should consider employing one or more of these tools, regardless of whether you require a hyper-specific tool for a particular event task or an all-in-one event planning software capable of dealing with your numerous vendors, attendees, and event locations. And keep in mind that you do not have to spend a lot of money to have a high-quality event management system. The use of tools such as Social Tables, which provide free event diagramming and free event planning software with comprehensive capabilities at no additional cost to you, is highly recommended.
What kind of tools do you employ?
More information about event management tools:
What are the tools for event management and how do they work? Event management tools are software solutions that assist event planners in performing their duties more efficiently and successfully. A tool for event administration can include everything from attendance management and ticketing to event design and promotion, registration and check-in, and anything else in between.
10 Tips on How to Research Your Competition
CorbisCompetitors. The fact is that they are out there and eager for your consumers whether you want to acknowledge it or not. If you have a lot of things to keep track of as you expand your business, it may seem unfair to devote time and attention to keeping track of your competitors. However, it is important to do so in order to stay ahead of the competition. As Arthur Weiss, managing director of UK-based Aware, which assists businesses in gaining competitive intelligence, explains, “By continuously monitoring competitors, you get to know their behavior and can start to anticipate what they will be likely to do next.” Aware helps businesses gain competitive intelligence through a variety of methods.
- To put it another way, keeping an eye on your competitors is an excellent approach for developing your company.
- Ten suggestions from entrepreneurs and small company owners on how to get started gathering information about your competition are provided herein.
- Look for more information than what you can get on Google.
- However, there are a variety of tools available, some of which are provided by Google and others which are related to Google’s search results and AdWords campaigns, that may provide you with valuable insights on your competitors.
In the case of FeeFighters, a comparison shopping website for credit card processing, Sheel Mohnot explains that he utilizes the following techniques to maintain tabs on his competitors:
- The following resources are useful to Mohnot: SpyFu: “A fantastic resource for researching what keywords and Adwords our competitors are purchasing,” according to Mohnot
- Google Trends: For Mohnot, it’s beneficial when he wants “to stay on top of the latest in industry, comparingto others, and seeing where people who come tosite go.” For example, Mohnot says that he uses Google Notifications to keep track of his competitors. “We keep alerts not just for ourselves, but also for all of our competitors to see what they are up to,” he adds. If you work for a company, make sure to set up an alert to check if anybody else is talking about you.
2. Compile some information. There are several free and low-cost services available for keeping tabs on your competition both online and offline. The author of Sun Tzu for Women: The Art of War for Winning in Business, Becky Sheetz-Runkle, advises that “you should keep track of what industry analyst organizations like Gartner are reporting about your business, as well as trade associations and advocacy groups.” “These organizations do research and analyses to determine who your rivals are and should be, as well as who they should not be.
Can you tell me where there are unmet market demands that you can fill?” In addition to Alexa, Compete, Keyword Spy, Hoovers, and ReferenceUSA, there are a number of other tools you may utilize to get information on your rivals.
Select the social media network from the drop-down menu.
According to Michael Meschures, the president of Spaphile.com, a weekly deals site that shares high-end spa and beauty offers, “we have found that monitoring tweets, Facebook posts, blogs, and other new media mentions of our competition is an easy, cost-effective way to stay in tune with and in the know about the public’s sentiment about our competitors.” “Similar to this, we maintain tabs on our competitors by paying special attention to review sites such as Yelp and Citysearch.
When we find mentions of our competitors’ deals in reviews, we target those Yelpers or Citysearchers’ other favorite businesses, ensuring that we are always one step ahead of our competitors “It’s a good bet that your competition produces newsletters—either electronic or printed versions—that you can sign up for to receive the latest and greatest news and updates on things like new products or services they are introducing as well as upcoming events they may be attending.
- More In-Depth: Qualitative Market Research: What You Need to Know 4.
- Avoid overlooking the obvious sources of information about your competitors, such as your customers, while identifying sources of information about them.
- “When you get a new customer, inquire as to who they previously utilized and why they choose to do business with you (i.e.
- When you lose a customer, do the same thing: figure out what it was about your rival that they liked more.
- You may then make adjustments to your own product in order to outperform the competition.” Attend a conference if you have the opportunity.
- “It’s a wonderful opportunity to learn about who your rivals are and what they’re offering,” she adds.
- “I am usually surprised that the vast majority of them never come to our stand.” Maintain contact with your vendors.
In the words of Zach Berning, co-owner of Overland Gourmet, “talk to your suppliers and spend time getting to know them.” “While they may not be able to tell you what your rival purchased or how much they ordered, they should be able to answer better inquiries.” In the case of a product, for example, if you inquire as to how many units have been pre-ordered for the upcoming month, you may learn not only what your rival has purchased, but also what other things your supplier may have brought in as a result of the inquiry.
- Another tactic, according to Sheetz-Runkle, is to acquire staff from competitive companies—particularly salespeople—and form alliances with the companies’ business partners.
- “Learn everything you can about how these firms function, and more importantly, what they have planned for the future.
- What markets are they attempting to break into?
- When it comes to their products or services, where do customers express the most dissatisfaction?
- Also, keep an eye on who they hire.
- Wright, the chief marketing officer of W3 Group in Atlanta, examining the kind of jobs your rivals are attempting to fill may also be beneficial.
- “Examine the roles they are searching for as well; if they are seeking for a patent attorney, it is possible that they are working on some significant new discoveries.
- Conduct a poll to find out what others think.
- “About a year ago, I paid someone to e-mail many of our competitors and ask them the same questions about their services,” says Jeff Huckaby, CEO of RackAid, an IT management company based in Jacksonville, Florida.
We learnt how to effectively differentiate our sales process from that of our competitors as a result of this procedure.” Even though Huckaby claims that he gained a great deal from the experience and that he intends to repeat it, he does have one caveat: “Outsourcing is something I strongly support.
Give them a call!
‘Calling your competitors and asking anything you want is one of the finest methods to investigate your competition,’ says Jordan Harbinger, co-founder and CEO of The Art Of Charm.
As an example, if you want to know how many people work at a company, you may say something like: ‘I’m seeking for individualized attention, and I’m concerned that your organization is too vast and that I’ll get lost in the shuffle.’ What is the total number of coaches on your staff?
Oh, my goodness, that’s a lot of them. In order to support a team of such size, how many support staff members are required?’ This strategy has proven to be really effective for me.” 11th of May, 2011
10 Must-Have Tools for Time Management
Ritika Trikha is a woman who works in the fashion industry. Are you putting in long hours and missing deadlines on a frequent basis? If this is the case, you may be entering burnout zone, a state in which your job performance, career, and mental health may all suffer as a result. Don’t panic; there are other alternatives to pump up your productivity. It is possible to discover additional opportunities to relax by changing your attitude to work (for example, by limiting your usage of Reddit and Pinterest) and by utilizing solutions meant to save you time while you work.
- This tool also creates a report on how you’re spending your time, which may be used to help you plan more efficiently for the upcoming week.
- 3.MindMeister- This cloud-based productivity application allows you to create and edit a virtual mind map that is simple to alter.
- Even when working on a project remotely, you may collaborate with colleagues with relative ease.
- While MindMeister is good for visual learners, List.ly is a great resource for those who prefer lists over diagrams.
- 5.Toggl- This straightforward tool is intended for people who wish to keep track of the amount of time they have spent working on a certain project.
- Plus You may access Toggl from your Mac, PC, or mobile phone and it will store the complete project.
There is a table structure for listing your preferences, and then other factors are listed as columns in the table.
7.Remember The Milk- If you’re an iPhone 4S owner, you’ll be pleased to know that this useful app is compatible with the Siri voice assistant.
Aside from Outlook, Gmail, Google Calendar, BlackBerry, and Android, this easy virtual to-do list is also compatible with Google Drive.
Using OneNote can be very beneficial when you’re accumulating a large quantity of information.
9.Nozbe- This program is based on best-selling author David Allen’s “Getting Things Done” concept, and it organizes your chores according to the place where you’d accomplish them—whether it’s at home, at the office, online, or anywhere in between.
10.StayFocusd- Install this Google Chrome extension to prevent you from visiting your most time-wasting websites.
A writer for CareerBliss, an online professional community committed to assisting individuals in finding pleasure in their jobs, Ritika Trikha is a freelancer.
Job seekers could visit CareerBliss, which offers millions of job openings as well as business ratings, salary statistics, and a free career satisfaction evaluation.
2021 Marketing Statistics, Trends & Data — The Ultimate List of Digital Marketing Stats
The marketing world is dynamic and ever-changing — trends, technology, and tactics are constantly evolving and becoming more effective. In order to avoid falling behind your competition, it’s vital that your company keeps up with new advancements in the industry. After all, the last thing you want is for your company to lag behind while your competitors remain on top of the latest trends. You want to be sure you’re keeping up with the times, but how can you be sure? Keeping an eye on marketing data is a wonderful method to stay current and up to date with the newest marketing trends in the industry.
- Using these statistics, you can connect with your customers, reach your target audience, and increase conversions.
- By implementing SEO methods into your marketing efforts, you will be able to improve the exposure and ranks of your website.
- The goal of content marketing is to generate and distribute relevant written, downloadable, and visual media so that your target audience may learn more about your brand, expertise, and products or services, among other things.
- Thus, you will be able to assess which strategies will be most effective for your organization, consumers and prospects.
- Learn how marketers are effectively expanding their reach, increasing brand recognition, and promoting their products and services with social media marketing statistics so that you may do the same by utilizing these platforms yourself.
- With the excellent video capabilities of today’s cellphones, it is also a cost-effective and simple technique to execute, regardless of the type of business or available resources.
- Email marketing continues to be one of the most significant and successful ways for your company to engage with consumers and develop long-lasting connections with them.
Lead generation is the process through which your company attracts and converts anyone who has an interest in your brand, goods, or services.
In addition to seeing how other marketers are utilizing lead generation data to achieve their goals of converting more prospects and leads into paying customers, you’ll get an understanding of how to improve your own marketing efforts.
These facts can assist you in understanding how today’s consumers see paid media and which advertising methods are most effective for businesses — such as yours — who are wanting to attract new clients to their products or services.
Marketing technology data and trends are presented in this section.
The goal of staying on top of the most recent marketing trends and practices may appear to be an impossible one, given how rapidly the industry changes and advances.
The latest statistics in each category are an excellent way to ensure your business and marketing tactics remain relevant.
This is how you will communicate with members of your audience and customers in order to convert more leads and increase conversions.
The most important social media trends to know for 2021
With the introduction of new features and changes to their algorithms, social media platforms, as well as social media trends, are always evolving. Consider the example of Instagram Stories. In the last several years, Snapchat had been well-known for its vanishing and FOMO-inducing content, but there didn’t appear to be much of a need for similar features on other social media platforms. Now, over 500 million people use the featuredaily feature on Instagram, and more and more platforms are adopting features that are similar to this one.
With such quick changes, companies and social media marketers are faced with a whole new set of challenges, including the need to regularly examine their existing tactics and pivot in order to include new forms of content into their repertoire.
If you’re seeking for the most up-to-date social media trends for the year 2021, you’ve come to the right place.
1. Live streams will remain popular
Many companies went digital in order to preserve social separation and avoid the spread of COVID-19 during the worldwide health catastrophe of 2020, which occurred in the year 2020. Face-to-face meetings have been replaced by Zoom conferences, while live performances have been replaced by live streaming of musicians performing from their homes. As a result, there has been an increase in the adoption of live streaming functionality on social media platforms. Facebook has seen a significant increase in messaging and live broadcasting, particularly in COVID-19 hotspots like as Italy.
However, although the scenario continues to change in 2021, individuals have become accustomed to the ability to connect with companies in real time without ever having to leave their own homes.
To give gardening instructions, Molbak Garden + Home, for example, developed a series of live lessons on Facebook.
2. Stories as a content format
Every day, more than 500 million Instagram Stories users interact with the platform, as previously stated. As a result, despite the fact that Instagram Stories were already the most popular content format the previous year, they aren’t going away anytime soon. If they haven’t already, brands will need to adopt a more systematic approach and include Stories into their content schedules, if they haven’t previously done so. More crucially, because videos appear to exceed images in terms of engagement, the usage of video as Stories will rise.
The number of individuals that watched your Story and then went on to the next one before finishing it is known as the tap-forward rate.
It’s no surprise that 51 percent of businesses are currently employing videos in Stories, and the figure is expected to rise even further in 2021.
3. Virtual reality will become more popular on social media
People are looking for more meaningful relationships online as a result of the increase in stay-at-home orders and the need for social separation. It is one of the current technology advancements that may supply them with those encounters, and virtual reality (VR) is one of them. Interacting with people in virtual reality gives you the impression that you are truly in the same room as them, even if they are halfway across the world. This is precisely the type of experience that people require at a period in which they must maintain a social distance.
Take, for example, the Facebook Horizon feature.
4. Augmented reality as a media trend
Recent developments, similar to those that have expedited the adoption of virtual reality (VR) experiences, have also accelerated the adoption of augmented reality (AR) experiences, particularly in the social arena. Due to the fact that AR requires no further hardware beyond a smartphone, it is even more accessible than virtual reality. It’s also recognizable from experiences such as dynamic picture filters, which have been available on many social media platforms for several years at this point.
- A number of brands are fast jumping on board the current social media trend, producing augmented reality filters to advertise new items and stimulate fan participation.
- Using the Spice Zapper filter, which allows customers to zap nuggets as they fall, is an amazing example of how McDonald’s innovated.
- This year, Instagram introduced augmented reality shopping options that allow you to ‘try on’ things using your phone camera.
- Incorporating augmented reality (AR) into your social media marketing plan for 2021 may very well help your company stand out from the crowd.
5. Social commerce will continue to grow
As the social media business continues to evolve in order to improve the user experience, we are seeing an increase in the number of features and tools that facilitate quick and easy buying. When using Instagram, you can easily tag products and enable simple checkout without ever leaving the platform. You may create a Shop on Facebook, where users can explore and purchase items directly from the site. Brands like as ThreadBeast are already experimenting with the idea of putting online social media stores.
Take into consideration the fact that 54% of social media users conduct product research on social media.
And when you factor in social commerce, you have something that simplifies and shortens the consumer experience.
They will be able to purchase it directly from the site, which is expected to minimize the number of abandoned purchases.
Thus, creating social media stores and making your posts shoppable through social commerce are two of the top social media best practices for 2021, according to Forrester. Your business might miss out on potential clients if you don’t change your approach to match shifting audience behavior.
6. Purpose-driven campaigns to take center stage
Social media has always encouraged participation in charitable organizations, but the worldwide epidemic has shone an even greater light on the importance of charitable causes in our lives. People are more inclined than ever to provide a hand, and they want companies to do the same. In fact, 74 percent of respondents to a Twitter study expressed a desire for companies to highlight acts of kindness. Furthermore, 77 percent of respondents had a more favourable attitude toward firms that are attempting to assist society during this crisis.
- 86 percent of those who took part in the study expressed a desire for brands to assist disadvantaged individuals of the community.
- Companies such as Unilever have made initiatives to assist with disaster relief operations.
- @wef— UnileverStaySafe (@Unilever) is on Twitter.
- Due to the fact that companies have had to manage several crises in 2020, it has also underlined the significance of authenticity and backing up their marketing efforts.
- The expectation among consumers is that companies would take a leadership role and take actual action on social concerns rather than merely exploiting them for marketing purposes.
7. Inclusivity will matter more than ever
Brands are under growing pressure to make significant advancements in terms of inclusion in their company operations and marketing campaigns. In this day and age, audiences are more aware than ever before of their many alternatives. As a result, they are more willing to put their money behind firms who demonstrate a commitment to the areas and causes in which they are interested. And companies must stay up with the times. We live in a time where it is no longer acceptable to remain mute and indifferent on subjects that your target audience is passionate about.
However, viewers are becoming increasingly aware of performative activism that appears to be more of a marketing ploy than a serious contribution — ensure that your material on inclusiveness is well-informed and that your business is prepared to act.
As a result, in 2021, inclusion will become an even more important emphasis for organizations looking to develop stronger relationships with their customers.
Fenty Cosmetic has created a name for itself as a range of beauty products that is inclusive to all women. Its social media presence, which features actual individuals who are using its goods on a regular basis, also represents this viewpoint of the company.
8. Authenticity and transparency will be paramount
Consumers want brands to be honest with them. That entails upholding the integrity and honesty of your goods and business procedures. If you want people to put their faith in you, you must be upfront and honest with them. What better method to accomplish this than through social media? Sprout Social’s 2020 Sprout Social Index found that transparency and engagement with an audience are the top two elements that distinguish a brand’s social media strategy as best in class. If you’ve committed a mistake, take responsibility for it by sending a meaningful social media statement.
In addition, instead of removing unfavorable comments, publicly respond to them and demonstrate to them how much you care about their difficulties and concerns.
Tools like as Sprout Smart Inbox make this process easier by providing features such as the ability to tag messages, create reply templates, and filter your inbox across all channels.
Ready to stay on top of trends?
It is possible that anticipating the newest social media trends now can assist you in developing a better presence in the future. You’ll know exactly what to look out for and how to adjust your social media strategy in order to keep up with the latest social trends. Knowing what to prioritize next, on the other hand, can be a little difficult. Start putting these trends into effect with our free social media prioritizing workbook, which will help you develop a targeted strategy for the year 2021.
Marketing smarts for big ideas
The powerful, yet simple-to-use marketing platform provided by Mailchimp will engage your clients and help your business thrive.
Do it all with Mailchimp
Bring your audience data, marketing channels, and analytics all into one place so you can achieve your goals more quickly—all from a centralized platform. Give your company a place to call home with a personalised domain name. Then create a website to sell items or schedule appointments, all with built-in marketing tools to assist you in increasing sales and gaining new customers. Send the appropriate signals across all of the appropriate channels. You can create emails, social advertisements, landing pages, postcards, and more all from an one location.
We’ll help you—
Incorporate resources that assist you in getting to know your audience and identifying the people with whom you should be communicating into your marketing strategy. Allow your brand to shine through with the use of simple design tools and adaptable template designs. Our AI-powered Creative Assistant will even create bespoke designs for you in seconds, based on your preferences. Automated communications that reach your consumers at precisely the appropriate time allow you to add a personal touch without putting up any more work.
Due to the fact that all of your data and insights are in one place, you can easily see what’s working and receive recommendations to help you do more of it.
Grow with Mailchimp
Since 2011, we’ve had customers. Since 2012, we have had customers. Customers since the year 2010.
Keep pushing forward. We’ve got your back.
With our round-the-clock assistance, you can get the help you need whenever you need it. More information may be found here. You can integrate all of your tools with Mailchimp to have access to even more functionality. More information may be found here. When you collaborate with a Mailchimp partner, you can take your marketing to the next level. Partners can be found here.
See how it all comes together
Make more of your marketing efforts by leveraging the power of data. Sync your store data and you’ll receive pre-built consumer groups based on purchase behavior, which can help you increase sales. Create tailored journeys for your consumers that will guide them to the checkout. Keep track of sales from the initial click to the final transaction. Check to see who paid for what and how much money your campaign has brought in so far!
Up to 6x more orders with automation
Marketing analytics may help you do more with your marketing budget. Use sync your shop data to acquire pre-built customer categories based on purchase behavior, which will help you increase your revenue. Set up bespoke itineraries for your consumers that will take them all the way to the cash register. Following a sale from its inception until it is completed is important. Check to see who paid for what and how much money your campaign has brought in so far.
Since using Mailchimp, I feel so much more confident in managing all our marketing. Like I got this.
Ms. Marissa Axell, co-founder of the 17th Street Athletic Club, says:
37% lift on online bookings
The outcomes were out of the ordinary.
Mailchimp was recently named one of the best global software companies of 2021 by G2.
Do you want to move up in the world? Expert advice, current tools, and inspiring tales from entrepreneurs who have walked in your footsteps are all available from us. Shoes that help you expand your business. GET A FREE GUIDE
Holiday Marketing Quick Guide
Our nation’s busiest shopping season of the year has begun. Check out our free guide for campaign templates, customer interaction ideas, and thorough suggestions to help you increase sales on Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and throughout the rest of the holiday season. Films
You Are What You Wear
The fashion industry is a place where the complexity of business, branding, and marketing come together. Examine this selection of documentaries focusing on fashion icons and how they built their own unique brands by being true to themselves. Business Suggestions
Driving Sales for Your Online Clothing Store
Create a devoted client base with multichannel marketing methods that encourage customers to return again and again.
Let’s do this
Every great concept begins with a single little step forward.