How can I increase traffic to my website?
- The solution to increasing traffic to your website is probably something simple that you already have: old blog posts. If you’ve been blogging for a while, you probably have tons of posts sitting in your archives in need of some love to bring them back to life and get them generating search traffic.
How do I get more traffic?
10 Proven Ways to Increase Website Traffic
- Perform Keyword Research. Always include relevant keywords in your content.
- Create Memorable Content.
- Write Guest Posts.
- Keep Active Social Media Pages.
- Use Advertising to Increase Website Traffic.
- Send Email Newsletters.
- Influencer Outreach.
- Create a Helpful Industry Tool or Content.
How can I increase my blog traffic fast?
How to Increase Blog Traffic Fast: Know the 17 Easy Tactics
- Create evergreen content for your blog.
- Write content on a trending topic.
- Optimize your posts for search engines.
- Target long-tail keywords.
- Write a catchy headline.
- Add keywords to post.
- Include your target keyword in URL.
- Make a fast loading blog.
How do I get more traffic to my Facebook page?
8 Ways to Drive More Traffic to Your Facebook Page
- #1: Promote Your Facebook Page On Your Other Social Networks.
- #2: Promote Your Facebook Page On Your Blog.
- #3: Tell Your Email List About It.
- #4: Participate In Facebook Groups.
- #5: Do Shout Out Exchanges With Other Facebook Pages.
- #6: Post Multiple Times Per Day.
How can I drive traffic to my website 2021?
35 Ways to Increase Website Traffic in 2021
- #1. Optimize your website for search.
- #2. Experiment with content freshness.
- #3. Submit your site to search engines.
- #4. Build out your backlinks.
- #5. Spy on your competitors.
- #6. Optimize for long tail keywords.
- #7. Add new products or content to your website daily.
How can I increase my website traffic without SEO?
To respond to this story,
- 10 Best Ways To Grow Your Web Traffic Without SEO (Infographic) Angelo Sorbello.
- Interview Someone in Your Niche.
- Write About Others.
- Add Your Link in Your Email Signature.
- Do a Contest or a Giveaway.
- Be a Regular On Forums.
- Ask Your Readers to Share.
- Create an Infographic.
How can I get free traffic?
Strategies to Increase Web Traffic for Free
- Utilize Social Media to Reach More People.
- Use Hashtags to Target Your Content.
- Perform On-Page SEO Optimization.
- Increase Back-links To Improve Brand Authority.
- Have a Content Marketing Plan and Share Engaging Posts.
- Write a Guest Post for Other Websites.
- Create a Content Schedule.
How do I drive traffic to my food blog?
9 Easy Ways to Grow Your Food Blog Traffic
- Learn to Take Great Photos. Today’s technology makes it easy to take great food photos.
- Write Eye-Catching Post Titles.
- Focus on Your Readers.
- Incorporate SEO Strategies.
- Show Related Posts.
- Add Attention-Getters to Your Posts.
- Try Guest Blogging.
- Use Social Media – Free and Paid.
Where can I promote my blog posts?
Promote Your Blog On These 30 Places
- Facebook Groups. Do the research first.
- LinkedIn Groups. LinkedIn groups can be a great place to share your posts if your blog content is business related.
- Xing Groups.
- Google Plus Groups.
- Pinterest boards and group boards.
How do I promote my blog post?
How to Promote Your Blog
- Repurpose your content.
- Build links to your site.
- Create a UTM link to track marketing campaigns.
- Share your blog on social media.
- Answer questions on Quora.
- Post on subreddits.
- Flip posts to Flipboard.
- Reach out to influencers.
How can I increase my followers on Facebook business page?
So, let’s get stuck in with our 14 top tips for getting more followers on your Facebook business account.
- Add links to your page.
- Add a follow button to your website.
- Run competitions.
- Provide value.
- Use videos.
- Reach out to your subscribers.
- The FLC formula.
- Post consistently.
How do you beat Facebook algorithms?
Strategies for using the Facebook algorithm to your advantage
- Create and share great content.
- Generate user interactions.
- Reply, reply, reply.
- Hop on the (live) video bandwagon.
- Consider Facebook ads.
- Go local.
- Get your team involved.
- Ask your fans to follow you.
How do I attract customers to my website?
25 Ways to Increase Traffic to Your Website
- Advertise. This one is so obvious, we’re going to look at it first.
- Get Social.
- Mix It Up.
- Write Irresistible Headlines.
- Pay Attention to On-Page SEO.
- Target Long-Tail Keywords.
- Start Guest Blogging.
- Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site.
How do you do SEO?
Let’s take a look at how to do that.
- Get a good domain.
- Use a website platform.
- Use a good web host.
- Create a positive user experience.
- Create a logical site structure.
- Use a logical URL structure.
- Install a good SEO plugin.
How do I maintain traffic on my website?
The following are tips that will help you maintain your website and increase traffic:
- Choose the right website builder. Success starts with the right foundation.
- Update Regularly.
- Give it a Makeover.
- Review your content.
- Optimize Your Website for SEO.
- Create a Sense of Community.
- Use Social Media.
7 Bullet-Proof Ways to Drive More Traffic to Your Blog Posts Using Video
This is a guest article from our friends over at Wave.video, who have a lot of experience in the video creation industry. It is recommended that you spend as much time advertising your content as you do on its production when it comes to content marketing. The figures may differ (some argue that the rule should be 20/80), but the underlying line remains the same: without marketing, your work will not achieve the level of success that it could have achieved. It’s likely that you’ve already begun promoting your material on social media platforms and through email newsletters.
Posts that include video receive increased interaction, and half of those who watch them want to see more videos from the companies that they follow.
1. Shoot videos for the most popular blog posts
Marketers are frequently perplexed as to where to begin with video content. In fact, according to our latest analysis, this is the number one reason why marketers fail when it comes to video. Begin with creating videos for your most popular blog pieces if you want to get the best returns from your video marketing efforts. Because they are already generating a large amount of traffic, it is a good indication that they are well-written and of interest to the target demographic. To find out which pieces of content are doing the best for you, log into your Google Analytics account and select the reportBehaviorSite ContentLanding pagesand filter by the blog pages.
Simply convert your article material into a screenplay and film a talking head video to demonstrate your point of view.
Create a link back to the original blog post from the video description once your video is complete and ready to be shared on the internet.
2. Embed a GIF in the email
While GIFs are not technically video, they have the appearance of a brief video clip, which is what they are. They are entertaining and interesting, and they demonstrate to your audience that you understand their culture. GIFs are the greatest buddies of marketers everywhere. Apart from being adorable and memorable, they may also assist you in increasing click-through rates and conversions. If you’re sending out a newsletter with a new article, consider including an animated GIF in the body of the email.
It is important to include a Play button in the GIF if the article contains a video. As a result, your viewers will be aware straight immediately that there is a video they may watch within the post, increasing the likelihood that they will click.
3. Create a short teaser video and share it on Twitter
Twitter stated on its business blog that tweets that include videos receive 10 times the amount of interaction as those that do not. Make sure that at least some of your blog promotion tweets are accompanied with video in order to fully capitalize on this fantastic opportunity. It is not necessary for the videos you create for Twitter to be lengthy. A Twitter video should not be more than 45 seconds in duration, which is the perfect length. Some suggestions for how to build a teaser video for your blog article are as follows:
- Please provide the title of the article as well as a compelling quotation from it.
- If you want your viewers to get a sense of what they will find in the blog post, you should use article subtitles as text on video. If you featured a guest author in your blog post, include a picture of her or him in the video along with a quote from her or him. You may also make a short video of yourself in which you discuss the primary point of the article in further detail.
4. Shoot a talking-head video for Instagram
Instagram is another another underappreciated social media tool that might assist you in driving traffic back to your blog articles. However, while the majority of us are familiar with Instagram as a visual platform for sharing photographs and videos, it has clearly outgrown its original purpose. When it comes to Instagram, videos produce more comments than photographs. They help you build genuine, personal relationships with your audience. It’s possible that a talking-head video will be the most effective way to bring more visitors to your blog articles using Instagram.
Apart from that, customers enjoy seeing a genuine person behind a brand.
Regardless of the choice you select, don’t forget to include a call-to-action.
Check out the link in my bio, check out my website, and so on.
5. Make a video for LinkedIn
However, despite the fact that LinkedIn was one of the latest social media sites to integrate native video, the impact of video is still evident on the platform. The research team discovered that movies were shared 20 times more frequently than any other sort of material. In fact, when our Chief Visionary Officer, Kate Skavish, was finally given the chance to publish live videos on LinkedIn, she saw a significant increase in traffic and engagement. Her first article earned a stunning total of 15,660 views and 68 comments, all without the use of any sponsored advertising or marketing.
Because there is less clutter than on social media sites such as Facebook or Twitter, you will be more visible.
6. Do Facebook Live
On Facebook, it is no secret that organic reach has been dwindling in recent years. According to reports, the social media behemoth wants us to put some money behind our postings so that they can at the very least reach our own target group of users. However, there is one approach that can assist you in attracting more attention to your material, and that is the use of live videos. According to the results of one of their trials, Agorapulse discovered that live videos on Facebook had a 222 percent larger reach than posted videos (let alone posts without any visuals).
You may also share some of the article’s more fascinating phrases or statistics with your friends. Don’t forget to ask questions and urge your viewers to participate in order to start a meaningful dialogue.
7. Embed the video in the blog post
Obtaining a high ranking in search engines is a certain strategy to ensure that your blog entries receive a continuous stream of traffic. Once you’ve climbed to the top of Google’s search results, your content will continue to draw in new readers on their own own. While there are a variety of elements that influence SEO, dwell time (i.e., the amount of time users spend on your website) is one of the most significant ranking criteria. The more time individuals spend on your website, the more engaging they find the material on your website.
Including a video in your blog posts can help you enhance the amount of time people spend on your site.
Making full use of video as a marketing tactic for your blog material is essential when advertising your blog content. Create short films for social media or use an animated GIF in your email to get your message across. You’ll be surprised by the outcome!
Similar Posts You Might Also Like.
LinkedIn has established itself as the most valuable social network for B2B marketers, with more than 400 million users and growing. Facebook, Twitter, and the rest of the social media platforms are busy and noisy. Although LinkedIn is also busy, it is mostly used by professionals to network with one another and learn about the sector. The following platform is ideal if you want to boost visitors to your business-to-business blog. LinkedIn is now responsible for a whopping 64 percent of all visitors to business websites via social media platforms, according to a survey by Econsultancy.
In case you missed it, LinkedIn accounts for more than half of all social traffic to business-to-business websites worldwide.
Source:LinkedIn LinkedIn is a fantastic traffic source that is most likely underutilized in your own marketing efforts at the moment.
Don’t be concerned; we’ve got you covered.
- Create a Company Page, optimize your personal profile, join groups, start groups, share frequently, add a LinkedIn Share Button to your website, republish content, pay for it, etc.
1. Optimize Your Personal Profile
Several of the other methods discussed in this piece are intended to direct visitors to your LinkedIn profile page, so let’s start there. First and foremost, be certain that you understand the fundamentals. Have a professional headshot on your resume, as well as a brief paragraph that introduces your work and a comprehensive history of your previous job experience.
Keep in mind that these foundations are extremely important to understand. See how beautiful I look in this picture? There are several methods and justifications for optimizing your profile. Here are a few examples, provided by Aaron Clayton-Dunn:
- Produce a concise summary that clearly conveys what you do (or what you would want to accomplish)
- Ensure that individuals may reach you via email or LinkedIn with relative ease. “Be truthful, be explicit, and, if feasible, utilize numerical evidence.” You should read your profile aloud in order to check for mistakes.
Now for the part about becoming a traffic driver. It is critical that you pay attention since this is critical. In your profile, you may include links to blog entries, e-books, and other forms of digital material. Once we begin utilizing the other tactics to attract people to see your profile, this is the method through which they will go to your website. Locate the Summary section of your profile by going to your profile and clicking on it. You can include media, such as blog articles, in this section.
- Be mindful of the fact that visitors to this page are most likely learning about you and your organization for the first time.
- Fill in the blanks with information about the post.
- It is critical to include media in the Summary portion of your report.
- You can use those features to generate external connections, but they will show at the bottom of your profile instead of the top.
2. Join Groups
Now, let’s get some more folks to look at your profile. Participating in and joining organizations can be an excellent approach to do this. One of the Golden Rules of content marketing is that you cannot expect to receive traffic until you first provide something of value to the community in return. Generally speaking, you provide value, expertise, and inspiration. The same is true for LinkedIn, but I urge that you don’t start out wearing your marketing hat right away. LinkedIn Groups —you can find a comprehensive list of them here— are a fantastic method to network with colleagues and prospective customers.
- As you assist others, your profile will receive more views as a result of your efforts.
- In order to assist you in getting started, here are some suggestions.
- To locate groups, you may either browse the directory or use the search bar.
- For example, a search for “email marketing” returns more than 900 results and hundreds of thousands of users, as shown in the image below.
- It might be daunting at first since you’ll begin to receive emails and notifications from each group, which can be overwhelming.
- Step two: After that, make sure you understand the regulations!
- Look at the group’s “About” page for further information.
- Introductions are often made in a thread that has been pinned.
- Please do not begin selling until you have received permission to link to your site.
- Participate in discussions by answering questions, offering advise, and congratulating other members.
The purpose is not to generate direct traffic, but rather to increase the number of profile views. The greater the number of individuals who view your profile, the greater the number of people who will click-through to your website (provided you have optimized it!).
3. Start a Group
LinkedIn Groups are fantastic for fostering community, but there’s another benefit that you should be aware of that may assist you in driving traffic. It is explained in detail by Scott Van in his blog article, “How I Caught Copyblogger Sneaking into My Inbox: If you join a LinkedIn group and do not explicitly opt out of receiving email alerts, you will begin receiving emails from LinkedIn on a regular basis, which are prompted by activity inside the group. Because LinkedIn is most likely tied to your primary email account, rather than some junk email account set up to catch all of the emails you subscribed to but didn’t really want to read, Copyblogger is regularly getting to the top of your inbox, and they never once hit the send button on their email list, as is the case with many other companies.
- The following is an example of how the emails look: Emails are sent out on a daily or weekly basis, depending on how active your group is.
- One of the most innovative aspects of this strategy is that it allows you to grow your email marketing efforts without sending more emails.
- Copyblogger goes a step farther in this regard as well.
- Instead, they invite readers to engage in discussion on LinkedIn.
- They must first become a member of the group before they can make a remark.
- A strategy that has been flawlessly executed Obviously, the larger and more active your group, the greater the amount of traffic you can generate.
- Copyblogger recommends including a link to it on your blog. Send out an invitation to your email list and followers on social media. Invite your LinkedIn acquaintances to the party. Make sure your title and description are descriptive so that others can easily locate you. Organize engaging dialogues with thought-leaders and subject-matter experts. Post new articles and debate topics on a regular basis
- If you don’t have the time to oversee everyday conversations, a moderator should be appointed. In order to enhance your organization, solicit input from your members. Read Mack Web’s The Truly Monumental Guide to Building Online Communities for more information.
4. Create a Company Page
A LinkedIn Company Page is a location where people can learn more about you and the work that you conduct on the platform. Even while your workers’ personal pages are a fantastic place to share updates, it’s a good idea to keep everything in one place by creating a business page. It’s quite simple to set up, and there are detailed instructions in the video below for you. Invision, a design collaboration tool, has done an excellent job of making their landing page visually appealing and engaging.
In order to bring more traffic to your company page, encourage each of your workers to include a link to the company page on their personal profile page.
In addition to job postings and product or service information, company websites can include a variety of other features. Also as an added benefit, corporate sites do highly in organic searches for branded terms.
5. Share Often
You must post information from both your personal profile and your corporate page, just like you would on social media sites like Facebook and Twitter. Those static pages will begin to build dust if there isn’t a constant, engaging stream of intriguing, valuable information being published on a regular basis. LinkedIn Marketing: The All-in-One Guide to Content and Scheduling, produced by Buffer, is a comprehensive guide on sharing on the social media platform. Here are a handful of the most significant points to take away from this must-read piece.
- Keep in mind that the majority of people who use LinkedIn do so for professional networking.
- Click-bait is not accepted on our site; instead, meaty, helpful information is lauded.
- Let’s not try to recreate the wheel again.
- In the event that you haven’t yet developed the appropriate material, consider curating from other sources while you write.
- Make use of visuals such as photographs and movies.
- When LinkedIn investigated its own platform, the company discovered that incorporating photographs in postings increased the number of comments by 98 percent.
- That’s great, but feel free to provide a higher-resolution photograph with each new article as well.
It’s also important to remember that when users interact with your post, it appears in the feeds of other users.
A similar effect may be achieved with video.
This data set is particularly interesting because of the compounding impact.
Continuing to share ensures that you will constantly be exposed to a greater and greater number of people.
Buffer, which is well-known for their extensive guidance on sharing frequency, recommends the following recommendations: According to LinkedIn, publishing 20 posts per month can help you reach 60 percent of your target audience on a monthly basis.
In general, LinkedIn’s best advise on posting frequency is as follows: publish as many status updates as your content allows you to do.
Given that you have a corporate page as well as a personal profile to publish, you have a plethora of exposure chances. Check out Buffer’s LinkedIn tutorial if you want to get in-depth on topics such as posting frequency and length of your posts. It’s really good stuff.
6. Add a LinkedIn Share Button to Your Site.
What methods do you use to scale traffic from social media sites? You enlist the assistance of others to do the task for you. A good strategy to boost traffic from your own LinkedIn profile is to share it with your network of peers, although this is restricted to your network of peers on the site. It’s an excellent plan, but it’s only scraping the surface of what’s possible. Including a LinkedIn button on your website is the quickest and most straightforward method of encouraging other people to share your work.
- And, of course, Sumo’s Share tool is the quickest and most effective method to include a LinkedIn button on your website.
- It provides you with all of the analytics you need to make judgments about the material you’re posting.
- You may post any type of nonsensical rubbish on social media sites like Facebook and Twitter, and no one will notice or remember it.
- People take a moment to consider their actions before sharing.
7. Republish Content.
When it comes to social media, how can you scale the traffic? Others are tasked with carrying out your instructions. When you share from your own LinkedIn profile, you may get a lot of traffic. However, you are restricted to the people in your network who are already on LinkedIn. However, it is simply the tip of the iceberg when it comes to strategy. Incorporating a LinkedIn button on your website is the quickest and most straightforward method of encouraging other people to share your material.
And, of course, Sumo’s Share tool is the most straightforward and effective method of including a LinkedIn button on your website.
In an interview with Business Insider, Greg Cypes, product manager at AddThis, explained why LinkedIn shares are more valuable than Facebook or Twitter posts: “People care considerably more about what they’re sharing,” Cypes claims, which explains why Linkedin Share is disproportionately effective considering the size of the network.
You may share any random drivel you want.
Your prospective managers and staff are keeping an eye on you on Linkedin, though. People take a moment to consider their actions before disclosing them. Spend 37 seconds to add a LinkedIn share button to your website and then sit back and watch your readers do the rest.
- Images should be used rather than videos. The most popular postings had eight photographs, although they contained relatively little rich media. This may seem contradictory given the fact that rich media articles on LinkedIn tend to garner more comments and shares than shorter posts on the platform. However, the data is unambiguous:
- Make use of attention-grabbing titles, but avoid posing questions. As you might guess, the most popular postings are those that contain lists or how-to instructions. When the titles of the postings were phrased as questions, the posts received significantly less traffic. For the purpose of creating headlines, Paul recommends the following suggestions:
Don’t create headlines like “Do Business Schools Foster Arrogance?” or “Do Business Schools Foster Confidence?” “Business Schools Foster Arrogance,” for example, may be written on them. “12 Reasons Business Schools Foster Arrogance” is a list of reasons why business schools foster arrogance. “How Business Schools Foster Arrogance” is the title of this article.
- Don’t be scared to go the distance. Between 1,900 and 2,000 words was the optimal length for the most effective posts. Keep in mind that LinkedIn is a professional networking site. Individuals are not attending for entertainment, but rather for knowledge. If you are able to supply it, you will be successful.
Paul discovered a slew of additional excellent material, which I strongly advise you to peruse.
8. Pay for it
After doing some testing using LinkedIn Sponsored Updates, the content marketing firm NewsCred discovered that they were able to produce $17 for every $1 they spent. Damn, that’s what we call return on investment! LinkedIn Sponsored Updates are utilized in conjunction with the updates you are already providing to your company page on the social media platform. The ability to “amplify” a post that you wish to reach a larger audience, as well as targeting individuals based on all types of demographic data, are available (job title, industry, education, location, etc.).
- Paying for traffic on LinkedIn, on the other hand, might result in the acquisition of followers as well as traffic.
- This implies that their material reaches a greater number of individuals for a lower cost.
- Even more intriguing, NewsCred states that 60-65 percent of the leads were of “medium-high or high quality,” but just 20-30 percent of the leads generated using Google Adwords were of this level.
- Okay, so you can obtain more traffic, leads, and organic reach while also seeing a drop in costs over time.
- Be advised, though, that if you don’t know what you’re doing with paid acquisition, it’s quite simple to squander money.
- Paid acquisition necessitates a great deal of testing and re-testing as well.
- You must have excellent content, engaging updates, and compelling calls to action in order to succeed.
- When it comes to reaching the B2B market, LinkedIn Sponsored Ads are a great approach to broaden your reach while also increasing website traffic and visitors to your website.
Over To You
LinkedIn is every B2B marketer’s dream come true. It’s the finest location to meet experts who are interested in your information and are willing to share it with you.
With the LinkedIn automation solutions that are available today, expanding your network (and increasing your sales) is easier than ever before. In the comments section, please let us know if you’ve employed a different traffic generating method on LinkedIn than what we’ve included here.
9 Easy Ways to Generate More Social Media Traffic
With more than 2.7 billion active users worldwide, social media is a wonderful platform for companies to contact a large number of customers. When utilized properly, it may be a very successful and reasonably priced channel for driving people to your website. However, despite its efficacy, social media is a challenging tool to learn and use effectively. Small businesses often spend months developing social media content with nothing to show for their efforts. As a result, they come to the conclusion that it is not as successful as it is promoted to be.
It is the purpose of this essay to provide nine simple methods for increasing traffic through social media.
9 Easy Ways to Generate More Social Media Traffic
When you reach more people with your content and persuade them to click on your links, you increase the amount of traffic that comes to your site. One of the most effective ways to accomplish this is to encourage your current audience to share your material with their networks. As a result, if you want to increase social media traffic, you must make it simple for your blog readers to share your pieces on social media. This involves including social share buttons in your blog entries so that visitors can easily share the content by clicking on one of them.
In order to include social sharing buttons on your website, you may use a plugin such as AddThis.
Using the Click to Tweet feature, you could also provide your readers with the ability to share excerpts from your post with their friends.
2: Prepare Visuals to Accompany Your Content
Engaging your audience on social media requires the usage of visuals, since people are more inclined to engage with visual material than with written content. Twitter tweets with graphics received 150% more retweets, 89% more favorited, and 18% more clicked than tweets without images, according to a Buffer study of the data. Moreover, these figures aren’t exclusive to simply Twitter. ABuzzSumo investigation In addition, a study of 100 million articles discovered that publications containing graphics receive much higher shares on Facebook.
You might use Canva or any similar tool to generate unique graphics.
Apart from posting on your own social media accounts, make sure that your articles have eye-catching thumbnails so that they may be shared on social media platforms as well.
3: Install a Customer Service Chatbot
Installation of customer support chatbots on your social media accounts is an excellent method to serve potential consumers with rapid replies and solutions. With the help of Sprout Social Bot Builder, you could create rules-based chatbots that would respond to people’s questions in the most suitable way. Eventually, the chatbot might send the user to a related guide or page on your website, assisting you in attracting more visitors to your site. Take a peek at the Twitter chatbot created by Sprout Social in action.
4: Catch Your Audience When They’re Most Active
The greater the number of individuals that interact with your social media postings, the more prominent your material will become. Furthermore, the more prominent your material is, the greater your possibilities of generating hits and visitors are to increase. Therefore, it is critical to publish your pieces during the optimal time of day when your audience is most likely to interact with them. This entails determining when your followers are the most active, when you receive the most engagements, and so on.
Begin by gaining a broad understanding of the most effective times to post, as determined by trustworthy studies.
Sunday, on the other hand, is the day with the least amount of engagement across all channels.
5: Interact with Your Audience
Interacting with your audience’s comments and tweets may help you enhance the engagement on your social media postings as well as the exposure of your posts. Furthermore, this will assist you in developing deeper ties with your audience and strengthening your bonds with them. People may leave comments on your blogs with queries that are connected to or unrelated to the issue at hand, depending on how you phrase them. It is your responsibility to respond to their inquiries in a timely and relevant manner for them.
Make an effort to apologize and provide assistance if they are expressing their displeasure or bringing up a problem with one of your products or services.
An post concerning changes to the Facebook algorithm was published by the firm, and one of the comments stated that they were looking forward to them.
They even asked the follower a new question in order to encourage them to interact with the article even more.
6: Invest in Social Advertising
Organic reach can only fetch you so much traffic before it becomes ineffective. Given the fact that some social media platforms prioritize material from friends and family above brand content, it has become even more difficult for businesses to reach new audiences organically. As a result, you will need to pay to advertise your content at some point in order to reach a larger audience, which will in turn result in increased traffic to your website. In addition to standard advertisements, you may pay to have your best-performing content promoted on Facebook.
These are already being highly accepted by your current audience, as seen by the high level of engagement.
As a result, investing in their promotion to increase their exposure will be worthwhile. When School Year Abroad, for example, undertook a social media advertising campaign, they observed a 515 percent increase in the number of visitors to their website.
7: Write Better Calls-to-Action
Sometimes your social media postings will be seen by your target audience and they will be captivated by them. However, because they may not be sure what to do next, they may simply continue scrolling and forgetting all about it altogether. When sharing links from your website, you may avoid this by creating stronger calls-to-action in the captions of your posts. Fill in the gaps with captions that capture your audience’s attention and inform them exactly what they should do next – whether it’s to “learn more,” “visit our site,” or “read more.” The aim is to urge your viewers to visit your website by clicking on the link provided.
Here’s a post from Signable that includes a call-to-action, urging readers to learn more about the music that the team listens to while they work.
8: Engage with Industry Influencers
Influencers on social media have a vast reach, with some having a reach that reaches millions of people. They have the ability to give your content the attention it deserves while also assisting you in driving traffic to your website. As a result, interacting with people on social media is a terrific strategy to increase your social media traffic and increase the visibility of your brand’s social media accounts. There are a plethora of opportunities to collaborate with industry influencers. You might ask them to share your message, or you could pay them to advertise your items on social media.
You may then tag them in the post when you publish it, increasing the likelihood that they will want to share it with their networks.
9: Use Hashtags to Increase Visibility
In order to find information relating to their areas of interest, people utilize hashtags on social media to search for it. They do hashtag searches in order to discover new and interesting material that is associated with that tag. As a result, employing the appropriate hashtags may increase the exposure of your content significantly, allowing you to reach a wider audience while also bringing more visitors to your website. The best way to participate in a trending topic is to locate trending hashtags that are relevant to your sector.
In order to determine which hashtags to utilize, Hashtagify.me is a fantastic website for analyzing the performance and popularity of hashtags.
These are nine of the most effective and straightforward methods for increasing social media traffic. Some of these suggestions may be more straightforward than others, while others may necessitate a small financial commitment on your part.
When used together, they can assist you in generating crucial social media traffic. In order to achieve the greatest results, include them into your existing social media plan.
9 Tips to Drive More Web Traffic From Social Media
Almost nine in 10 marketers say increasing website traffic is a benefit of social media marketing, according to Social Media Examiner.It’s the second most frequently cited benefit, just behind brand exposure and well ahead of lead generation:Image source 87 percent of marketers say a benefit ofSocialMedia is to increase web traffic, according to @SMExaminer via @TopTierAgency @CMIContent.Click To TweetHow can you reap the web traffic benefit and more? Here are nine ways to help.
1. Optimize your social profiles
When consumers are looking to learn more about your company, they look to your profile or bio area for information. It should express your brand’s value proposition in a concise manner while also defining your tone and style. Without losing clarity, the more distinct your bio is, the more likely it is that it will attract the attention of and resonate with your intended audience. Keep in mind that your bio should not include your complete company’s history or history of accomplishments. It is just necessary to write a handful of lines.
2. Use social proof
You may also leverage social credibility to increase the perceived worth of your website. Social proof, like any other type of review or testimonial, adds the human voice to your brand’s overall experience. People who are contemplating purchasing something or who are shopping for something they desire search for reviews, suggestions, recommendations from others who have used the product or service, and feedback from other people who have used the product or service. Reviews, social comments, feedback, and other forms of feedback should be incorporated into your social media content and website.
Keep in mind that you should only utilize social proof that you have permission to reuse.
@TopTierAgency recommends including reviews, comments, and feedback in your social media and about-us page material, according to Twitter user @CMIContent.
If you look at the company profile on LinkedIn for Sprout Social, you’ll see that they used the number of customers (over 25,000) as social proof: RECOMMENDATION: Be succinct.
3. Use less popular platforms too
If you wish to increase your online traffic and social media presence, two actively expanding social media networks – Pinterest and Reddit – may be of assistance, depending on your target demographic and issues.
Pinterest has 478 million monthly users in the first quarter of 2021, representing a 30% year-over-year growth in the number of users. Pinterest has proven to be a powerful tool for content marketers due to its ability to help consumers discover new trends and community-based features. Pinterest is also a terrific medium for firms who are targeting women, since women account for five out of every ten Pinterest users.
Through the use of Pinterest, Skyram Technologies gets traffic for its website and blog articles. For certain postings, the brand utilized their own visuals, such as infographics, but for others they used stock photos, which was in keeping with the visual orientation of the platform.
Another social possibility is represented by Reddit, which has 52 million daily active members. You may quickly locate subreddits (i.e., forums) in your field by searching on the reddit website. Participate actively in the discussions. Post your own questions, provide long-form educational thoughts, and leave comments to help others learn more about you. If people find your advise useful, they will want to learn more about it and are more likely to visit your website. TIP: Avoid using Reddit for promotional and commercial purposes.
No one wants to read a written advertorial that has a self-serving goal in its content.
4. Time it right
Another social possibility is represented by Reddit, which has 52 million daily active members and is growing rapidly. Subreddits (also known as forums) in your niche are easy to come by. Become a participant in the discussion. Post your own questions, provide long-form educational thoughts, and leave comments to help others learn more about you and your interests. If people find your advise useful, they will want to learn more about it and are more likely to visit your web site in the future.
Bring in something of worth.
It is likely that this may result in unpleasant remarks on the discussion area.
5. Make share buttons obvious
Consider the following scenario: someone reads your blog article and is completely enthralled by the content. They consider sharing it, but when they look about, they don’t find a straightforward method to do so. They get up and depart. To avoid this from happening – and to encourage others to share your work – include sharing buttons near your content. Display the total number of shares received so far as evidence that others think it’s worth sharing as well. As @TopTierAgency points out through @CMIContent, include an ongoing count on share buttons as evidence that others believe the information to be worth spreading.
Check out this article on Social Media Examiner, which has social share buttons and counts at the top of the page:
6. Promote your content
Material marketers frequently do not use social media effectively enough to promote their blogs or other relevant content on their websites. Even if you don’t want to constantly market your content, you should promote all high-quality blog entries in order to boost their visibility. To increase traffic to your website, post extracts or teasers on social networking platforms, along with a link to your site. If the viewer is interested in learning more, he or she may visit your website.
Social media is also an excellent platform for promoting older but still relevant information that will pique the interest of new followers. TIP: Repeat the promotion of the same material numerous times in order to reach people who may have missed it the first time around.
7. Engage your audience
Make sure that your social media material is centered on your target audience rather than on you personally. Provide them with stuff that is useful to them. Engage and encourage them to assist you in achieving your goals and objectives. When generating material, make an effort to include open-ended questions to increase interaction. Inquire about the answers to queries that elicit a response. Ask yes-or-no questions or use multiple-choice questions to test your knowledge. Create a poll to gauge public opinion.
8. Be responsive
Please make an attempt to respond to each and every remark on your social media posts. That helps your readers feel important, and occasionally your response might include a link to your website, which has further information on the subject of your comment. Expediting your answers might also serve as a differentiation for your company. Another firm may have a larger marketing budget or produce superior content, but if you are responsive, engaging, and truly interested in building connections, your brand will triumph over its competitors.
The customer’s experience is important not just to them, but it also serves as evidence to prospective customers about how your firm would treat them.
9. Get visible
Visuals, such as photographs and infographics, as well as films and presentations, elicit a stronger response from social media users than text-only content. They are an excellent medium for developing an emotional connection or eliciting a strong reaction from the audience. Besides that, they might help to make your material more engaging and more accessible to your audience. Images can be used as stand-alone entries or in conjunction with text. Avoid using stock pictures in favor of more realistic photographs that allow viewers to have a stronger connection to the individuals who work for or are served by your firm.
- They are especially useful when translating material that is extensive or complex.
- If you don’t use infographics, you’re unlikely to see the increase in shares that they may give.
- Vertical Measures’ are a type of measurement that is vertical in nature.
- Concentrate on developing content that is consistent with your client journey and takes into account content amplification.
- To send a tweet, simply click here.
- Consider conducting a Q & A session once a week to allow your audience to communicate with you.
You could use a regular live style, or you could invite the audience to submit questions in advance so that you are adequately prepared to answer them. Creating video webinars or similar presentations and designing them with the goal of converting visitors to your website is another option.
Drive more traffic
These nine useful social media methods will help you increase the amount of visitors to your website. If you are constant in your efforts, you will ultimately begin to see results in your efforts. Please keep in mind that the author has identified all of the tools listed in this post. Add any tools you know of in the comments section if you have any to recommend. This autumn, attend Content Marketing World in person or digitally to network with other marketers. Get advice, learn about current trends, and improve your content marketing abilities.
Joseph Kalinowski/Content Marketing Institute provided the image for the cover.
What Types of Content Actually Drive Traffic?
Authors: Kevyn works as a Content Marketer at Wishpond where his primary focus is on lead generation, conversion rate optimization (CRO), and marketing automation (MA). A regular contributor to Social Media Today, he has also written to publications such as The Social Media Hat and the social media blog Social Media Examiner. Kevin has taught courses on Udemy and Wishpond Academy covering a wide range of topics in the marketing field. View All of the Posts This blog entry is also available as a podcast: Approximately 282, 516 page views were recorded on the Wishpond blog during the month of November.
But, contrary to popular belief, arriving at that figure was not difficult nor impossible.
Let’s take a look behind the curtain of content marketing to see how simple it is to produce a continuous and scalable supply of high-quality material.
1. List Posts
Authors: Kevin works as a Content Marketer at Wishpond, where he is responsible for lead generation, conversion rate optimization, and marketing automation. As a frequent writer to Social Media Today, he has also written for publications such as The Social Media Hat and The Social Media Examiner. All things marketing have been the subject of Kevin’s online courses on Udemy and Wishpond Academy. All of the posts are available for viewing. This blog entry is available as a podcast: Last month, the Wishpond blog received 282, 516 page views, which is a record high.
But, according to popular belief, arriving at that figure was not as difficult or as impossible as you would have imagined.
We should take a look behind the curtain of content marketing to see how simple it is to produce a constant and scalable supply of high-quality material.
Every sort of content we make will be broken down, as well as the reasons why certain content categories are successful and how you may start creating content in the same manner.
- Tools, locations, strategies, tips & techniques, events, and anything else you think customers who buy your product would be interested in are all good ideas.
For example, if you’re launching a blog for a pet hospital, you may consider writing the following:
- This Summer’s Cutest Puppies to See at the Beach
- There are eight of the best doggie beds for a sophisticated pup. Three of the Worst Foods to Feed Your Corgi
It is also not necessary for any of these posts to be lengthy. Simply write a little introduction, a list of each point, and a brief description of each point in the section below. Finish with a brief overview of the main points, and you’re done! Check out Wishpond’s article 100 Growth Hacks Learned from 5 Years as a Startup for an example of an effective list-building strategy.
2. How-To Post
Writing how-to pieces is a terrific method to create expertise in your field while also guiding readers through the steps necessary to use your product or solve a problem they are experiencing with their current situation. For example, one of Wishpond’s authors produced How to Run a Successful Instagram Hashtag Contest, which walks readers through the process of setting up an Instagram contest utilizing Wishpond’s platform. The suggestion is to make the how-to guide closely tied to either your primary product or service or to anything that prospective clients of your company would find beneficial in order to avoid confusion.
- Fertilizer Fundamentals: How to Fertilize a Lawn in the Proper Manner
- How to Obtain a Higher Ranking in Search Engines
- Hair Dying at Home: How to Dye Your Own Hair in 5 Easy Steps.
Create an easy-to-follow how-to guide using what you already know! You might be amazed at how much it can be of assistance to someone else. If your how-to guide leads customers through a vital component of your company that you would like to rank highly for in search engines, consider keeping that link readily available and referring back to it whenever you reference those keywords. For example, every time we mention “how to organize an Instagram contest,” we would link to the phrase “how to promote on Instagram” in order to improve the SEO of that page and bring more internal traffic to that page.
3. Q A with an Expert
Even if you do not believe yourself to be an industry expert at this time, it does not exclude you from contacting someone who is. Find subject matter experts in your business and send them a brief email with questions you believe would be of interest to your target audience. You shouldn’t be frightened to aim for the stars because influencers are still humans like you and me. Those who believe that what you’re asking for is real and of value to their target audience will be more likely to reply to your request.
As a result, what happened?
Among the questions to consider while sending out a Q and A are the following:
- Other members of the community can benefit from your advice. A stance on a recent occurrence
- The biggest blunders made
- The biggest triumphs achieved
- A prediction for the future of “x.”
See Wishpond’s interview with Mark Cuban for further information on Q A postings.
4. Personal Success Story
See Wishpond’s interview with Mark Cuban for additional information on Q and A postings.
- If you want to learn more about Q A posts, check out Wishpond’s conversation with Mark Cuban.
5. Product Release
The material you create serves as a story for how the rest of the world perceives your company. It only makes sense, then, to bolster that story with new product releases, business launches, and feature releases. Product and feature releases are also among the most straightforward types of content to produce. After all, no one understands the ins and outs of a forthcoming release better than the members of your team. Consider the following product release that we completed at Wishpond, in which we added a new countdown clock for landing pages to our offering: The post itself contained a brief video, an explanation of the functionality, and the opportunity for viewers to click through to begin experimenting with the new countdown clock on a Wishpond landing page by following the link.
For the whole article, please check Feature Release: A Countdown Clock for Extra Conversions (PDF).
6. Industry News
The ability to capitalize on the momentum of something current in order to drive attention to your blog is a terrific approach to increase traffic to your site. The following are examples of industry news:
- A variety of events and conferences are scheduled, as well as regulatory revisions and product upgrades.
Here’s an example of an industry news piece produced on the Wishpond blog, which discusses new adjustments to Instagram’s algorithm that have recently been implemented. We outlined what the algorithm update means for marketers and what they could do to make the most of the opportunity that has presented itself. Writing about a popular topic is one of the quickest and most effective methods to generate new traffic and reach a new audience. Pro Tip: If you’re intending to publish a large number of industry news pieces, consider making your material available within the Google Newsstab to gain more visibility for your work.
Let’s Review Those Top-Performing Content Types
Any effective inbound marketing approach is built on the foundation of high-quality content. Content may assist in increasing brand awareness, establishing authority, and developing a consistent stream of SEO traffic that you can benefit from for years to come. It is more easy to create such material than you would imagine it to be. If you follow these six simple content ideas, you’ll be creating content like a pro in no time.
- Any effective inbound marketing approach is built on the foundation of high-quality content development. The right content may help you boost brand awareness, establish authority, and provide a consistent stream of SEO traffic that you can benefit from for years to come. You will be surprised at how simple it is to create such material. In no time, you’ll be creating content like a pro thanks to these six simple content ideas:
What sorts of content have you found to be the most successful for your business? Do you utilize list posts on your blog? What do you think about Q As? I’d be interested in hearing about your experiences in the comments section below. Get more material like this, as well as the absolute best marketing education available, all for nothing. Sign up for ourDefinitiveemail newsletter now. While you’re here, please consider the following:
Get our complete content marketing bundle: the very best content marketing resources, all in one place.
Continue reading this article While you’re here, read the rest of the article.
What Great Brands Do That Good Brands Don’t in Content Marketing
Following is the remainder of the article Please stay for the remainder of this article.